Reviews for Signs Of Magic
inside padme's wardrobe chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Very sweet. I like Harry and Dudley's new relationship. Good job!
MrRobertsIII chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Nicely done.
bantam-shine chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This is fantastic! Loved that Harry and Dudley were able to become amicable over the years and that Dudley's daughter was magical.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
clumsy.carrie chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
this is so sweet! Dudley never really did get an ending in the books, and I think this one was extemely appropriate: he's a little slow to accept magic, but he loves his daughter. Soo cute!
loretta537 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
this is great, i would have liked a chapter or two more where they explain things to meredith and maybe dudley and his wife get to visit hogwarts (i'm sure that there must be some way for parents to see where their child will be living nine months of the year for seven years)
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Lovely! I've always enjoyed reading post-Hogwarts era fics about Dudley and his life. This one, although the topic is rather overused (magical child, reconciliation with Harry, etc) is a very fun read. Good job! I enjoyed reading it.
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I liked this. It was better written than the majority of stories I see in the same vein.
vyrastra chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Very charming story. I'm not sure I totally buy into your characterization of Dudders-perhaps more backstory explanation would have helped the believability, but then that goes beyond the scope of this story-but in any case Meredith sounds like a dear, and I'm happy for Dudley even if I only believe him 70%. :)
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
wow, i love this story. so great. please find it in your heart to write more. later dude.
Tomoyo Kinomoto chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
AWW! *grin* Meredith is adorable! This is really well written; good job!
zeynel chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Hey, i love this! *grins*
potter-addiction chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Yay! I've been looking for stories like these!
Realmer06 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
This is AMAZING, and deserves so much more love than it has. I wanted Dudley to have a magical child SO MUCH, and it is only through fanfiction that this dream of mine will ever come true, and thanks to authors like yourself, it has, wonderfully.

"in short she was everything his father would have disapproved of in a wife for his son. Which was how Dudley had known she was the only woman for him." That was one of my favorite lines in the entire piece.

Thank you so much for this!
SWChica2005 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Wonderful story...a very popular one lately it seems. I am actually in the middle of writing one similar in plot as well.