Reviews for Sam's Birthday Gift
teamfreewill1983 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This is amazing! Ive been crying for like the past ten minutes! I especially loved the last part; it was unbelievably powerful. Thank you so much for sharing this!
amyblair chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Ouch. That was dark. Going to be interesting to see how Season 4 plays Sam after he's been alone without Dean for so long.

Great writing.
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Wow what a powerful and heartbreaking piece! Are you trying to make us all cry? :0)
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Oh, my God, that HURT! Somehow I knew where it was going, but it still HURT!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
AW MY GOD HUN!

liz hun, to say you dont write Death fics this is a whole new level of astounding awesomeness! OMG I LOVED IT!

aww i loved the way you described how sam's changed and dean's still by his side

your such an awesome writer hun, i can visualze everything here and i love it completely! AW I LOVED THIS BIT!

life but this is your birthday, you’re the one making the birthday wish.

The loaded gun feels heavy in your hands and the bullet isn’t wrapped in pretty patterned paper but it’s still a gift you’re going to give yourself nevertheless. Happy Birthday Sammy

- AW hun, im absoloutley loving you right now, haha sammy would love this...and kripke when he reads it ahah

then he'l be knocking on your door wanting a writer for season 4

eh x

haha OMG...pure incredible hun, shocked me still!

LOVE, LOVE LOVED IT!
ROBINV chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Oh, God, that is too sad! I understand the mood that made you write it, and quite honestly, I can see Sam doing this, but he won't go to hell, he'll go to heaven, and he won't be together with Dean anyway! Very well written, but dayum, so sad! Love, Robin
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I'm kind of a dark girl myself so I don't find this depressing at all. I mean really, what does Dean think is going to happen to Sam if he goes to hell? Nothing good, that's for sure.

I'm not sure enjoyed is the right word to use. How about I found this to be an intense one-shot?

Now give your son a hug and smile :)
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
WOW. I don't know what to say here but Wow. This was dark, but so real that it gave me chills. I can see this happening somewhere along the line.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I really liked this story up til the ending Liz. What an enjoyable birthday for baby Sammy to have. The 16th birthday was definitely a bittwesweet one for Sammy, but hey, at least his dad did show his love by caring a wounded Sammy out of the woods. I just hate the fact that Dean was taken away from Sam on his birthday and that Sammy would end it all before Bobby could get back to him.
raputathebuta chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Oh Sammy. *weeps*

You know Dean is going to totally kick your ass for this, right?

Liz...very sad, but very GOOD!
13Stepup chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
ha ha, that was funny... wait no it wasn't. To hell with you. I love the sarcasm. If this was supposed to be sarcastic, good job. If not, then oh crap, I totally screwed up and missed the point. Anyway, adios.
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
*cries*

Terribly sad... but I love it.

*cries some more*