Reviews for Extra Weight
rossety chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
sorry if this is to late
good luck on your breast augmentation hope
your friends will alwase support you no mater whot

(15:30 23/07/2013)
RedHal chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Leave it to Tucker to ask 'can I touch them'. I'm amazed Sam didn't kill him for that (I probably would have done some damage if someone came up and asked if they could do that to me).

But all together, it was a cute story.
Extant chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
What? You've got to be kidding me. This is so out of character. Sam would never hold herself to the same magazine cover beauty standards as someone like Paulina. Besides, have you ever tried to run with big boobs? Comicbook superwomen aside, they'd be a pain while she was trying to chase after a ghost, bouncing all over the place. Sam would never do this.
Magma823 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Hm i guess it was okay, well thats why its humor. But what is Noir Style about. Well if its written by you it probably is good. (i hope ;p)

:]
Haileyamandar chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
I AM SO SO SO SO GLAD THAT YOU ARE BACK.

This fanfiction is like a teaser trailer to me, I can't wait to hear more from you! How did the augmentation go? Well, that's a bit personal, I know, I'm just so happy to see that you've come back to FF that I'm looking for things to ramble about.

I can't wait for Noir's next chapter. That's one of my favorite fanfictions on this entire site.

I hope you don't have trouble getting back into the swing of things! Thanks for the great fanfiction _

Sincerely,

Haileyamandar
klassklown chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
You and your stories are amazing!
mayumayu003 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
i'd like to see more of this, considering that sam isn't the type of girl who'd be insecured with her looks and get breast implants. i think that's paulina's job... oh, and OMG! IS SAM POSSESSED OR SOMETHING? THIS IS SO NOT LIKE HER!

good story. please update soon

-mimi/micchan/mayumi
DarkPrincessAngel chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Your back! good story by the way...and hope everything turns out great for you!
das chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
i don't know why would you do something so plastic everyone should be happy the way they are but oh well
ameliatomashi chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Its wonderful to see you back! This was hilarious!

I can't wait for your next installment!

Amelia,
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Wow. This was really good. I'm hooked now with the first chapter. please keep writing and update soon. I can't wait! I like this a lot.
FireNationFreak chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
YOU'RE BACK! i'm so glad to see your work again! The DS fics around here have been sucking lately. But to the story...it was great! SAM WITH A BOOB JOB? what? this is just the kind of think that only YOU could pull off. Can't wait for The Noir Style! Keep rockin!

The Phantom Phanatic aka FireNationFreak bka Mrs. Sheckler
DreamaDove93 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
8D hahahaha XDD ohh that was nice, thank you very much for writting again :D missed you I was wondering where the heck you were

glad you're back
X0LoveX0 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
thats funny! lol lol
cutwithoutmercy chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Hehe... Danny acts like I think I would... Good Story and GOOD LUCK! Hope your surgery goes well and turns out fine!

With Mercy,