Reviews for Partially Kissed Hero
DaveC chapter 1 . 5/7/2022
Hi where did harry get his money from to buy all the goods you listed. We’re they cheap of did he go to the Potter main vault and why.
strong bella chapter 46 . 5/5/2022
This chapter irked me out. Gave me white supremacy vibes. Not just from the plot but from the author
LoveKaiza chapter 103 . 4/13/2022
It's amazing how this story is how many years old and yet people are somehow still finding it and commenting as fresh as 12 hrs ago. Just goes to show how promising of a premise it is to still attract people. And despite what the more recent people have to say, I absolutely loved every aspect of this.

Up until now, one of the more poignant parts of this that I look back on now and then is that Harry doesn't win immediately. You're right, Dumbledore has been doing his plans for years, decades, and it's unlikely that one conclusively meeting will end him in one fell swoop. I remember that scene and explanation clearly every time I read a story of Dumbles failing and losing. Don't get me wrong, I've grown fond of stories where Dumbles get his just desserts, but I also remember your words every time I read them and acknowledge that other authors made it out so Dumbles fall that way, that (somewhat) easily.

A lot of people look back on this story as inspiration you know. With fondness. Being written as early as 2008, the Deathly Hallows book being finished a mere year before, I can imagine this was somewhat revolutionary for the fandom. I know it was to me when I first read it, the premise unlike anything I've read before. You and your story, you will go down in this fandom's history as one of the best. Incomplete and unfinished it may be, it nonetheless pulls you in and engages you as you read.

And, ofcourse, there will be those who simply will not find it to their tastes. It's perfectly acceptable and reasonable. Things may change, things may not. Nonetheless, you have quite the story to pull polarizing opinions.

I dearly hope that you, the author, are in good health. It's been years and frankly-

Okay scratch that, I see that you're alive and kicking with a few newly updated stories. In that case, I wish the best of everything and hope everything is going well. With the pandemic ongoing, and various other social events in various countries happening, it's sometimes all it that for anyone to just get some rest. Don't feel pressured updating this story, in fact, don't feel pressured updating it at all if that's the point you are in life. Take all the time you need. And if no update ever happens, well. We've already gone years without, we can handle it.

All I ask is that you never delete this. Let the people find it, let the people love, hate it, or whatever else. Just let it be present for people to still enjoy. As I said, 10 years since an update or not, it's still one of the best stories. People will remember it and people will mourn it if it's ever truly gone.

I guess that's all I have to say for now. Live a good life, Perfect Lionheart, you've done well. I wish you well in your endeavours.
Guest chapter 96 . 4/12/2022
Can’t stop laughing.
Aki13S chapter 2 . 4/11/2022
Ummm. This is hilarious and all. Is it Crack? Just asking..I should check the blurb again...
Electro415 chapter 60 . 4/9/2022
I was loving the story in the beginning where Harry was using creativity keep Albus unbalanced but once the author introduce the fairies he got distracted from the original premise of the story and ruined it for me
Guest chapter 7 . 4/4/2022
Fuck getting g married to Luna. You lost me as a reader. You set up Harry and hermione then rip that away. I hate Multi and any writer who includes it should have their genitals removed with fire.
bloodplus663 chapter 1 . 3/28/2022
Please update partially kissed hero
DarkenedRose24 chapter 103 . 3/25/2022
In hope you update soon. I'd love to see where this goes. •
TheBluePilgrim chapter 26 . 3/20/2022
I love that Myrtle has supplanted Binns and no one has realized yet. Especially because of the LOTR prank.
Chgrne chapter 8 . 3/17/2022
This started out with so much promise and then rapidly became a crack fic. If that's what you're into, you'll probably like this. Not for me.
minxblades chapter 103 . 3/9/2022
OK now IM waiting for more Please. This is very good and twisted.
observentuser chapter 71 . 3/9/2022
Hear, hear! Brava! -For rant :-)
minxblades chapter 102 . 3/9/2022