Reviews for Remote Control
fantasyinmymind chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Delightful story. Liked the touch of comedy.
Kelsea Scarlett chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I know I've read this before, but I guess I didn't review...? ((embarrassed))

I love how this starts off all cute and flirty and then suddenly turns ridiculously hot. Like it's all, classic Clarisse, 'I can't work modern technology' and then, bam, there's a riding crop involved! I've never watched Gunsmoke - well, I've seen the opening credits - but the references were worked in adorably. Genius, and perfectly executed, as always. Thank you!
Quinnie3 chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Whooa there girl...this is again supa dupa...I love the riding gear...riding gear appears in my story...

Screwing like rabbits hmm...

Have to agree with other reviewers cold shower is needed now..

Joseph oh Joseph this story is not good for my sanity.

Quinnie
Marjorie Nescio chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Captain, youve made me laugh. I can just imagine your witty Queen Clarisse with her perfect diction say screwing like rabbits. What can I say? Lovely!
green dame chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
wooho!

I think they were like rabbits when no one could see-

exactly what I think about this two! lol
Clarisse Renaldi chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Hi Rach!

Ok, let's see my notes:

First of all I LOVED the title. :-)

"Visions of a myriad of ‘embarrassing’ things she could ask him to do whipped through his head." LOL! I totally can imagine the situation...

"wondering, hopefully, if her zipper was stuck" I'm so tired after a first aid class, but I cannot stop laughing...

"She had sudden visions of her Head of Security doing a slow strip tease while standing at the end of her massive antique bed." DO YOU WANT TO KILL ME?

"desire to take his hand into her mouth and suckle each finger" You're a naughty girl...

"unconsciously planning to smooth it down the length of her spine" I WANT TO SEE IT!

Ok, I have to confess, that after the line above I could not took notes, I just had to read... OMG! and again OMG!

That was absolutely first class.

Write another one! PLEASE!

Love Liz
The Marauders3 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Whoot whoot! A new Captain Weirdo story! I was excited at the beginning and you certainly didn't disappoint, Rach. Awesome! Though I've never heard of Gunsmoke, I did notice that you referenced Marshall Dillon but then Matt Dillon later on. ;) Other than that, though, it was PERFECT! My gosh, I can just see Joe in all that black, with the tight pants... and Clarisse's tight pants/shirt... m. Hotness. Their banter is wonderful as always, the romance was steamy, the writing superb. Fabulous!
bluegirl-783 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
This was a very, very cheeky chapter, and I liked it a whole lot! My fave part was you describing their reactions to seeing each other- especially Joe's to seeing Clarisse! Great work!
Little Obsessions chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Oh, I actually adored it - slightly masochistic undertones which I actually fell head over heels in love with.

Loved it.

Lol

Yours,

M

xx
beMMADfabulous chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
LOL at Joe hoping her zipper was stuck. XD

Wow, that was great, and very steamy. haha. Noo, I don't believe I'll ever think of Gunsmoke the same way again. hehe. Great job! ;]
endybear chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I love it! Hot and steamy Risse and Joe great job!

(only thing now I have Should Have Been a Cowboy stuck in my head... *goes to grab ipod and get song out of head stupid Toby Keith)
JUJUChick16 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
WOW! That was hot hot HOTT! And yes the last one meant to have to t's. I could see the riding crop now...oh um anyways great story and write more PLEASE!
Lt.AliciaWashington chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I wholeheartedly agree with Joe- it IS rather hot in there... Ill go and have a shower- a cold shower- and then Ill try and write an update- or perhaps Id rather write a one shot after this nice piece of inspiration- oh, Im pathetic ;) Great one, I dont think Ill stop laughing anytime soon- I probably shouldnt have put my riding gear away in the attic- seems to make for rather interesting situations :D