Reviews for Hierarchy
Karlina101 chapter 2 . 8/1
Wow your timing absolutely sucks. And why does this matter anyway? Leo's oldest by simple personality not minutes. (Plus I'm pretty sure it's impossible to tell who hatched first... just sayin)
Cube00 chapter 2 . 7/18
hello! Thank you for this captivating story and sorry, but I need to ask... are you planning to continue this ff? I find it hard to leave, when you describe Donnie in such captivating way and Leo is just, well, complicated enough for me to torment you with questions for update :) anyway, thank you for this little piece :)cheers!
I love you so much for this
and you UPDATED, thank you thank you thank you!
Leax chapter 2 . 6/10/2016
oh my god I love this. the portrayal of the characters is on point, and even Leo's ptsd is very well written.
I hope to see more of this because it's truly excellent :) great work!
blueraven1999 chapter 2 . 5/12/2016
This is great. There aren't enough 2003-verse stories left.
The age change is an interesting idea.
leggo lover 99 chapter 2 . 5/10/2016
OOh this is great. I can't wait to see how this will carry on! Love it!
mcmario chapter 2 . 5/2/2016
Oh my goodness! What a lovely surprise to see another chapter for this story! It is written wonderfully. I hope to see more!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/2/2016
i hope they find a way to adapt soon!
The Tip of My Tongue chapter 2 . 5/2/2016
Great chapter! I could feel the waves of conflict coming off of Don as I was reading this chapter until I got to the end when I felt it resolve. Donnie's always so analytical about everything and you captured that well! :) Poor Leo! Life doesn't like to throw him breaks. I wonder how our favorite turtles are going to get through this. Thank you for posting! I really enjoyed this chapter!
Little-Dragon00 chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Wow! I just noticed it sais 'to be continued' at the end. Are you still going to continue this? It's been years since it was published.
I would love another chapter, but it's pretty good as a one-shot as well.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
very good fic.
The Tip of My Tongue chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
poor leo! the baby brother! xD
StitcherBell chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
I love the possibilities! Lol. I really think it would be funny to see Mikey's reaction to this information. Somehow I don't think he will be too happy about being removed from the throne of the Baby Brother status!
pownxmanonnie chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
wuuuuuuuuuut omg! omg! omg! NEED NEW CHAPTER!
flikaroo chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Leo really the youngest, a nice twist. I hope you find time to update at some point.