Reviews for Dancing Weapons
TreeRowan chapter 7 . 2/27/2014
Why is it that i find a fanfic writing page that i love and the writer decides to leave me hanging?! please write some more, I see you haven't written in AGES according to the posted time. i think its time for the creative juices to start flowing again! :)
Emily chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
I really wish you would update. How else am I going to get my kxf fix?!
Penny chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Why oh why won't you update!? I need more quality KxF in my life!
NaomiMiller chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
I love this idea and started reading this depsite the fact that it hasn't been updated in two years... Please update soon, I hate to see such a promising story idea wasted.
Br33zie chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
This has been my favorite green rider fanfic yet... and it says the last time you updated was in 2010! Don't do that do us! I'm waiting with bated breath for you next installations )
a single shard chapter 7 . 5/27/2012
while her work is good i would greatly appreciate it if you would continue your spectacular story
bugs chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
hey loved Rider Betrayed but can you do me a faver and get Sirius7 to if not finish, work on A Rider's Heritage. i love it just as much as your Betrayed one, i even got thier name from your story.

i am liking thier new Awakening story but i would love for them to finish the other. Oh and sorry i wrote you because of them but i dont have an accont and cant get one, and they wont take a review with out... sorry but i love your stuff too :D
Lia Nut chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
GAAAAH! Neither you nor Sirius have written in, like, ages! What torture! What cruel torture!
Shiary chapter 7 . 12/7/2011
amazing story so far and I'm dying to read more. I love your style as it is easy to read and understand.
Tolehrer chapter 7 . 9/9/2011
Yet another year has gone by with no update. Are you dead? Dying? Halfway between the two? Or do you simply enjoy torturing me? I'm serious! I LOVE this story! I check my computer literally EVERY day for an update. Nil, nada, zilch. I AM DYING OF THE SUSPENSE!
Fastion chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
LdyDarkStr, yours is one of the better fanfictions I've read. It's refreshing to read a story with a well-thought-out plot, that has good pacing, interesting characterization, variable language, and has been edited (thanks Sirius7!) for simple grammatical and spelling errors. I'm sad to see you haven't updated in quite a while. And though I understand that of course there are other things in life that come first, I'd like to gently prod you to continue this story, as I've found reading it very enjoyable and am eager to see where it goes! You're a talented writer. Best wishes whether you update or not (though I hope you do, eventually)!
hamsterpickle1313 chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
Ahem... You're moving on two years. This is too good of a story to be neglected like this. You should be ashamed of your negligence.

Just kidding. Sorta.

Continue! (Please)
SighingWinter chapter 7 . 2/11/2011
I love this fanfiction! Please write more soon!
SighingWinter chapter 1 . 2/10/2011