Reviews for Hierarchy
Sairey13 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Perhaps because he acted more mature than his brothers, that Splinter must've assumed (possibly around the time they were toddlers or were still hatchlings) that Leonardo was the oldest of the bunch and Mikey acting more of a child to be the youngest... Who would've thought that Leonardo has been the youngest brother all this time, with a shocking twist of Mikey being older than him...
That would actually explain to why Raph's the most overprotective of Leo (though, I doubt he's going to be happy to find out he never had a big brother all this time).
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Please write more
missymousemonster chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Was eating my dinner when i read this. last sentence, dropped my bowl of hot soup on my leg in shock.

Is Leo actually the youngest or did you just throw that in there?

good story. continue please
Dipsey chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Whoa, Leo the youngest! I wonder how this will change things up... Maybe Raph's the eldest? Or wait, Mikey?

I can't wait until the next chapter!
timme chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
very nice. i've read ones which had the turtles finding out they're not really related. but finding out the ages are wrong is a first.

please continue.
payton01 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Oh, this sounds juicy! Update soon please!
mcmario chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
aww this was such a good idea. i hope you update soon! thanks
Tori-chan chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Naw, poor Leo... who is the oldest? *curious*
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
ROFL! That was so priceless! I don't know why, but that sudden revelation made me laugh. I can see where Leo might have a problem with it, though. Man, what I wouldn't give to suddenly be told *I* was actually younger than my siblings. Give Leo ten years and he'd be grateful! But, anyways, this is a real neat premise and it'd be cool to see it continued. I just wish I knew who was actually the oldest. It would be great if it was Mikey. Now, THAT would be priceless.
gypsywriter135 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Oh, wow! Please continue! This could get interesting!
bloody-suki chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
OMG! that was cool! You had me wondering what it was the whole time...that was really unexpected but it sounds REALLY INTERESTING!

I don't know how long this had been up here, but it's cool! _ hee.
lady kae chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
please, please update! How did this happen? please you have to write another chapter
Water-Soter chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Interesting. Brilliant plot, I don't think anyone's done it quite like this. I do hope you continue with this story. And yeah, you can see how well you improved your writing with your more recent one. But don't forget, practice makes perfect, the more you write the better you get at it. I can certainly tell the difference. So keep at it, you're doing awesome!
TurquoisePanda chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Really interesting, I hope you update soon!
Sapphire93 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Great story so far. I'm looking forward to reading more. Update soon please.