Reviews for Finding One in the Dark
Cullyn the dwarf chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
i am guessing that since this has not been updated in several years its a dead link. which is sad as it was a rather engaging story. if you have any more i would like to read it just to see where you were taking the plot.

later
silverstreak93242 chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
here's hoping that this review finds you well, and I am hoping that this story isn't dead! I enjoyed reading it the first time through, and I enjoyed reading it this time! I would like to see what happens next, but if this fic is dead, could you please let me know so I can remove it from my favs list on my computer? I like the premise and would enjoy seeing how you are going to resolve the problems, and issues that you have brought up! TTFN
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
this is really awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next and i would love to see more like this. Please continue!
scifinut64 chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
this is a good story, I hope you get back to it, i'd like to read more and see what happen next, keep up the very good writing.
Someoneyoudon'tknow chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
This is not only a great story, but original. I see a few error here and there such as "he" that should be "she", but I am sure if you went over it with a fine tooth come it will be fine.

I like the way the story is unfolding because many fictions don't talk about Renma's stress, or curse in such a way. If you where to keep posting this I will like to continue reading it.
clifton chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
i feel so sorry for ranma.
JhyarelleDrakon chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
tag
OokiiMamoru chapter 4 . 5/12/2008
How interesting.
Dumbledork chapter 4 . 5/12/2008
I didn't see this one coming. Interesting idea. But you need to explain why the dead gil's mother would try to have Ranko possess Ranma's body.
Crimson Yrael chapter 4 . 5/11/2008
A good start, but there are several things that could make this into a much better story. The most effective solution would be to grab a proofreader. Your pacing and overall plot design are fairly solid, but spelling, grammar, and punctuation are all over the place. Cleaning those aspects up would help the story quite a bit.

The second thing would be your narrative form. At times, especially during conversation, you seem to slip into nearly a script-form of writing that doesn't really mesh well with this story type. Remember, conversation is more than just two people talking - tell us what emotions are being felt, tones of voice, mannerisms, and the like. You want to keep a good balance between showing and telling, without tipping the scale too much to either side.

Overall, a very fair start for this story, and I look forward to seeing the rest.
FluffyNevyn chapter 4 . 5/11/2008
For being your first (posted) story I would have to say this is pretty good. I really like it.

Hmm...we have psychologically induced catatonia, and falling in love with Kasumi. Very good combination. Would go to show that Akane, Ukyo, and the others can't reach him. Waiting for next chapter D
JhyarelleDrakon chapter 3 . 5/11/2008
tag
Ookii Mamoru chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
Humm, splite soul personality, should be interesting to see where you go with this. I've tried using it myself in a fic I'll provably never publish. O well.

OM
Frogishyouth chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
well i posted the 3rd chapter i sorta didn't want to cause of the lemony seen but i think it will be necessary for later in the story

(no you don't your just a perv) I am not! anyway I just want to say thanx to anyone who acualy reads this mess and any helpful reviews would be great i didn't think i would enjoy writing FanFic but its been fun (your still a perv!)
Dumbledork chapter 2 . 5/6/2008