Reviews for Partially Kissed Hero
RHJunior chapter 1 . 16h
Unfair to Ron.

Reality: Ron was a B-average student. He was one of only a handful of students including Harry to take the advanced potions class, just for starters... which meant he had to at least get an EE- from SNAPE no less.

He was called "lazy and shallow" by an OCPD girl who thought that the best use of a TIME MACHINE to double her class load... including classes in things that were patently useless (like muggle studies and divination.)

He also managed to pass all his classes in his second year with a BROKEN WAND.

And he was constantly thinking of things that the other two completely overlooked... like bringing basilisk fangs to destroy the horcruxes, or alerting the Hogwarts house elves to the Death Eater raid and enlisting their help.

He was not lazy- no more than any other perfectly normal adolescent boy- and he was certainly not stupid.
Bookworm5556 chapter 2 . 19h
Well this is my second time through reading this abomination that you call a story. It reminds me of what tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists come up with. It's also a highly amusing to read story albeit somewhat hard to keep track of what has happened because of the crimes against humanity that you have added decided to add to it. It brings to mind a cross between a train wreck and the summoning of a lovecraftian horror. I have no idea whatsoever goes through what passes for your brain as your type down your latest ideas and plot twists nor how it manages to turn it all into one story that actually flows quite well, much like Mary Shelley's Frankenstein monster does. It works fabulously well, why we don't know, but the important part is the fact that it does in fact work marvelously.
From an amazed bookworm.
P.S. Yes this is supposed to be a compliment.
Anonymous chapter 27 . 22h
You are actually the first author I've seen on here who agrees that Ron doesn't deserve Hermione! I also agree with your point that some matchups could have been amazing with a better buildup *cough cough* Neville and Luna *cough cough*.
Arwenia chapter 103 . 1/19
Hello! I want to leave a small shout out - because this story is one of the most thought out variables of Harry go Boy-who-conquers. I want to thank you for your efforts, your energy, your steady imput and want to congratulate you for the best work i have ever read. And, also... Please finish it someday.
Meerhawk chapter 103 . 1/18
This is a really amazing story that could have gone wonderful places if it had been continued.
wyndnfyr chapter 62 . 1/13
Did you just turn the Anglia into the cat bus from Totoro? Lmao
stybbmaizter chapter 9 . 1/9
This is funny but unfortunately not my cup of tea, good work.
justafan chapter 24 . 1/6
yeah the goblins are used as saints in a lot of fics now i actually prefer your version of them actually makes more sense.
SamusOlderBrother chapter 42 . 1/6
Now I want a Rambo: The Fairy Blood story. Don't even care if it's set in HP universe. Any fairy/magic story that goes hardcore Rambo part 2/3.
You overuse telling ahead of showing, and as any published author will tell you, that is poor technique because it shows a lack of both confidence and flowing creativity on your part. The story needs to breathe. Your avalanche of facts can be just that - a smothering, headache-inducing avalanche.
Cassandra30 chapter 17 . 12/31/2016
Wouldn't there be some way to get the substance out of the cloak?
Cassandra30 chapter 15 . 12/31/2016
Awesome stuff!
Cassandra30 chapter 14 . 12/31/2016
Who put them in there? Why? Dumbledore trying to destroy them again?
Cassandra30 chapter 13 . 12/31/2016
Wow!
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 12/31/2016
Pretty gory ending. An accident would have been better.
15,542 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »