Reviews for Stay
Aleah Ano chapter 24 . 10/8/2015
It's been a long time since you've finished this, but people are still reading it and loving it. I just finished rereading it for the second time (I read it for the first time earlier this week), and I'm marveling at how well you wrote Frodo. I loved reading this fanfiction, it flowed easily from one idea to the next. My heart fluttered so many times while reading this, I nearly cried when Camilla thought Frodo would leave. I don't know if you are, but keep writing, you are amazing.
You have my admiration,
Aleah Ano
kate elsa88 chapter 23 . 10/9/2014
great story!love the ending
Triss Laterose chapter 24 . 10/7/2014
Still love this story! :) Although I looked for the sequal alone, and it didn't appear to exist...
FIRE ELF MAIDEN chapter 23 . 6/10/2014
this was so much fun to read great job.
Writingperson chapter 16 . 6/1/2014
christmas lights in a society without electricity?
M Zorias chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
I'd just like to mention something, and you may already know this but Hobbit's actually give their guests presents opposed to receiving presents on their birthday. It's completely fine that you have it this way in the story, of course, I just thought that's something you might find interesting.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/23/2013
I dont suppose you ever listened to the song "Please Stay" by Beecake, while writing this? If the song existed then . . . FYI its sung by Billy Boyd
misuky7 chapter 24 . 11/18/2013
This was sweet, I loved it. :3
Maia Asphodel chapter 24 . 10/6/2013
Awwww so cute
Grace chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
omg, I love your story so far! It's actually extremely ironic, because I wrote a fanfic a couple of weeks ago with frodo and a love interest named camellia, too! Anyway, I'm really enjoying it so far. I just have one critique- hobbits can't grow facial hair. I'm so excited to keep reading. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
Hi there, I would rather not say my name but so far I am thoroughly enjoying this story. Just a quick note, Frodo's parents died when he was 12, not 7.
Lavender-wash chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Love it! Was there a squel?
Hobbit Freak chapter 24 . 2/6/2013
Amazing Frodo, OC and AU fic! I wish I could have been there in its making as a reviewer. I love the way you wrote it...it was an ending I had been hoping for when reading ROTK. Frodo happy & with someone whom he loved. Great work!
Guest chapter 24 . 1/25/2013
Wow! This story is very proffesional and has good flow. Wow, I sound like my English teacher.
Love from Zapriaby
thrawn92 chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
I would just like to point out that Frodo does have pain on the anniversary of Shelob's sting, as well as getting Stabbed by the Witch King of Angmar