Reviews for Puppets of the Leaf
Kidimaru chapter 3 . 1/1
The endearment of respect that you used at the end of Hokage has one "M" instead of two like you used. Instead of Hokage-samma, instead it would be Hokage-sama.
blubber chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
the tree climbing part dosnt make sense due to chakra strings and puppets naruto would have AMAZING chakra control and pick up tree climbing fairly quickly not sakura quickly put it should have been easy for him
Geico Hwertas chapter 12 . 5/13/2014
When will Hinata get over her stuttering?
Geico Hwertas chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
Would be more dramatic if Zabuza gave Kakashi a limited edition Icha Icha book with Jiraiya's signature on it. *Kakashi anime tears*
Shadowlord1329 chapter 16 . 2/9/2014
Nice story keep going
tmjay10 chapter 16 . 1/8/2014
Noooo need more please
Guest chapter 16 . 7/23/2013
I love this.
Kagenoryuu chapter 16 . 4/6/2013
Mr. Riotv2,
Your work in this story is both inspirational and thrilling. This site, , needs many more writers like you. You comprehend that people do not gain unimaginable power overnight, nor do their personalities do 180 flips. I admire this work, and hope you have neither abandonded it, nor lost the drive to write altogether. If this review reaches you, I ask you continue writing soon, but, did that proves impossible, look for someone who can continue writing this story at the level it deserves. Thank you.
FallenHuntr chapter 16 . 3/24/2013
T.T
bakemono no kitsune chapter 16 . 11/27/2012
i love this story please update soon. the wait is killing me
turtlefan16 chapter 16 . 10/7/2012
Please tell me he learns the rasengan. He not naruto with rasengan.
Cory Rye Solomon chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Too good! Why haven't you updated? I hope you continue this story because I love it!
The Incredible Me chapter 16 . 6/18/2012
Nice work. If you're still alive, I hope you continue.
hermonine chapter 16 . 6/3/2012
Yah, Naruto is a Chunin and Sasuke is not (which is a knock down he really needs). Great story. I love how you changed up the story so I cannot really predict what you are going to write next, unlike how most people follow the storyline. Keep up the great work and I look forward to reading what happens next, which I really cannot guess lol :P.
blinth chapter 16 . 4/17/2012
Great fanfic, I really enjoy(ed) reading it, hope it's not as abandoned as it looks ;)