Reviews for Sacrifice For Manhood
Lol
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
::snickergigglefits:: Hilarious!
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
tuatara chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Well, that was kind of a bummer. Akane is stuck as a male forever, and for what? Apparently nothing. And it doesn't even have an ending! Sigh.
Mr.Staypuft chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I just got done reading the story and thought I should tell you that it was good. I didn't see when it was posted so it's probably been a while but are you going to continue this or was this a oneshot?
Aceina chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
well that was rather um creepy i dont tend to read ranma fics based on the crappy anime but this was funny good job
JWG chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
This is good as a one shot, but as other reviewers have pointed out, it would be a great starting point for exploring the mirror image relationship and its consequences.

You mean Ranma wouldn't bear Akane's child? Not even for HER?

Good work.

-JW
TheonLee chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
This is funny. XD
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
*roflol* Aw poor Ranma and Akane, despite Akane's sacrifice in giving up her female side in order to cure Ranma, somehow Ranma's STILL cursed to turn into a girl.

If the dads suggested what I THINK they suggested that got BOTH Akane-kun and Ranma-chan pissed at them, I hope the duo let them have it but good. Though I hope you continue this. It's too good to have it end here, with Akane being stuck as a boy now. What's this going to do for her/his relationship with Ranma? Plus Akane's going to have to get used to Soun referring to her as his son now, since there's no way for her to return to her female body. *lol*
DarkRubberNeck chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
"Ooh! I'm a girl, dammit!"? Don't tell me that Akane is stuck as a boy, while Ranma is stuck as a girl? Would be interesting if the story kept going on with those two falling for each other _
Innortal chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Nice work.
Lightspire chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
This looks... interesting. You could really go the opposite way of some authors (who lock Ranma as a girl), and show how society and friends can cause Akane to to be more manly, etc. due to societal pressures. Or, just come up with more wacky stuff to happen with Akane, etc. as canon would demand. Either way, (or both, even) this looks interesting. Especially since you showed that sometimes sacrifice doesn't really get you what you wanted.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
That was a fun read, and could just see how things would end up getting crazier before it's all said and done, as Nerima demands.