Reviews for Partially Kissed Hero
TheHandOfTheDarkness chapter 9 . 3h
Classic American God-Like Harry fanfic...
Lol whatevs
M Ga chapter 99 . 3/14
India has one of the largest population densities in the world and has a large military power. It has a lot of influence over the Indian ocean. Shouldn't it get more coverage?
httpkirby chapter 10 . 3/12
What tomfoolery is this?!
M Ga chapter 65 . 3/12
Dude, You are awesome.
lunadream13 chapter 1 . 3/4
Interesting but kinda monologue-ish still hope you finish it.
tmntfanforever852 chapter 6 . 2/27
Lmao am guessing it was the KFC man draco was mentioning with the Pillsbury doughboy with barney the purple singing dinosaur so funny
trevan.richards chapter 1 . 2/23
sometimes I just want to read the story. minus the history lesson
no diffrence chapter 2 . 2/20
Ok I think it's a really good book but...WHAT THE FUCK DRACO IS JUST casually THROWN OFF THE TRAIN
Sacricaer chapter 8 . 2/17
Dark Hufflepuff: A person who will come, hijack your friends, take over the world, then make you a deal that you cannot refuse to get your friends back, but by then, your friends are now their friends and no longer want to be your friend. It's a complicated situation.
stylo1 chapter 25 . 2/16
yada yada yada the whole world is evil and the rest is ignorant. 4 some chapters on fairies, 3 on 1 ritual. ive tried to read this even by only reading the first lines(rest doesnt matter) i just lose my patience. to bad really because it had a lotmof potential
stylo1 chapter 1 . 2/16
al those porteble items are pretty lame but then again i think this was before the movie amazing creatures and where to find them with that aweseome suitcase which ofc is much better
KingRagnarok68 chapter 1 . 2/14
Wait how're the muggkes supposed to continue the space missions and all that while their world is falling apart
Anontbhfam chapter 1 . 2/10
Look, I have looked at the first two pages of reviews and man I'm not sure if this is a good idea but I'm gonna go give this a read now.
If there really will be Space Marines showing up and someone becoming czar of Russia that would be crazy. I'm really not sure if those guys are fucking with people who think about reading the story.

Alright, whatever, let's go.
Nonseson chapter 44 . 2/9
I just love this chapter, and rest of story wrote that way. Resemblance to HPMoF in way you adress your audience is really huge. 3
Ghost of Los Angeles chapter 103 . 1/26
In defense of perfect Lionheart let me let me preface the following by saying that if perfect Lionheart actually is racist or homophobic I withdraw this statement let's not forget that the wizards are stuck in the dark ages where basically WAS (PAST TENSE) acceptable don't believe me look up the habits of people in the dark ages and as for the points he made about muslims and Nazis I did follow the source that he stated and lo and behold it was in exact place he said it would be funny thing the next edition didn't say anything about muslim involvement in almost like there was a cover-up.
15,820 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »