Reviews for Partially Kissed Hero
thebetawholived chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
Amusing start to what looks like an interesting story. I think the writing is excellent, although the author used more description in the battle than I liked; a little conversation could have gone a long way. I'm looking forward to what happens next, especially with Harry's new focus. :-)
Harpy81 chapter 76 . 12/3/2014
Poor pooor fake Harry/ twin dudly
Kovs chapter 69 . 11/30/2014
I love growing storys that write themself, they are so much fun to read XD
bluekitnaru chapter 21 . 11/27/2014
i love this story but i just want to point out that all this is happening on the same day cant you let them sleep or something
bluekitnaru chapter 9 . 11/27/2014
this is horrafingly awsome
TheConstellation chapter 85 . 11/23/2014
Reading now, I realize that this story took a chance and beat logic to death and hid the body with sanity's in a cave at some point.

I think it was chapter two.

Very enjoyable regardless.
morcheller chapter 45 . 11/21/2014
Got a deal for you: You don't give a damn what your readers think; I won't bother reading anymore of what you write!
So, perfect world for everyone. You don't have to read my reviews, I don't have to read your drivel.
morcheller chapter 44 . 11/21/2014
This is a pretty good story but, chapter 44 is the most boring thing I have ever read! It has nothing to do with the plot.
gille chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
Dark Huffelpuff: gathering all loyalty upon himself, while denyng others
DeadParade chapter 103 . 11/16/2014
This story is far from over, I would like to some day read the end, so I hope you come back soon.
DeadParade chapter 95 . 11/16/2014
So dumbles is getting serious now eh?,
I wonder how Harry is doing to fight 10 dumbles at once
Lilium Mercedes Knight chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
i love this story i think this is my 3rd or 4th time reading it. lotsa stars and cookies 4 you
DeadParade chapter 45 . 11/15/2014
I'm really loving this so far, I think I've lost count of how many times dumbles has died, and that city harry is building sounds fan-freaking-tastic, also bow wielder?, oh yeah, gonna be a freaking ranger aren't we? (From rangers apprentice).

I can't believe people are complaining, the story is good and it makes sense, the villain is as bad (or as good?) as it gets, dumbles is worse than voldymorts, so yeah, keep up the work.
Byakugan789 chapter 40 . 11/15/2014
Mind if i use the explination at the end of this chapter in one of my own stories?
Nintendo chapter 79 . 11/14/2014
Hey! This is actually my second read-through of this story, chapters one through seventy-eight. I do not know why I stopped reading at chapter seventy-eight but I remembered the bigger parts of the story to that point (Alice, the Cauldron of Plenty, Fawkes being freed, them being face, the dryads, Queen Sybil), I just could remember the bits in between but reading those was fantastic. Oh! I remembered the history pieces (because history and stories combined make me exceedingly happy) like the bit with Athena's owl, which always made me smile whenever I would read about Athena later and still does.

Maybe I stopped reading because Dumbles thoroughly wiped the floor with Voldemort and my thought process was something along the lines of "NOPE!" But this story has always held a fond place in my heart-I've recommended to countless friends (and started their own fanatic addictions in the process, whoops!) So I figured I should find it and re-read it through, to the end of the most recent chapter. I hope you have not given up on it! I also hope you someday put your marvelous writing and world creation skills toward writing your own book. I would buy that up so quickly-not even joking.

Anyway, on with the reading!
Nintendo

(P.S. - my ffnet name is NintendoMonday. I am just too lazy to sign in. Sorry.)
14,692 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »