Reviews for Oil and Water
Ledde chapter 7 . 6/19
you should write more of them. It was very cool
Ledde chapter 3 . 6/19
I liked these two. They are so different.
Ledde chapter 6 . 6/19
You can send the link to my email? I can not find.
But I enjoyed the fanfic
RandomReviewer chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
Heheh, I wonder if those worm guts they ate really were messing with their heads, but man, I like the dynamics of their relationship here, it feels believable, although your Cloud is definitely among the more snarkier versions out there, it works well for this fic. Yuffie, on the other hand, comes in a much more bold version than other versions out there as well, that have Yuffie blushing, speechless, and unable to move at the thought of doing 'this and that' with Cloud. Still, maybe it was the worm guts, haha.

Fun stuff here!

And I commend you on actually COMPLETING the fic, not many multi-chapter Clouffies can claim that.
Ultimagu chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
Coming back to read this story a second time, a sequel would be awesome. And I'm not just saying that because of the sex, though the sex was pretty good.
Jyet chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
This was a fun read, and an interesting take on why Cloud comes off as perpetually dissatisfied. A minor complaint is that the part about Tifa in the last chapter seems out of place somehow. But everything between Yuffie and Cloud is done really well, and for some reason I found the line "she was puttering about, doing something, *god knew what*, to the bits of worm carcass" to be particularly hilarious.
Ahrc chapter 7 . 8/25/2011
That oil and water quote was pretty inspirational! :D

You're Cloud is on the cruder, darker side of his personality spectrum, but I think you made it work here. I also like how you gave Yuffie a spin on the Seven Deadly Sins wheel (greed, lust, envy, gluttony, pride, maybe a tiny dash of wrath and lazy) while maintaining her white heart; she's well intentioned, whatever she is, and its cute.

I really enjoyed it.
Spikers chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
It was a good read. Lol I went2 that website and I couldn't find it. My e-mail is: . I really did enjoy the story. Its good.
sweetdeadlysilence chapter 7 . 12/27/2010
That was a really good story. I enjoyed it. ;)
sweetdeadlysilence chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
Uh oh lol
sweetdeadlysilence chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
Just another compliment. It's great and I really like it :)
sweetdeadlysilence chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
This is great so far. It's funny, intriguing, well-written. I'm enjoying your story :)
sweetdeadlysilence chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
Again, it's looking great. I actually freaked out in my mind towards the middle. I'm liking this.
sweetdeadlysilence chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Well, this going to be my first review on this site in a long time. ;)

I'm glad I came across this story. It looks very interesting so far. Also, after having read the first chapter, I appreciate the grammar! I noticed towards the end that the words have been flowing in my head faultlessly, I think. Lol. Thank you so much for being well-written. You're the first I think I've read that has correct grammar since my recent return to this site. I love correct grammar :)
Bunny chapter 7 . 11/6/2010
Haha, this is so cute. I didn't read the M part though. I like how Cloud's character had changed. It was a nice and smooth transition from his emo self. Lol. This fic made me smile a lot. I really like how you wrote them. :) Thanks for writing a great fic! I just wanted to review cuz it was so great!