Reviews for Partially Kissed Hero
Animas chapter 51 . 11/30
I am assuming there are multiple pocket dimensions anchored to earth that contain various magical lands that only get or fey struck can openly enter, and others sealed off by the dom
Sith Emperor K chapter 1 . 11/29
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow...
lord of the rings!
Jemma Blackwell chapter 103 . 11/23
I have read this story from the beginning without reading anything else, like a book. It has kept me entertained fro over a month at least. A story with lots of details and lots of story developments is always good
Jemma Blackwell chapter 102 . 11/23
Sorry for your troubles. Glad you are back.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 71 . 11/14
Yeah, never understood the Snape fans. And when the Always comment came out, it got so fired up. Creep thought the girl would want him after he got her husband and child killed, that is not love.
Raxtuss1 chapter 13 . 11/13
I did not expect fablehaven reference :)
SixFtWookie chapter 81 . 11/11
I love how you fit all the fanfiction tropes into the BWL storybooks. Hilarious and genius.
Kamishiro Ryuu chapter 10 . 11/7
И эта глава полностью убила всю работу. Я бы даже свыкся с мыслью, что Дамблдор - это просто поехавший тёмный лорд, который причиняет Гарри боль и страдания просто потому, что может. Но Снейп вернувшийся к жизни, это уже откровенный зашквар.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 20 . 11/5
I agree about the kids’ names.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 17 . 11/5
I like how you’ve written Hermione, and Luna is a marvel!
Jemma Blackwell chapter 10 . 11/5
Geez, it’s a little hard to read of some people this evil. This chapter was gag material.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 3 . 11/4
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 1 . 10/6
Let Harry bring Hedwig! Wtf is up with him abandoning her for a fricking knzeazlr.
desireejones99 chapter 46 . 10/6