Reviews for Prisoners of War
Frakking Toasters chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
Holy shit. This is awesome. Really, really awesome! I have inhaled every single word, and I am literally aching with feels for Sam. And at the end when Dean finally gets it. Like he's known bits and pieces all along, but he really puts it together and my heart just breaks. Because yeah, that deal, stupid idea. And bringing Sam back from the peace of heaven, also stupid, not to mention selfish, even though this is the crux of the show that we all live and breathe for. But thanks to all that, Sam's left alone to face this awful fate, and he's just broken. It's so unbelievably cruel that it has to happen to Sam of all people. Sweet, beautiful Sam. And OMG the scene with the Jess lookalike! Geezuz!
Did I mention how awesome this is? I was riveted start to end. Amazeballs. xo
lillelouis chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
Several things in the story were great. The plot, the well-executed idea, the language (sans the few typos that are bound to be there) and most importantly IMO the characterization! I love how you broke through all the sappy crap we usually see in limp!sam fics. If this can even be called that. hurt!sam maybe? But the thing I was most impressed by was how you managed/dared to make Missouri unsympathetic (at certain moments). Simply by how good you are at writing Dean angry, but still keeping him sympathetic to your readers. I think it's the first time I've seen something quite like that and it intrigued me enough that I'm gonna check out your bio-page when I'm done rambling.

All in all a very good fic. Well done.

Cheers. Andi.
CeCe Away chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
Really good and well thought out. Dean's voice and the way he goes from bitching about Sam to worry is spot on characterization. I also liked that you brought all the women, Ruby, Missouri, and Ellen together in one place and all the interaction between them.
Sparkiebunny chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
Wow, great story. Loved the emotion, and the last few lines were breath-taking. Well done! :)
LittleLonnie chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
Awesome story! I think you write Dean a bit over the top asshole style, but all in all I love it. I agree with Dean trying to hide his "girly" sides (and I can't stand if things get too sappy), but I think he comes off way too cold at times actually. But thats just me. There's moments where you got the characters perfectly too ) You write way better then me. Thats why I prefer reading then writing lol.

Limp!Sam, pro!Dean, not too sappy, action... awesome!
Spaceseeker chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
Great story - fantastic limp!Sam. And a premonition of what is to come for the boys. Lovely!
kirallie chapter 5 . 11/19/2008
So what Ruby was saying in the car is that Sam's harder to kill than a normal person? Such a sweet yet sad fic. Poor Dean and Sam! Good work!
Von chapter 5 . 9/23/2008
Dude, complete? Aw man. It was just getting interesting. :D

Very nifty, though. Clever, involved and engaging.
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 9/20/2008
Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Re-Used chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
Damn, I cry too. :'[
wolfGirl812 chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
That was a great story

I almost cried

:D *HUGS*
carocali chapter 5 . 5/16/2008
These poor boys just never get a break. I'd hoped that Sam would at least heal enough to make a stand for himself. Now, all Dean can see is what he's going to have to leave behind. So sad...

Interesting story; thanks for sharing!

;D

Caroline
A lost lily chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
Brilliant, well written, I simply can't wait for the next chapter!
Quick-Demon chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
Wow thats such a great and touching story. I could have continued reading, it was that good!

Anyway I loved and look forward to more stories by you!
citiesofsouls chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
I didn't know it was ending there! LOL

Great story!