Reviews for Comfort
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Amazing story! Very moving! Jack was very sweet! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
cowgirl.at.heart chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
aww I thought it was super cute. I slightly disagree with you at the end though. Although Sam wouldn't have completely broken down to the point of having to be carried to her quarters, I still think she would have been a litle emotional and cried in front of Jack. But hey, having her break down like that makes the story that much better...and more romantic :P Great story!
LuSo chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Second time i've read it and it just seems to get better and better. Yeah Sam was very emotional, but i think it is appropriate under the circumstances, the reacttion at the end of divide and conquer was sort of understated, i expected there to be more, so i am very happy with this version :)
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
In so many stories we see Sam always holding in her emotions. Good to see her let her guard down with Jack; he does understand that she has an emotional side and feels secure enough with him to let him see her like that. I liked it.
Ineedahug chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I really liked it. I don't think Sam would have been that emotional especially in front of Jack but I do think she would have been really upset after losing Martouf. I like how they comforted each other and he was there for her when she needed him. Good work. Keep it up.
JFreak1334 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Wow. I really like this. It might be somewhat over the top with all the crying and Jack carrying her. But the gist of it is almost dot on. In my honest opinion, I'd like to believe that this happened after the scene faded out.

The comfort that they give each other is a nice added affect in this piece. It's a marvelous little scene/story.

Keep up the phenomenal work I look forward to more great things come from you.

Hope all is well! :D :D :D :D :D :D