Reviews for Chuck vs the Beautiful Letdown
Alexis Castle chapter 11 . 11/11/2010
is his name really maximillian? like max-a-million? really?
AgentCharlesCarmichael chapter 14 . 4/6/2010
Great story. The two ending chapters were a little rushed though. I also liked the Chuck and Veronica relationship, even though it didn't last very long.
a-delacroix chapter 14 . 1/28/2010
Great story. I really enjoyed it. I usually read fanfiction on my phone when I have a few minutes to kill. This is the first story I have read in a long time that I liked so much I actually sat down and read the last few chapters without stopping.

There are a couple of small points that bother me about the story. First, it was never really clear in my head why Sarah felt it was necessary to take the drastic action she did. Maybe it was all supposed to key off something that happened during a particular first season episode, but if so, I don't remember it. I think a little more depth/background in this area during the first chapter would have helped.

The second thing that bothered me was when Chuck found out about Sarah and turned into a basket case, Casey just blurted out to Ellie about Chuck working for the government. Even under those trying circumstances, it just felt out of character for Casey. And since Ellie finding out about Chuck didn't have any implications later in the story, it felt like this scene could have been handled differently.

I did really enjoy how you managed to make so many references to real places and real events - particularly the fun Comic Con stuff. This story felt like it happened in the real world rather than some TV fantasy land. Good Job.

Off to read the sequel,

Duane
Tempe4Booth chapter 14 . 10/18/2009
AWESOME FIC
NickyR chapter 14 . 4/9/2009
WOW, I read this whole thing this AM, it was just what I needed to get my day off on a good start! I loved veronica mars, i was upset when it ended, so I glad to read about the crossover here. Great work as usual, the only down point, I might be almost done reading all your fanfics soon :(
NickyR chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
I'm liking this AU
Ladybug Jess chapter 14 . 3/3/2009
I really enjoyed this story. I'm so glad that it ended up C/V.
Metropolis-Rising chapter 14 . 2/11/2009
Um, other than the weird angsty rewind at the end I really liked this. Except poor Veronica got screwed fiercely, but somehow you made it sort of okay- good non traditional pairing on that by the way. Thanks for this.
zDart chapter 13 . 10/31/2008
Very entertaining read. Had me on the verge of tears at points... However, it seemed like to me you failed to bring those early emotions full circle. Sarah coming back... seemed very anti-climatic, and rushed. I know throughout the story Chuck was getting the feeling like Sarah was alive, but that would not prepare him for seeing her... I felt like that scene needed more shock and awe, and it could have been a lot more emotional.

Very good buildup, but the ending could have been a lot better. I think you rushed it a little bit.
sdchuckfan chapter 13 . 10/2/2008
Loved it especially since I'm from San Diego and can identify all those places.
nattylovesjordy chapter 13 . 5/10/2008
Once again, beautiful.

I love how the stuff mysteriously vanished.

And how everything worked out in the end.

YAY!
nattylovesjordy chapter 8 . 5/10/2008
Ah.. the Coronado bridge.

I saw someone standing on the edge before... but we drove past. He wasn't on the railing or anything... But he didnt' jump. Because it wasn't on the news.
Nerd Herder chapter 13 . 5/10/2008
Again, really awesome. Great, great job.

I really liked how Logan used the epic romance thing. Thanks for writing the story. :)
Chas54 chapter 9 . 5/10/2008
I'm just surprised that Carina, didn't make her presents known earlier than this.

As for bouncing Lester & Jeff, thats been along time coming.
Canadian Chucky chapter 13 . 5/10/2008
Nice one. I'm hoping chp 13 isn't the end. Kind of nice to see an epilogue or at least another story in the line. Love the way you reused characters from your other story line. Makes everything so much easier to follow. Heck, by the time the series comes back on, I will expect Sarah's name to really be ..beth :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »