Reviews for Deception
loverofharrypotter chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Oh such a good story, wish you would update though.
katherine chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
There are so many amazing things I should say about your writing and the creativity of your story but theres no time! I must continue till I see Ryan home safe...but I have to say that you have the most realistic and loveable writing of Seth I have yet to read! I am so in love with that part of your story(not saying I'm not freaking out with love over the rest) but I felt your representation of Seth was so great I had to say something! Okay now on to more of this gripping story :D
April Rodgers chapter 11 . 7/18/2012
I love this story line. The way you made Kirsten out to be is weird but it works. The twist with the baby/affair thing with Jimmy Cooper was a shock. But brilliant. I'm eager to read the next chapter.
chiclete chapter 11 . 12/24/2010
I seriously need more of this story... please?
ras0629 chapter 11 . 11/19/2010
*sigh* i knew i should have set the search to only stories that are complete. This is really good I would love to see how this ends. Hope u finish it sometime.
xoMarie chapter 11 . 2/21/2010
This is an amazing story. I hope you update it sometime.
MDarKspIrIt chapter 11 . 1/7/2010
Yeah! You're back. Can't wait for more!
Linoria chapter 11 . 12/30/2009
yay!

Great chapter, Looking forward to more:)

/Linoria
ParisAmy chapter 11 . 12/30/2009
I can't tell you how much i smiled when i saw an update!

I hope Kirsten finds out about Trey, and finds out he's related to Ryan!

Trey definatly has Jimmy right, he is a 'spineless douche bag'

Somehow i don't think Jimmy will be able to hold off from telling Kirsten about their son.

Trey wanting to get his hands on the money sounds perfect for him too! I'm kinda hoping though at the end, Kirsten will like Ryan better, because he really isn't interested in anybodys money. :)

Can't wait to read what happens next. Please update soon!
TheChic chapter 11 . 12/29/2009
How excited did I get when I saw this pop up? (answer: VERY)

"She smiled. She may not have much control over her own life right now but being in control of someone else's felt good. She was beginning to understand why her father relished it."

I am so loving Evil/Kirsten that I don't mind at all that there is no Ryan . here. There aren't that many fics around that portray her this way and you are doing a wonderful job.

"It would be tough on the girls but she never liked them much anyway. They were spoiled rotten. A little toughening up would do them good."...Uh, HELLO? Kiki, meet your own self!

You have used the Logan Marshall-Green 'Trey' to perfection here. And I don't blame him in the least for wanting to *get* something out of his parents. I hope he is the catalyst for bringing the mighty (and haughty) Nichols down. Jimmy is SUCH a putz! And not a little bit naive.

Keep Sandy's resolve strong in staying away from the bitch and protecting his boys!
othgirl2010 chapter 11 . 12/29/2009
hey update soon. i love this story.
tcsportsmed7 chapter 10 . 12/23/2009
Clearly, you need to finish this. ;-] Great story! XD
tymbur chapter 10 . 9/19/2009
Great story. Love the twist here. Evil Kirsten is very believable the way you wrote here and her reasonings. Alochol really affects a person's judgment and actions add that to her bitterness and it's a whole new Kirsten. Pls update soon. Love this!
Linoria chapter 10 . 9/18/2009
Great story so far! I really love it!

I'd love more chapters tho:)

/Linoria
BrandSpankingNew chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
Eww. I don't like this Kirsten. I don't like this Trey; he's even worse than he actually was in the series. I find this Jimmy more contemptable than the "real" Jimmy. In fact, this fic is kind of making me want to puke. But if you update, I will read.