Reviews for Prisoners of War
sUnKiSsT chapter 3 . 5/10/2008
Excellent chapter, can't wait for more :P
cozmikfaerie chapter 3 . 5/10/2008
another good chapter? I hope we will see more, love the way you have written Ruby! And you brought in Missouri, she is a great character!
carocali chapter 3 . 5/10/2008
Well, the gang's all here! Hopefully they can protect the boys and nurse them back to health. LOVED the end where Sam was thinking everything and Missouri was able to translate. I SO miss that character!

Very intense! Where did that black smoke head off to? Are they safe as they transport Sam in his weakened state? And where is Ruby?
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 5/10/2008
Awesome chapter once again. I was just waiting for Dean to get it together enough to put tose doctors in their place for keeping him drugged and away from Sammy. Thank goodenss Ruby kept him from losing his cool so that he wouldbn't be knocked out again.

Wow, Sammy sure is out of it with everything that happened to him, but at least now Dean had Bobby, Ellen and Missouri there to help him get Sam to a safe place and watch over him.

Can't wait for more!
annie200 chapter 3 . 5/10/2008
This is fantastic. Love the dialogue/monologues and great storyline too.
friendly chapter 3 . 5/10/2008
nice job.. keep it up
zuimar chapter 3 . 5/10/2008
Wow, great update! And a really long chapter, good job!
carocali chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
Interesting and intense version of what may come! I think you're right that things will really heat up with Lillith, and I'm glad that Ruby came back.

Will the boys survive this latest attack? And what else is yet to come?

More please!

:D

Caroline
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
Awesome chapter, but how could you leave u with thatending! Mercy, this chapter just tore at the heart knowing how badly that Sam was injured and that Ruby was doing her best to keep him alive. And I can just imagine what Dean was going thru just having to listen to her let alone drive his car.

I could actually feel Dean's panic as Sammy was taken away from him. Who could blame him for fighting the doctors in teying to get back to Sam!

Can't wait for more!
friendly chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
nice job keep it up
bb1028 chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
Really like this so far, update again soon :)
whoaaitsmichele chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
Sammy! Update soon!
Enkidu07 chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
Great characterization of the boys. Especially Dean's monologue rants as he tries to get Sam to answer him in Chapter 1. Sounded just like him! Can't wait to see where this goes. I like how Ruby seems to get it when she tells the docs that Sam is family and all that dean has left...
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
Loved this latest update. I really enjoyed reading the exchanges between Dean and Ruby - I just love how they snap at each-other and wind each-other up. And the Sam whumpage is awesome too. Busting to read more. Liz x
avidreader33 chapter 2 . 5/7/2008