Reviews for Punishment
laexdream chapter 1 . 3/16
I like the slight ByaRuki you had going on. It was really sad but sweet. Thanks for the chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
so sad
but this is a great fic
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
amusing
i really really enjoy it
emmy jaegerjaquez chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
damn, this story actually made me tear up. The part where Grimmjow spend his last moments with Rukia was just honest to god heartbreaking. When he died, the way you described his death made me want to cry... he's just so lively and cocky it breaks my heart to see so much life fade away. The way Rukia saw his body and held his still warm hand was where I lost it... good lord feelings suck. I just wanted to thank you for writing this masterpiece because it was truly beautiful.

-Emmy
Daevanam Daevo chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
This was incredibly well written! I loved the way you described some of the characters and the imagery was wonderful!
1234dghgfj chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
War!Fics really get to me.
I loved it, especially how you portrayed Rukia & Ichigo's characters.

The-one-who-is-plotting

K-H
sonriae chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Wow... this was amazing. Thank you for writing this!
AnberlinEve chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Cool, really detailes and realistic view on the war and I like how everything played out in the end. Would have liked it to be longer though, it has potential. :-)
paigeydoll chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Wow this story was intense! It was very well written and I really enjoyed reading it - although it is kind of depressing!

Wonderful job - Grimmjow and Rukia had a great connection and their relationship was very sweet :)

After reading this, I can't wait to see your other stories!
t.h chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
you know what i really appreciate in this piece of excellent story? The way you neatly wove in the real personalities and traits of the characters of the manga into your own work, and spun them into new life! You now how frustrating it is to read a story and realize that the author doesn't write for the characters but for his/her personalities, cause that makes the whole piece out of place. So I congratulate you on achieving creating a breath-taking, deep story with the essential charm of Bleach characters!

It's pity that this is only a two-shot...you can DEFINITELY go on writing a story of Rukia and Grimmjow "meeting in a different place, at a different time." It'd be beautiful!
silver chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
this is dark. it scares me, just a bit.

i absolutely loved it.
Darin-chan chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Double thumbs up :D

Go ULquiRuki and GrimmRuki. Love both pairings 3
ReverseThunderStorm chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
This is actually an amazing story, its actually such a great feeling to finally find a story worth reading. its amazingly written and I love the idea. Please continue to update this story, i wouldn't want to see an amazing story never completed
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
the story is nice and so is the plot(I thinK) but why so short

T-T :(( any how it was nice while it lasted
Bibliolympian chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
Oh God. So true. I can see this happening to anyone right now, actually. In fact, I'm wondering why it hasn't happened /already/.