Reviews for Voices from the Past
gecoma chapter 48 . 8/9/2013
WHAT? That's where you end it!?

You'd better be making a sequel :P
Sea Dagger chapter 48 . 7/28/2013
If I beg will there be more?
piecesofyourheart chapter 48 . 7/22/2013
HEY! WHAT THE HELL?! NOW YOU'RE ON MY SHIT LIST! Not cool! You haven't updated this for...at least two almost three years and then when you finally do, it's the last chapter, and no Buffy/ Tara sweetness?! I protest! (unless there is sequel somewhere you forgot to mention) No virtual cookies for you!
Harry2 chapter 48 . 7/21/2013
I see it in Buffy's reaction. She cares about Tara. But for now, its time to rest, recover and plan what to do.
Akasha Hallows28 chapter 48 . 7/21/2013
really complete? leaving it like that unresolved. Buffy confused Tara clearly having feelings for Buffy and the tension still between them. ?Seems kind of a strange way to end it if you ask me and I know I'm not the only one to think so/say so.
Rain Addict CM chapter 48 . 7/21/2013
Buffy's so slow! Good update :) Lets hope Buffy finishes the train of thought and figures it out.
Spikesagitta chapter 48 . 7/21/2013
Hmm. A cliff hanger? There a sequel planned right? Doesn't seem finish.
Ookami Kage chapter 48 . 7/21/2013
An update! I really liked this fic but now I'm horribly confused. Is there going to be a sequel or is this the end and all there is? I feel a little like Buffy at the end.
Guest chapter 48 . 7/21/2013
Completed at last! Congratulations! Though it looks like there are still some unresolved issues ... Buffy/Tara of course. Also... B's relationship with Willow seems kind of frayed...
AllenP
Stoko chapter 48 . 7/21/2013
On the one hand, the ending was pretty abrupt, and I'd really hoped we'd see Buffy and Tara get together in the end... But on the other hand, an ending is better than no ending at all, so thanks for coming back to this :)
mickelus chapter 47 . 2/6/2013
Awesome story thus far. More soon please.
Akasha Hallows28 chapter 47 . 2/1/2013
really don't they have doughnuts to eat
Inoeth chapter 47 . 12/13/2012
Fantastic story. Just when I was about to complain that Buffy was being 'too' good for the story, you go and ahve her start killing the enemy soldiers. The fact is that, as Buffy gets older, she moves away from the 'demons bad people good' to 'evil is evil, and sometimes desperate times call for desperate measures. In s3, you see her freaking out about Faith killing Finch, but by S5, just a couple years later, she's massacring a large number of Knights who are human, and she does kill them. Granted, a year later she's freaking out about Willow killing Warren, but then again, the differences in those three different incidents are just that, totally different. The first time was an accident, the second one was during what could effectively considered war, and the third was muder /revenge.

In any case, this aught to really change things up, and I can't wait to see what happens next.
TruePrime chapter 47 . 10/20/2012
Well I hope its okay to leave a review on this since I read it on your site.

I will avoid spoilers for those who haven't done so. Overall it was an okay ending. Well written to be sure. I must say a bit sad that about how it ended. I had long felt that it wouldn't end in a huge fashion, which is very nice in a way but I had very much hoped that it would've done so with a bit more completeness given how much I like the pairing.

Still while that is true, I'm glad I read the story. Your Faith/Willow is very good as I've commented on in the past and while the ending may not have been what I wanted exactly any small Buffy/Tara makes me happy.

Wish I could go more in-depth but I'm sure I would ruin it for others. Thanks for the Tara/Buffy and the Simple choices memories. Both stories were awesome and I'm glad I read them.
blue talith chapter 47 . 7/20/2012
rebelrsr has come back with some more chapters, for which I thank the author! I hope the next update is soon!