Reviews for Hierarchy
Leax chapter 2 . 6/10
oh my god I love this. the portrayal of the characters is on point, and even Leo's ptsd is very well written.
I hope to see more of this because it's truly excellent :) great work!
blueraven1999 chapter 2 . 5/12
This is great. There aren't enough 2003-verse stories left.
The age change is an interesting idea.
leggo lover 99 chapter 2 . 5/10
OOh this is great. I can't wait to see how this will carry on! Love it!
mcmario chapter 2 . 5/2
Oh my goodness! What a lovely surprise to see another chapter for this story! It is written wonderfully. I hope to see more!
i hope they find a way to adapt soon!
The Tip of My Tongue chapter 2 . 5/2
Great chapter! I could feel the waves of conflict coming off of Don as I was reading this chapter until I got to the end when I felt it resolve. Donnie's always so analytical about everything and you captured that well! :) Poor Leo! Life doesn't like to throw him breaks. I wonder how our favorite turtles are going to get through this. Thank you for posting! I really enjoyed this chapter!
the greenfieldgirl chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Wow! I just noticed it sais 'to be continued' at the end. Are you still going to continue this? It's been years since it was published.
I would love another chapter, but it's pretty good as a one-shot as well.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
very good fic.
The Tip of My Tongue chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
poor leo! the baby brother! xD
StitcherBell chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
I love the possibilities! Lol. I really think it would be funny to see Mikey's reaction to this information. Somehow I don't think he will be too happy about being removed from the throne of the Baby Brother status!
pownxmanonnie chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
wuuuuuuuuuut omg! omg! omg! NEED NEW CHAPTER!
flikaroo chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Leo really the youngest, a nice twist. I hope you find time to update at some point.
Sairey13 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Perhaps because he acted more mature than his brothers, that Splinter must've assumed (possibly around the time they were toddlers or were still hatchlings) that Leonardo was the oldest of the bunch and Mikey acting more of a child to be the youngest... Who would've thought that Leonardo has been the youngest brother all this time, with a shocking twist of Mikey being older than him...
That would actually explain to why Raph's the most overprotective of Leo (though, I doubt he's going to be happy to find out he never had a big brother all this time).
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Please write more
missymousemonster chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Was eating my dinner when i read this. last sentence, dropped my bowl of hot soup on my leg in shock.

Is Leo actually the youngest or did you just throw that in there?

good story. continue please