Reviews for Voices from the Past
SincereDeceit chapter 48 . 5/16
This story is sooooo good. Please please please write a sequel. I want to see how Buffy & Tara's relationship continues to evolve. It deserves to go on. I know your life must be pretty busy and you're writing another story but you should consider continuing this story line.
wolf113 chapter 48 . 4/15
I really hope you write a sequel, or maybe just a one shot to conclude it fully? Please!
latasha.conkle chapter 48 . 8/19/2014
more please love it
tasha chapter 48 . 8/10/2014
love it more please
gecoma chapter 48 . 8/9/2013
WHAT? That's where you end it!?

You'd better be making a sequel :P
Sea Dagger chapter 48 . 7/28/2013
If I beg will there be more?
piecesofyourheart chapter 48 . 7/22/2013
HEY! WHAT THE HELL?! NOW YOU'RE ON MY SHIT LIST! Not cool! You haven't updated this for...at least two almost three years and then when you finally do, it's the last chapter, and no Buffy/ Tara sweetness?! I protest! (unless there is sequel somewhere you forgot to mention) No virtual cookies for you!
Harry2 chapter 48 . 7/21/2013
I see it in Buffy's reaction. She cares about Tara. But for now, its time to rest, recover and plan what to do.
Akasha Hallows30 chapter 48 . 7/21/2013
really complete? leaving it like that unresolved. Buffy confused Tara clearly having feelings for Buffy and the tension still between them. ?Seems kind of a strange way to end it if you ask me and I know I'm not the only one to think so/say so.
Rain Addict CM chapter 48 . 7/21/2013
Buffy's so slow! Good update :) Lets hope Buffy finishes the train of thought and figures it out.
Spikesagitta chapter 48 . 7/21/2013
Hmm. A cliff hanger? There a sequel planned right? Doesn't seem finish.
Ookami Kage chapter 48 . 7/21/2013
An update! I really liked this fic but now I'm horribly confused. Is there going to be a sequel or is this the end and all there is? I feel a little like Buffy at the end.
Guest chapter 48 . 7/21/2013
Completed at last! Congratulations! Though it looks like there are still some unresolved issues ... Buffy/Tara of course. Also... B's relationship with Willow seems kind of frayed...
AllenP
Stoko chapter 48 . 7/21/2013
On the one hand, the ending was pretty abrupt, and I'd really hoped we'd see Buffy and Tara get together in the end... But on the other hand, an ending is better than no ending at all, so thanks for coming back to this :)
mickelus chapter 47 . 2/6/2013
Awesome story thus far. More soon please.