Reviews for Monster House
pkmnfan11 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Second reason why I got fanfiction (I dont know why) I read it and was disturbed the next day. I had a Monster House come when a room was empty before.
CupcakeReviews chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Ick!

Very nice. Very sad and well written.

Only one little gameplay error that bugged me a little is that the room was emtpy. Monster Houses are never empty, the reason they exist is becuase there's always too many items there, lots of prizes if you can beat them.

You could always have Medkip see a TM on the ground and get all excited and then bam, a Grimer falls on Cyndaquil's nose and everything turns horrible.

Or leave it if you want, for the foreshadowing. It's your story.
Da Indian chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
If they've made it to Magma Cavern and they've got a hero candidate on their team, shouldn't the pikachu know Discharge? a.k.a. an attack that hits everyone in the same room? Ah well, still a cool story, even if it is a bit gory.
NarutoNinja44 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Dude this is sad and gorey, but its cool to read and addictive. Good job, dude. ;)
The Dark Fiddler chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Sick... but I can't stop reading it! It is like crack... good story I guess...
Kipcha chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Wow, that was incredibly depressing. Very good, but depressing.
tnt guy chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
That was just plain wrong.
Alitar The Typhlagon chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Cydiquil died...

HE'S MY FAVOTRITE POKEMON!

Why? if you wanta know,

HE IS ME!
pokegirl7 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I hate monster houses too...it's ridiculous how they gang up on you like that. Good fic.
No Name chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
That was kind of depressing. But still well-written.
Heather-The-Echidna chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
This story was great! ._. I couldn't stop reading it for nothing! Hope to read more from you
The Renowned Obscurity chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Aww that was sad. And graphic.

And well-written.

But seriously, I hate monster houses. -grumble-
The Dead Writer chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Kind of violent for a Pokemon fic, isn't it? Oh well, great work as usual.