Reviews for Prisoners of War
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
Ah beautiful loved it.

I enjoyed so much about your story, I especially enjoyed your attention to detail and the exchanges between all the characters - spot on. Missouri is fantastic, can't believe she was only in one SN episode, I'd love to see her back. The spoon spanking bit was brilliant.

Anyway great job with this one. Liz x
bb1028 chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
This was great! Loved having everybody (Bobby, Ellen, Missouri, and Ruby) helping out the boys, and overall it was just a really good story :)
ILoveSupernatural chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
That was amazing. Im speechless. It was just fantastic. Sam's despair at losing Dean and thinking he would become what their Dad feared, Dean's anguish at leaving Sammy behind - It was just perfect.

Great Job Starbright.
Enkidu07 chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
Great chapter. I am excited for them to get Sam somewhere safe and warm and let him rest for a minute. And for Dean to pull it back together! They are scaring me. Good to have the whole group together - I am sure with all of them, they will figure this out!
shywalk chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
please update. Love it so far
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
I was really looking forward to your next update and this didn't disappoint. I'm loving it. Hurt Sam and broken Dean - awesome. Liz x
zuimar chapter 4 . 5/12/2008
Thank you for another great update, dear! Really appreciate your regular posts!
whoaaitsmichele chapter 4 . 5/12/2008
Great chapter!
sUnKiSsT chapter 4 . 5/12/2008
great chapter :) can't wait for more!
ILoveSupernatural chapter 4 . 5/12/2008
That was awesome! I forgot to mention this in my review of Chapter 3 but I loved the whole dialogue between Ruby and Dean and now Ruby and Missouri and Ellen.

OOh Dean's breakdown was really scary. Loved the way he was shouting at Sam though. Shows how concerned and worried he is about Sammy.

"You stopped breathing in the car, Sam. Your heart stopped! You fucking died on me, all over! The whole shebang. You just don't do that, not ever again, you copy that? You went blue on me, dead, you get what that means? You collage educated dumbass?”

That was sad. It showed how scared he is of losing Sam and him watching Sam die all over again.

Awesome awesome update. Lovin the fic so far. Update asap!
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 3 . 5/11/2008
Another great chapter. I love some of the fine details you've added, like the holy water in the air-conditioning - what a great idea! Also loving how Dean's got an awesome rescue party (Ellen, Bobby and Missouri) to come and help him take Sam to safety.

I really enjoyed how Sam is too weak to properly converse but Missouri is reading his messages load and clear. Can't wait to read more. Liz x
Enkidu07 chapter 3 . 5/11/2008
Aww! I love the image of Sam holding onto a little piece of his brother's clothing. Poor Sam, so confused! Cool bring Missouri into the story - this is good!
ILoveSupernatural chapter 3 . 5/11/2008
Hey there!

Just started reading this. Love it so far. Really intense. And I have to say this, I actually like Ruby in this one.

Please update asap!
Aewnaur chapter 3 . 5/11/2008
my heart can't take much more of this.. i'm begging that the next part is going to be up soon..
Quick-Demon chapter 3 . 5/11/2008
Awesome story! I'm loving how its developing so far!

Please update soon!