Reviews for Hold the Lantern High
HeatherSS1 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Wow. Wonderful job writing their strange dynamic, love it!
Coltan Heart chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This is one of my faaavorite dark fics. Johnny/Claudia rocks my world, and you nailed them to a T.

"those fucking shoes, red and strappy"

"the hopelessness that reeked in this damn house"

Your imagery is beautiful. I love your way with words. It suits this story perfectly. And the dialogue is just as perfect. As good as, or better than the writing from the GH staff.

If you should have any inclination, please write and post more fics of them, though, since you said you didn't have much fun with this one, that doesn't seem likely. But, if you do, send me a PM, and I will definitely stop by to R&R. :)
LBF chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Great story. I love Jonny and Claudia's closeness. As for the incest part of it, that does not bother me at all. It does exist.
GreyLegalMistess chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Bizarrely entertaining. :)
Fatema chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
I thought this was really fantastic and so in character with both Johnny and Claudia. I especially loved the line about Claudia wanting and Johnny always giving her what she wants. Just, sheer perfection and exactly how I imagine it to be.

Great job!
redvelvetjade chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
more please my kind of story...
bbgirl17555 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Wow. You did that so beautifully even with the Z Cet. Wondeful work!
OCDdegrassi chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Ok, i pretty much love you. You write almost all the same pairings that i love but haven't gotten around to writing! Thank you. :) This was great, of course. Who doesn't love Z-cest with Johnny and Claudia!
Jewel chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
well done, my friend. very well done! u've captured both characters perfectly. i been so wanting to make a vid with these 2. now that nik/claudia seem to be hooking up and jolu are happening again (unfortunately) the incest possibilities are slowly slipping away.

u have a fabulous writing style.
jasamlover4ever333 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
oh my god i luv it so far please write the next chapter and there better be a love scene. love z cest write more
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I didn't hate this KC I LOVED Z-Cest :-)