Reviews for Unrequited
Arv chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I'm really speechless.
I Will Rise From My Grave chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This is really beautiful. I think you portrayed Misa's feelings well.
aria.magnolia chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Oh... I like this one. Your writing is lovely, and it describes very well what Misa feels for Light. I liked the italics in the first paragraphs. Though it might be a tad overused.

As other reviewers mentioned, the one point I disagree with is that Light wouldn't *physically* abuse Misa. Emotinally, certainly, because Light's a prick (but oh-so-lovable too.) The closest we get is the knocks-glass-out-of-her-hands scene during the Mello arc, and that's added by the anime. Besides, if Rem is alive (which would be somewhat AU, if they are living together in your fic), she so would kill him if he dares to hit her.

Nevertheless, beautiful fic. *Favourited*
MewYuriko chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I wouldn't think he would physically abuse her.

But the theme is very well-set here, and so well done.
Nekomata-sama chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
(CRIES) Poor Misa-Misa. (Cries) She shouldn't be treat like that! I really hate it when people don't get out of abuse relationship! They say they love them too much to get out !(CRIES) Great job, love it completely!
Vicious Dice chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Fantasticly done! I like, I like!
LollipopLawliet chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
This story was beautifully written with the intricate language and the incredibly descriptive phrases. I felt a little depressed but it really showed how Misa really cared for Light and how she would do anything for him. I felt that it didn't really match Light's personality with the fact that he physically hurt her because he seems too calm and intrigued to do that even to Misa (because he does treat her like a rotten unwanted carcass lying on the floor with it's annoying stench never relinquishing from his nose). I found it a great story and you are a wonderful writer. I recommend to publish a real novel sometime soon or enter a contest! I love your train of thought and I felt it had the exact amount of evil needed! Thanks for the aWeSoMe story!

-luckycharmzy-chan
Raux chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
This is beautifully written and, in my opinion, dead-on when comes to how Misa feels about Light.

They didn't really elaborate much on Misa's feelings on Light in the anime, so this was nice.

I think you did an amazing job. I truly loved it.

-Emer.
Alanna chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Great piece of writing! You put Misa in a very different light and your style is both, sensitive and explicit.

But did I get it right that you wrote Light is hurting her in the sense of physical violence? I'm not sure if Light's character is meant to be so emotional that he would be physically violent even in situations of extreme stress. But anyway, it fits your story.
shahi chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
How sad, I knew that the relationship was twisted. So desperate and dedicated to Light she is. I loved how you protrayed depth and inner emotions.
Static Lull chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I adore Misa-angst. It's postively amazing and gives someone who's usually portrayed as a shallow character incredible depth.

She is desperate and needy and shameless, and you've depicted it in a beautifully twisted way that tears at your heartstrings.

Fav'd.
FuryFaerie chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
-sigh- I have a soft spot for Misa. While most see her as annoying, I always think of this sort of thing. How she would feel like utter shit all the time because she loves him so and he's a total douchebag.

Anyway, this was beautifully written, and almost made me cry myself. What can I say, I'm a sap. I liked the little part about the shinigami trying to help, because while it's expected of Rem, it's totally unlike Ryuk and shows that he cares a little. Overall, great one-shot.
Product Of A Sick Society chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
This was so thoroughly depressing, but a great piece of writing. I love the fics that potray Misa as a more tragic figure as opposed to just annoyingly happy.
Plague117 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
man that was sad, and very eloquent. beautiful piece, but so sad.