Reviews for Puppets of the Leaf
Sounds shit looks shit is shit
docscherer chapter 16 . 8/3
Good story
Pity you didn't finish it
SithLordNilis chapter 16 . 2/8
Guest chapter 15 . 11/25/2015
Now THAT'S how you fight a monster as a puppeteer. Is it just me? Or are the puppeteers more undervalued than they should be?
Hecseferblade chapter 16 . 9/28/2015
I do hope you come back to this story, it was very good and I was looking forward to seeing him make a third hokage puppet
Jose19 chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
The problem with this what type of skills other than Puppetry will have Naruto have because even though I don't think it is said enough he needs the Rasengan, and maybe have sealing skills to add to his repertoire of skills.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 3/14/2015
I am always interested in stories relating to Puppetry but will you dismiss Naruto's other talents because Puppeteer's are good but they are very vulnerable to frontal attacks with Taijutsu, and Naruto has one advantage over most Puppeteers, and that is his huge reserves of chakra making him very powerful in the art of Ninjutsu.

The other problem with Puppetry is that it requires finer chakra control because you have to use your strings of chakra to control those puppets but Chiyo is one of the very best in this art to teach him but will this get Chiyo in trouble because this art is very valuable towards Suna.
Kidimaru chapter 3 . 1/1/2015
The endearment of respect that you used at the end of Hokage has one "M" instead of two like you used. Instead of Hokage-samma, instead it would be Hokage-sama.
blubber chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
the tree climbing part dosnt make sense due to chakra strings and puppets naruto would have AMAZING chakra control and pick up tree climbing fairly quickly not sakura quickly put it should have been easy for him
YesOrYes chapter 12 . 5/13/2014
When will Hinata get over her stuttering?
YesOrYes chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
Would be more dramatic if Zabuza gave Kakashi a limited edition Icha Icha book with Jiraiya's signature on it. *Kakashi anime tears*
ShadowLord1329 chapter 16 . 2/9/2014