Reviews for Partially Kissed Hero
tammgrogan chapter 6 . 9/24
That was funny! I have a true story for you, about 15 years ago I worked 3rd shift at a nursing home. On my night of a coworker called around 3:30am to tell she needed help, There was a 12 chicken running around inside the nursing home. Please come help! 1 I'm have a fear of birds, 2it was 3:30 am and 3 the nurse was FUBAR! I told her to call
Rainbow Prime chapter 18 . 9/22
awwww... you should've made it an all-hamster school! That would've been adorable!
AkaiEclipse chapter 103 . 9/21
I love this piece! The detail in the world-building (often extrapolating from hints in canon and other sources) that manages to avoid becoming cumbersome, the intelligence of the characters (revealed not just from what they manage to achieve, but also in the planning and reasoning they do to achieve it, making this very entertaining in some of the same ways as Ocean's Eleven), and the ways that luck or enemies or other factors could sometimes make the seemingly 'best laid plans' go off in a completely different direction. Please pick this up again!
Newtinmpls chapter 10 . 9/19
Ahhh l have to say yes I have played Paranoia.
And we need more Paranoia fanfic
Also well done with the discussion of trust
The story itself is good enough I suppose, though far too fond of contstantly ramping up the stakes - which completely ruins the tension. You, as a person, are despicable. Your beliefs - homophobia, xenophobia, Islamaphobia, racism, a complete and utter refusal to accept other people's opinions as valid or worth merit - are disgusting. It's a real shame that some legitimate writing talent was wasted on an arsehole like you.
maximusrexmundi chapter 1 . 9/18
What an absolute cluster-f of a story lol. I've read until the end, ch 103, but I had to review ch 1 just to warn any serious readers off.

I will admit that the story felt fun up until near the end when it started taking itself seriously. It probably lost me around ch 85. Honestly if you just read up to the point where your brain logically thinks the hero wins, you'll probably think this is fine, but the continued excruciating escalation just kills any suspension of disbelief.
I like the way you think.
For iwillnottellasoul:

I'm sorry, are you seriously asking about the MECHANISMS of the Caucasian Creams? Why the fuck are you not asking WHY there are Caucasian Creams in the first place? Why are you not disturbed about how fucking racist that is?

Because there is something very, VERY wrong with you if you're not.
REVIEW FOR C. 43

I get that you are pissed, but you took it too far. Some people might like the stories that you are insulting. And to be fair, some of the stories are pretty interesting.
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 23 . 9/9
So far the three 'Lords' of this secret war seem to have distinct specialties and styles. Ones that actually fit pretty well with their canon counterparts.
Dumbledore excels in long-term planning, public relations, and information management.
Voldemort is known for excessive redundancy, terrorist tactics, and paranoia on a level exceeding Moody.
Harry, by necessity, has learned counterintelligence, but also relies heavily on snap-decisions, spur-of-the-moment plans, unpredictability, and, to be fair, the devil's luck.
It's a war between the worst and most effective type of dictator, a terrorist/revolutionary, and a-well to be quite honest, even in canon the way Harry won is closer to a plot of the fey than anything else,so-a fairy king.
iwillnottellasoul chapter 65 . 9/8
Your homophobia and inability to distinguish between s ex and gender is really boring.
iwillnottellasoul chapter 63 . 9/8
Good to have my first question answered, but that still leaves my second. Which is unfortunate, being as how that's the one I'm most curious about. What color is Harry's hair now?
iwillnottellasoul chapter 54 . 9/8
Why is Moody attacking Harry? Dumbledore knows that prophecy that says Harry can't die be his hand (or anyone he sets on Harry), can't remember Harry's farm, and said he was focusing on Hermione. Even if this was meant for Hermione, wouldn't have been more Moody's style to attempt to get her or Luna alone?

Separate question:
Does Harry still have red hair as a human due to the caucasian creams? Or did he just morph it away and say he used a hair dye potion or whatever? Would the creams, being permanent and him being so easily changed due to his now inherent nature, have switched his hair as a fay? If so, what is the color?
jojopant chapter 50 . 9/8
And I've finally accepted this isn't for me. You've had the same things (two people dying and resurrecting) so many times and the pace is so slow and it is literally all over the place. I tried to keep up interest but it's easy to lose it in all the irrelevant things going on. Maybe it all ties up in later chapters but have lost the wish to get there. I guess this helps define my style. I love dumbles bashing, an idiotic Ron, Luna and Hermione with harry but this is way too detailed inconsequentially for me.
I love the story but dang someone liles fablehaven. Fablehaven is one of my top 3 bool series so to see it get the recognition it deserves is awesome. Keep up the good work!
15,733 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »