Reviews for Partially Kissed Hero
You Hypocrite chapter 92 . 5/30
"So it's always struck me as a little sick, all these people insisting they are a Destined Couple, when Remus could realistically have a daughter almost the same age as Tonks."

So let me get this straight. A couple where the man is twenty years older than the woman is sick, but a couple who are both thirteen, where the boy mind-rapes the girl into worshiping him, is not? That makes perfect sense.

You're a disgusting pedophile, and worse yet, you're a fucking hypocrite. At least Tonks was of an age to consent, and she CHOSE to be with Lupin, without Lupin having to fucking MIND-RAPE HER!
Butthole chapter 85 . 5/30

19.1
Kaf. Ha. Ya. A'in. Sad.

19.2
A mention of the mercy of thy Lord unto His servant Zachariah.

19.3
When he cried unto his Lord a cry in secret,

19.4
Saying: My Lord! Lo! the bones of me wax feeble and my head is shining with grey hair, and I have never been unblest in prayer to Thee, my Lord.

19.5
Lo! I fear my kinsfolk after me, since my wife is barren. Oh, give me from Thy presence a successor

19.6
Who shall inherit of me and inherit (also) of the house of Jacob. And make him, my Lord, acceptable (unto Thee).

19.7
(It was said unto him): O Zachariah! Lo! We bring thee tidings of a son whose name is John; we have given the same name to none before (him).

19.8
He said: My Lord! How can I have a son when my wife is barren and I have reached infirm old age ?

19.9
He said: So (it will be). Thy Lord saith: It is easy for Me, even as I created thee before, when thou wast naught.

19.10
He said: My Lord! Appoint for me some token. He said: Thy token is that thou, with no bodily defect, shalt not speak unto mankind three nights.

19.11
Then he came forth unto his people from the sanctuary, and signified to them: Glorify your Lord at break of day and fall of night.

19.12
(And it was said unto his son): O John! Hold fast the Scripture. And we gave him wisdom when a child,

19.13
And compassion from Our presence, and purity; and he was devout,

19.14
And dutiful toward his parents. And he was not arrogant, rebellious.

19.15
Peace on him the day he was born, and the day he dieth and the day he shall be raised alive!

19.16
And make mention of Mary in the Scripture, when she had withdrawn from her people to a chamber looking East,

19.17
And had chosen seclusion from them. Then We sent unto her Our Spirit and it assumed for her the likeness of a perfect man.

19.18
She said: Lo! I seek refuge in the Beneficent One from thee, if thou art God- fearing.

19.19
He said: I am only a messenger of thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a faultless son.

19.20
She said: How can I have a son when no mortal hath touched me, neither have I been unchaste ?

19.21
He said: So (it will be). Thy Lord saith: It is easy for Me. And (it will be) that We may make of him a revelation for mankind and a mercy from Us, and it is a thing ordained.

19.22
And she conceived him, and she withdrew with him to a far place.

19.23
And the pangs of childbirth drove her unto the trunk of the palm-tree. She said: Oh, would that I had died ere this and had become a thing of naught, forgotten!

19.24
Then (one) cried unto her from below her, saying: Grieve not! Thy Lord hath placed a rivulet beneath thee,

19.25
And shake the trunk of the palm-tree toward thee, thou wilt cause ripe dates to fall upon thee.

19.26
So eat and drink and be consoled. And if thou meetest any mortal, say: Lo! I have vowed a fast unto the Beneficent, and may not speak this day to any mortal.

19.27
Then she brought him to her own folk, carrying him. They said: O Mary! Thou hast come with an amazing thing.

19.28
O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a wicked man nor was thy mother a harlot.

19.29
Then she pointed to him. They said: How can we talk to one who is in the cradle, a young boy ?

19.30
He spake: Lo! I am the slave of Allah. He hath given me the Scripture and hath appointed me a Prophet,

19.31
And hath made me blessed wheresoever I may be, and hath enjoined upon me prayer and almsgiving so long as I remain alive,

19.32
And (hath made me) dutiful toward her who bore me, and hath not made me arrogant, unblest.

19.33
Peace on me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive!

19.34
Such was Jesus, son of Mary: (this is) a statement of the truth concerning which they doubt.

19.35
It befitteth not (the Majesty of) Allah that He should take unto Himself a son. Glory be to Him! When He decreeth a thing, He saith unto it only: Be! and it is.

19.36
And lo! Allah is my Lord and your Lord. So serve Him. That is the right path.

19.37
The sects among them differ: but woe unto the disbelievers from the meeting of an awful Day.

19.38
See and hear them on the Day they come unto Us! yet the evil-doers are to- day in error manifest.

19.39
And warn them of the Day of anguish when the case hath been decided. Now they are in a state of carelessness, and they believe not.

19.40
Lo! We, only We, inherit the earth and all who are thereon, and unto Us they are returned.

19.41
And make mention (O Muhammad) in the Scripture of Abraham. Lo! he was a saint, a prophet.

19.42
When he said unto his father: O my father! Why worshippest thou that which heareth not nor seeth, nor can in aught avail thee ?

19.43
O my father! Lo! there hath come unto me of knowledge that which came not unto thee. So follow me, and I will lead thee on a right path.

19.44
O my father! Serve not the devil. Lo! the devil is a rebel unto the Beneficent.

19.45
O my father! Lo! I fear lest a punishment from the Beneficent overtake thee so that thou become a comrade of the devil.

19.46
He said: Rejectest thou my gods, O Abraham ? If thou cease not, I shall surely stone thee. Depart from me a long while!

19.47
He said: Peace be unto thee! I shall ask forgiveness of my Lord for thee. Lo! He was ever gracious unto me.

19.48
I shall withdraw from you and that unto which ye pray beside Allah, and I shall pray unto my Lord. It may be that, in prayer unto my Lord, I shall not be unblest.

19.49
So, when he had withdrawn from them and that which they were worshipping beside Allah, We gave him Isaac and Jacob. Each of them We made a prophet.
Satan's chapter 86 . 5/30
18.0

18.1
Praise be to Allah Who hath revealed the Scripture unto His slave, and hath not placed therein any crookedness,

18.2
(But hath made it) straight, to give warning of stern punishment from Him, and to bring unto the believers who do good works the news that theirs will be a fair reward,

18.3
Wherein they will abide for ever;

18.4
And to warn those who say: Allah hath chosen a son,

18.5
(A thing) whereof they have no knowledge, nor (had) their fathers, Dreadful is the word that cometh out of their mouths. They speak naught but a lie.

18.6
Yet it may be, if they believe not in this statement, that thou (Muhammad) wilt torment thy soul with grief over their footsteps.

18.7
Lo! We have placed all that is on the earth as an ornament thereof that We may try them: which of them is best in conduct.

18.8
And lo! We shall make all that is thereon a barren mound.

18.9
Or deemest thou that the People of the Cave and the Inscription are a wonder among Our portents ?

18.10
When the young men fled for refuge to the Cave and said: Our Lord! Give us mercy from Thy presence, and shape for us right conduct in our plight.

18.11
Then We sealed up their hearing in the Cave for a number of years.

18.12
And afterward We raised them up that We might know which of the two parties would best calculate the time that they had tarried.

18.13
We narrate unto thee their story with truth. Lo! they were young men who believed in their Lord, and We increased them in guidance.

18.14
And We made firm their hearts when they stood forth and said: Our Lord is the Lord of the heavens and the earth. We cry unto no God beside Him, for then should we utter an enormity.

18.15
These, our people, have chosen (other) gods beside Him though they bring no clear warrant (vouchsafed) to them. And who doth greater wrong than he who inventeth a lie concerning Allah ?

18.16
And when ye withdraw from them and that which they worship except Allah, then seek refuge in the Cave; your Lord will spread for you of His mercy and will prepare for you a pillow in your plight.

18.17
And thou mightest have seen the sun when it rose move away from their cave to the right, and when it set go past them on the left, and they were in the cleft thereof. That was (one) of the portents of Allah. He whom Allah guideth, he indeed is led aright, and he whom He sendeth astray, for him thou wilt not find a guiding friend.

18.18
And thou wouldst have deemed them waking though they were asleep, and We caused them to turn over to the right and the left, and their dog stretching out his paws on the threshold. If thou hadst observed them closely thou hadst assuredly turned away from them in flight, and hadst been filled with awe of them.

18.19
And in like manner We awakened them that they might question one another. A speaker from among them said: How long have ye tarried ? They said: We have tarried a day or some part of a day, (Others) said: Your Lord best knoweth what ye have tarried. Now send one of you with this your silver coin unto the city, and let him see what food is purest there and bring you a supply thereof. Let him be courteous and let no man know of you.

18.20
For they, if they should come to know of you, will stone you or turn you back to their religion; then ye will never prosper.

18.21
And in like manner We disclosed them (to the people of the city) that they might know that the promise of Allah is true, and that, as for the Hour, there is no doubt concerning it. When (the people of the city) disputed of their case among themselves, they said: Build over them a building; their Lord knoweth best concerning them. Those who won their point said: We verily shall build a place of worship over them.

18.22
(Some) will say: They were three, their dog the fourth, and (some) say: Five, their dog the sixth, guessing at random; and (some) say: Seven, and their dog the eighth. Say (O Muhammad): My Lord is Best Aware of their number. None knoweth them save a few. So contend not concerning them except with an outward contending, and ask not any of them to pronounce concerning them.

18.23
And say not of anything: Lo! I shall do that tomorrow,

18.24
Except if Allah will. And remember thy Lord when thou forgettest, and say: It may be that my Lord guideth me unto a nearer way of truth than this.

18.25
And (it is said) they tarried in their Cave three hundred years and add nine.

18.26
Say: Allah is Best Aware how long they tarried. His is the Invisible of the heavens and the earth. How clear of sight is He and keen of hearing! They have no protecting friend beside Him, and He maketh none to share in His government.

18.27
And recite that which hath been revealed unto thee of the Scripture of thy Lord. There is none who can change His words, and thou wilt find no refuge beside Him.

18.28
Restrain thyself along with those who cry unto their Lord at morn and evening, seeking His Countenance; and let not thine eyes overlook them, desiring the pomp of the life of the world; and obey not him whose heart We have made heedless of Our remembrance, who followeth his own lust and whose case hath been abandoned.

18.29
Say: (It is) the truth from the Lord of you (all). Then whosoever will, let him believe, and whosoever will, let him disbelieve. Lo! We have prepared for disbelievers Fire. Its tent encloseth them. If they ask for showers, they will be showered with water like to molten lead which burneth the faces. Calamitous the drink and ill the resting-place!

18.30
Lo! as for those who believe and do good works - Lo! We suffer not the reward of one whose work is goodly to be lost.

18.31
As for such, theirs will be Gardens of Eden, wherein rivers flow beneath them; therein they will be given armlets of gold and will wear green robes of finest silk and gold embroidery, reclining upon throne therein. Blest the reward, and fair the resting-place!

18.32
Coin for them a similitude: Two men, unto one of whom We had assigned two gardens of grapes, and We had surrounded both with date-palms and had put between them tillage.

18.33
Each of the gardens gave its fruit and withheld naught thereof. And We caused a river to gush forth therein.

18.34
And he had fruit. And he said unto his comrade, when he spake with him: I am more than thee in wealth, and stronger in respect of men.

18.35
And he went into his garden, while he (thus) wronged himself. He said: I think not that all this will ever perish.

18.36
I think not that the Hour will ever come, and if indeed I am brought back unto my Lord I surely shall find better than this as a resort.

18.37
His comrade, when he (thus) spake with him, exclaimed: Disbelievest thou in Him Who created thee of dust, then of a drop (of seed), and then fashioned thee a man ?

18.38
But He is Allah, my Lord, and I ascribe unto my Lord no partner.

18.39
If only, when thou enteredst thy garden, thou hadst said: That which Allah willeth (will come to pass)! There is no strength save in Allah! Though thou seest me as less than thee in wealth and children,

18.40
Yet it may be that my Lord will give me better than thy garden, and will send on it a bolt from heaven, and some morning it will be a smooth hillside,

18.41
Or some morning the water thereof will be lost in the earth so that thou canst not make search for it.

18.42
And his fruit was beset (with destruction). Then began he to wring his hands for all that he had spent upon it, when (now) it was all ruined on its trellises, and to say: Would that I had ascribed no partner to my Lord!

18.43
And he had no troop of men to help him as against Allah, nor could he save himself.

18.44
In this case is protection only from Allah, the True, He is Best for reward, and best for consequence.

18.45
And coin for them the similitude of the life of the world as water which We send down from the sky, and the vegetation of the earth mingleth with it and then becometh dry twigs that the winds scatter. Allah is able to do all things.

18.46
Wealth and children are an ornament of the life of the world. But the good deeds which endure are better in thy Lord's sight for reward, and better in respect of hope.

18.47
And (bethink you of) the Day when we remove the hills and ye see the earth emerging, and We gather them together so as to leave not one of them behind.

18.48
And they are set before thy Lord in ranks (and it is said unto them): Now verily have ye come unto Us as We created you at the first. But ye thought that We had set no tryst for you.

18.49
And the Book is placed, and thou seest the guilty fearful of that which is therein, and they say: What kind of a Book is this that leaveth not a small thing nor a great thing but hath counted it! And they find all that they did confronting them, and thy Lord wrongeth no-one.
From chapter 87 . 5/30

17.1
Glorified be He Who carried His servant by night from the Inviolable Place of Worship to the Far distant place of worship the neighbourhood whereof We have blessed, that We might show him of Our tokens! Lo! He, only He, is the Hearer, the Seer.

17.2
We gave unto Moses the Scripture, and We appointed it a guidance for the children of Israel, saying: Choose no guardian beside Me.

17.3
(They were) the seed of those whom We carried (in the ship) along with Noah. Lo! he was a grateful slave.

17.4
And We decreed for the Children of Israel in the Scripture: Ye verily will work corruption in the earth twice, and ye will become great tyrants.

17.5
So when the time for the first of the two came, We roused against you slaves of Ours of great might who ravaged (your) country, and it was a threat performed.

17.6
Then we gave you once again your turn against them, and We aided you with wealth and children and made you more in soldiery.

17.7
(Saying): If ye do good, ye do good for your own souls, and if ye do evil, it is for them (in like manner). So, when the time for the second (of the judgments) came (We roused against you others of Our slaves) to ravage you, and to enter the Temple even as they entered it the first time, and to lay waste all that they conquered with an utter wasting.

17.8
It may be that your Lord will have mercy on you, but if ye repeat (the crime) We shall repeat (the punishment), and We have appointed hell a dungeon for the disbelievers.

17.9
Lo! this Qur'an guideth unto that which is straightest, and giveth tidings unto the believers who do good works that theirs will be a great reward.

17.10
And that those who believe not in the Hereafter, for them We have prepared a painful doom.

17.11
Man prayeth for evil as he prayeth for good; for man was ever hasty.

17.12
And We appoint the night and the day two portents. Then We make dark the portent of the night, and We make the portent of the day sight-giving, that ye may seek bounty from your Lord, and that ye may know the computation of the years, and the reckoning; and everything have We expounded with a clear expounding.

17.13
And every man's augury have We fastened to his own neck, and We shall bring forth for him on the Day of Resurrection a book which he will find wide open.

17.14
(And it will be said unto him): Read thy Book. Thy soul sufficeth as reckoner against thee this day.

17.15
Whosoever goeth right, it is only for (the good of) his own soul that he goeth right, and whosoever erreth, erreth only to its hurt. No laden soul can bear another's load, We never punish until we have sent a messenger.

17.16
And when We would destroy a township We send commandment to its folk who live at ease, and afterward they commit abomination therein, and so the Word (of doom) hath effect for it, and we annihilate it with complete annihilation.

17.17
How many generations have We destroyed since Noah! And Allah sufficeth as Knower and Beholder of the sins of His slaves.

17.18
Whoso desireth that (life) which hasteneth away, We hasten for him therein what We will for whom We please. And afterward We have appointed for him hell; he will endure the heat thereof, condemned, rejected.

17.19
And whoso desireth the Hereafter and striveth for it with the effort necessary, being a believer; for such, their effort findeth favour (with their Lord).

17.20
Each do We supply, both these and those, from the bounty of thy Lord. And the bounty of thy Lord can never be walled up.

17.21
See how We prefer one of them above another, and verily the Hereafter will be greater in degrees and greater in preferment.

17.22
Set not up with Allah any other god (O man) lest thou sit down reproved, forsaken.

17.23
Thy Lord hath decreed, that ye worship none save Him, and (that ye show) kindness to parents. If one of them or both of them attain old age with thee, say not "Fie" unto them nor repulse them, but speak unto them a gracious word.

17.24
And lower unto them the wing of submission through mercy, and say: My Lord! Have mercy on them both as they did care for me when I was little.

17.25
Your Lord is Best Aware of what is in your minds. If ye are righteous, then lo! He was ever Forgiving unto those who turn (unto Him).

17.26
Give the kinsman his due, and the needy, and the wayfarer, and squander not (thy wealth) in wantonness.

17.27
Lo! the squanderers were ever brothers of the devils, and the devil was ever an ingrate to his Lord.

17.28
But if thou turn away from them, seeking mercy from thy Lord, for which thou hopest, then speak unto them a reasonable word.

17.29
And let not thy hand be chained to thy neck nor open it with a complete opening, lest thou sit down rebuked, denuded.

17.30
Lo! thy Lord enlargeth the provision for whom He will, and straiteneth (it for whom He will). Lo, He was ever Knower, Seer of His slaves.

17.31
Slay not your children, fearing a fall to poverty, We shall provide for them and for you. Lo! the slaying of them is great sin.

17.32
And come not near unto adultery. Lo! it is an abomination and an evil way.

17.33
And slay not the life which Allah hath forbidden save with right. Whoso is slain wrongfully, We have given power unto his heir, but let him not commit excess in slaying. Lo! he will be helped.

17.34
Come not near the wealth of the orphan save with that which is better till he come to strength; and keep the covenant. Lo! of the covenant it will be asked.

17.35
Fill the measure when ye measure, and weigh with a right balance; that is meet, and better in the end.

17.36
(O man), follow not that whereof thou hast no knowledge. Lo! the hearing and the sight and the heart - of each of these it will be asked.

17.37
And walk not in the earth exultant. Lo! thou canst not rend the earth, nor canst thou stretch to the height of the hills.

17.38
The evil of all that is hateful in the sight of thy Lord.

17.39
This is (part) of that wisdom wherewith thy Lord hath inspired thee (O Muhammad). And set not up with Allah any other god, lest thou be cast into hell, reproved, abandoned.

17.40
Hath your Lord then distinguished you (O men of Makka) by giving you sons, and hath chosen for Himself females from among the angels ? Lo! verily ye speak an awful word!

17.41
We verily have displayed (Our warnings) in this Qur'an that they may take heed, but it increaseth them in naught save aversion.

17.42
Say (O Muhammad, to the disbelievers): If there were other gods along with Him, as they say, then had they sought a way against the Lord of the Throne.

17.43
Glorified is He, and High Exalted above what they say!

17.44
The seven heavens and the earth and all that is therein praise Him, and there is not a thing but hymneth His praise; but ye understand not their praise. Lo! He is ever Clement, Forgiving.

17.45
And when thou recitest the Qur'an we place between thee and those who believe not in the Hereafter a hidden barrier;

17.46
And We place upon their hearts veils lest they should understand it, and in their ears a deafness; and when thou makest mention of thy Lord alone in the Qur'an, they turn their backs in aversion.

17.47
We are Best Aware of what they wish to hear when they give ear to thee and when they take secret counsel, when the evil-doers say: Ye follow but a man bewitched.

17.48
See what similitudes they coin for thee, and thus are all astray, and cannot find a road!

17.49
And they say: When we are bones and fragments, shall we forsooth, be raised up as a new creation ?
Diarrhea chapter 88 . 5/30

16.1
The commandment of Allah will come to pass, so seek not ye to hasten it. Glorified and Exalted be He above all that they associate (with Him).

16.2
He sendeth down the angels with the Spirit of His command unto whom He will of His bondmen, (saying): Warn mankind that there is no God save Me, so keep your duty unto Me.

16.3
He hath created the heavens and the earth with truth. High be He Exalted above all that they associate (with Him).

16.4
He hath created man from a drop of fluid, yet behold! he is an open opponent.

16.5
And the cattle hath He created, whence ye have warm clothing and uses, and whereof ye eat;

16.6
And wherein is beauty for you, when ye bring them home, and when ye take them out to pasture.

16.7
And they bear your loads for you unto a land ye could not reach save with great trouble to yourselves. Lo! your Lord is Full of Pity, Merciful.

16.8
And horses and mules and asses (hath He created) that ye may ride them, and for ornament. And He createth that which ye know not.

16.9
And Allah's is the direction of the way, and some (roads) go not straight. And had He willed He would have led you all aright.

16.10
He it is Who sendeth down water from the sky, whence ye have drink, and whence are trees on which ye send your beasts to pasture.

16.11
Therewith He causeth crops to grow for you, and the olive and the date-palm and grapes and all kinds of fruit. Lo! herein is indeed a portent for people who reflect.

16.12
And He hath constrained the night and the day and the sun and the moon to be of service unto you, and the stars are made subservient by His command. Lo! herein indeed are portents for people who have sense.

16.13
And whatsoever He hath created for you in the earth of divers hues, lo! therein is indeed a portent for people who take heed.

16.14
And He it is Who hath constrained the sea to be of service that ye eat fresh meat from thence, and bring forth from thence ornaments which ye wear. And thou seest the ships ploughing it that ye (mankind) may seek of His bounty and that haply ye may give thanks.

16.15
And He hath cast into the earth firm hills that it quake not with you, and streams and roads that ye may find a way.

16.16
And landmarks (too), and by the star they find a way.

16.17
Is He then Who createth as him who createth not ? Will ye not then remember ?

16.18
And if ye would count the favour of Allah ye cannot reckon it. Lo! Allah is indeed Forgiving, Merciful.

16.19
And Allah knoweth that which ye keep hidden and that which ye proclaim.

16.20
Those unto whom they cry beside Allah created naught, but are themselves created.

16.21
(They are) dead, not living. And they know not when they will be raised.

16.22
Your God is One God. But as for those who believe not in the Hereafter their hearts refuse to know, for they are proud.

16.23
Assuredly Allah knoweth that which they keep hidden and that which they proclaim. Lo! He loveth not the proud.

16.24
And when it is said unto them: What hath your Lord revealed ? they say: (Mere) fables of the men of old,

16.25
That they may bear their burdens undiminished on the Day of Resurrection, with somewhat of the burdens of those whom they mislead without knowledge. Ah! evil is that which they bear!

16.26
Those before them plotted, so Allah struck at the foundations of their building, and then the roof fell down upon them from above them, and the doom came on them whence they knew not;

16.27
Then on the Day of Resurrection He will disgrace them and will say: Where are My partners, for whose sake ye opposed (My guidance) ? Those who have been given knowledge will say: Disgrace this day and evil are upon the disbelievers,

16.28
Whom the angels cause to die while they are wronging themselves. Then will they make full submission (saying): We used not to do any wrong. Nay! Surely Allah is Knower of what ye used to do.

16.29
So enter the gates of hell, to dwell therein for ever. Woeful indeed will be the lodging of the arrogant.

16.30
And it is said unto those who ward off (evil): What hath your Lord revealed ? They say: Good. For those who do good in this world there is a good (reward) and the home of the Hereafter will be better. Pleasant indeed will be the home of those who ward off (evil) -

16.31
Gardens of Eden which they enter, underneath which rivers flow, wherein they have what they will. Thus Allah repayeth those who ward off (evil),

16.32
Those whom the angels cause to die (when they are) good. They say: Peace be unto you! Enter the Garden because of what ye used to do.

16.33
Await they aught say that the angels should come unto them or thy Lord's command should come to pass ? Even so did those before them. Allah wronged them not, but they did wrong themselves,

16.34
So that the evils of what they did smote them, and that which they used to mock surrounded them.

16.35
And the idolaters say: Had Allah willed, we had not worshipped aught beside Him, we and our fathers, nor had we forbidden aught without (command from) Him. Even so did those before them. Are the messengers charged with aught save plain conveyance (of the message) ?

16.36
And verily We have raised in every nation a messenger, (proclaiming): Serve Allah and shun false gods. Then some of them (there were) whom Allah guided, and some of them (there were) upon whom error had just hold. Do but travel in the land and see the nature of the consequence for the deniers!

16.37
Even if thou (O Muhammad) desirest their right guidance, still Allah assuredly will not guide him who misleadeth. Such have no helpers.

16.38
And they swear by Allah their most binding oaths (that) Allah will not raise up him who dieth. Nay, but it is a promise (binding) upon Him in truth, but most of mankind know not,

16.39
That He may explain unto them that wherein they differ, and that those who disbelieved may know that they were liars.

16.40
And Our word unto a thing, when We intend it, is only that We say unto it: Be! and it is.

16.41
And those who became fugitives for the cause of Allah after they had been oppressed, We verily shall give them goodly lodging in the world, and surely the reward of the Hereafter is greater, if they but knew;

16.42
Such as are steadfast and put their trust in Allah.

16.43
And We sent not (as Our messengers) before thee other than men whom We inspired - Ask the followers of the Remembrance if ye know not! -

16.44
With clear proofs and writings; and We have revealed unto thee the Remembrance that thou mayst explain to mankind that which hath been revealed for them, and that haply they may reflect.

16.45
Are they who plan ill-deeds then secure that Allah will not cause the earth to swallow them, or that the doom will not come on them whence they know not ?

16.46
Or that He will not seize them in their going to and fro so that there be no escape for them ?

16.47
Or that He will not seize them with a gradual wasting ? Lo! thy Lord is indeed Full of Pity, Merciful.

16.48
Have they not observed all things that Allah hath created, how their shadows incline to the right and to the left, making prostration unto Allah, and they are lowly ?

16.49
And unto Allah maketh prostration whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth of living creatures, and the angels (also) and they are not proud.
Of chapter 89 . 5/30

15.1
Alif. Lam. Ra. These are verses of the Scripture and a plain Reading.

15.2
It may be that those who disbelieve wish ardently that they were Muslims.

15.3
Let them eat and enjoy life, and let (false) hope beguile them. They will come to know!

15.4
And We destroyed no township but there was a known decree for it.

15.5
No nation can outstrip its term nor can they lag behind.

15.6
And they say: O thou unto whom the Reminder is revealed, lo! thou art indeed a madman!

15.7
Why bringest thou not angels unto us, if thou art of the truthful ?

15.8
We send not down the angels save with the Fact, and in that case (the disbelievers) would not be tolerated.

15.9
Lo! We, even We, reveal the Reminder, and lo! We verily are its Guardian.

15.10
We verily sent (messengers) before thee among the factions of the men of old.

15.11
And never came there unto them a messenger but they did mock him.

15.12
Thus do We make it traverse the hearts of the guilty:

15.13
They believe not therein, though the example of the men of old hath gone before.

15.14
And even if We opened unto them a gate of heaven and they kept mounting through it,

15.15
They would say: Our sight is wrong - nay, but we are folk bewitched.

15.16
And verily in the heaven we have set mansions of the stars, and We have beautified it for beholders.

15.17
And We have guarded it from every outcast devil,

15.18
Save him who stealeth the hearing, and them doth a clear flame pursue.

15.19
And the earth have We spread out, and placed therein firm hills, and caused each seemly thing to grow therein.

15.20
And we have given unto you livelihoods therein, and unto those for whom ye provide not.

15.21
And there is not a thing but with Us are the stores thereof. And we send it not down save in appointed measure.

15.22
And We send the winds fertilising, and cause water to descend from the sky, and give it you to drink. It is not ye who are the holders of the store thereof.

15.23
Lo! and it is We, even We, Who quicken and give death, and We are the Inheritor.

15.24
And verily We know the eager among you and verily We know the laggards.

15.25
Lo! thy Lord will gather them together. Lo! He is Wise, Aware.

15.26
Verily We created man of potter's clay of black mud altered,

15.27
And the jinn did We create aforetime of essential fire.

15.28
And (remember) when thy Lord said unto the angels: Lo! I am creating a mortal out of potter's clay of black mud altered,

15.29
So, when I have made him and have breathed into him of My Spirit, do ye fall down, prostrating yourselves unto him.

15.30
So the angels fell prostrate, all of them together

15.31
Save Iblis. He refused to be among the prostrate.

15.32
He said: O Iblis! What aileth thee that thou art not among the prostrate ?

15.33
He said: I am not one to prostrate myself unto a mortal whom Thou hast created out of potter's clay of black mud altered!

15.34
He said: Then go thou forth from hence, for lo! thou art outcast.

15.35
And lo! the curse shall be upon thee till the Day of Judgment.

15.36
He said: My Lord! Reprieve me till the day when they are raised.

15.37
He said: Then lo! thou art of those reprieved

15.38
Till the Day of appointed time.

15.39
He said: My Lord! Because Thou hast sent me astray, I verily shall adorn the path of error for them in the earth, and shall mislead them every one,

15.40
Save such of them as are Thy perfectly devoted slaves.

15.41
He said: This is a right course incumbent upon Me:

15.42
Lo! as for My slaves, thou hast no power over any of them save such of the froward as follow thee,

15.43
And lo! for all such, hell will be the promised place.

15.44
It hath seven gates, and each gate hath an appointed portion.

15.45
Lo! those who ward off (evil) are among gardens and watersprings.

15.46
(And it is said unto them): Enter them in peace, secure.

15.47
And We remove whatever rancour may be in their breasts. As brethren, face to face, (they rest) on couches raised.

15.48
Toil cometh not unto them there, nor will they be expelled from thence.

15.49
Announce, (O Muhammad) unto My slaves that verily I am the Forgiving, the Merciful,
Pile chapter 90 . 5/30

14.1
Alif. Lam. Ra. (This is) a Scripture which We have revealed unto thee (Muhammad) that thereby thou mayst bring forth mankind from darkness unto light, by the permission of their Lord, unto the path of the Mighty, the Owner of Praise,

14.2
Allah, unto Whom belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth. and woe unto the disbelievers from an awful doom;

14.3
Those who love the life of the world more than the Hereafter, and debar (men) from the way of Allah and would have it crooked: such are far astray.

14.4
And We never sent a messenger save with the language of his folk, that he might make (the message) clear for them. Then Allah sendeth whom He will astray, and guideth whom He will. He is the Mighty, the Wise.

14.5
We verily sent Moses with Our revelations, saying: Bring thy people forth from darkness unto light. And remind them of the days of Allah. Lo! therein are revelations for each steadfast, thankful (heart).

14.6
And (remind them) how Moses said unto his people: Remember Allah's favour unto you when He delivered you from Pharaoh's folk who were afflicting you with dreadful torment, and were slaying your sons and sparing your women; that was a tremendous trial from your Lord.

14.7
And when your Lord proclaimed: If ye give thanks, I will give you more; but if ye are thankless, lo! My punishment is dire.

14.8
And Moses said: Though ye and all who are in the earth prove thankless, lo! Allah verily is Absolute, Owner of Praise.

14.9
Hath not the history of those before you reached you: the folk of Noah, and (the tribes of) A'ad and Thamud, and those after them ? None save Allah knoweth them. Their messengers came unto them with clear proofs, but they thrust their hands into their mouths, and said: Lo! we disbelieve in that wherewith ye have been sent, and lo! we are in grave doubt concerning that to which ye call us.

14.10
Their messengers said: Can there be doubt concerning Allah, the Creator of the heavens and the earth ? He calleth you that He may forgive you your sins and reprieve you unto an appointed term. They said: Ye are but mortals like us, who would fain turn us away from what our fathers used to worship. Then bring some clear warrant.

14.11
Their messengers said unto them: We are but mortals like you, but Allah giveth grace unto whom He will of His slaves. It is not ours to bring you a warrant unless by the permission of Allah. In Allah let believers put their trust!

14.12
How should we not put our trust in Allah when He hath shown us our ways ? We surely will endure the hurt ye do us. In Allah let the trusting put their trust.

14.13
And those who disbelieved said unto their messengers: Verily we will drive you out from our land, unless ye return to our religion. Then their Lord inspired them, (saying): Verily we shall destroy the wrong-doers,

14.14
And verily We shall make you to dwell in the land after them. This is for him who feareth My Majesty and feareth My threats.

14.15
And they sought help (from their Lord) and every froward potentate was bought to naught;

14.16
Hell is before him, and he is made to drink a festering water,

14.17
Which he sippeth but can hardly swallow, and death cometh unto him from every side while yet he cannot die, and before him is a harsh doom.

14.18
A similitude of those who disbelieve in their Lord: Their works are as ashes which the wind bloweth hard upon a stormy day. They have no control of aught that they have earned. That is the extreme failure.

14.19
Hast thou not seen that Allah hath created the heavens and the earth with truth ? If He will, He can remove you and bring (in) some new creation;

14.20
And that is no great matter for Allah.

14.21
They all come forth unto their Lord. Then those who were despised say unto those who were scornful: We were unto you a following, can ye then avert from us aught of Allah's doom ? They say: Had Allah guided us, we should have guided you. Whether we rage or patiently endure is (now) all one for us; we have no place of refuge.

14.22
And Satan saith, when the matter hath been decided: Lo! Allah promised you a promise of truth; and I promised you, then failed you. And I had no power over you save that I called unto you and ye obeyed me. So blame not, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can ye help me, Lo! I disbelieved in that which ye before ascribed to me. Lo! for wrong-doers is a painful doom.

14.23
And those who believed and did good works are made to enter Gardens underneath which rivers flow, therein abiding by permission of their Lord, their greeting therein: Peace!

14.24
Seest thou not how Allah coineth a similitude: A goodly saying, as a goodly tree, its root set firm, its branches reaching into heaven,

14.25
Giving its fruit at every season by permission of its Lord ? Allah coineth the similitudes for mankind in order that they may reflect.

14.26
And the similitude of a bad saying is as a bad tree, uprooted from upon the earth, possessing no stability.

14.27
Allah confirmeth those who believe by a firm saying in the life of the world and in the Hereafter, and Allah sendeth wrong-doers astray. And Allah doeth what He will.

14.28
Hast thou not seen those who gave the grace of Allah in exchange for thanklessness and led their people down to the Abode of Loss,

14.29
(Even to) hell ? They are exposed thereto. A hapless end!

14.30
And they set up rivals to Allah that they may mislead (men) from His way. Say: Enjoy life (while ye may) for lo! your journey's end will be the Fire.

14.31
Tell My bondmen who believe to establish worship and spend of that which We have given them, secretly and publicly, before a day cometh wherein there will be neither traffick nor befriending.

14.32
Allah is He Who created the heavens and the earth, and causeth water to descend from the sky, thereby producing fruits as food for you, and maketh the ships to be of service unto you, that they may run upon the sea at His command, and hath made of service unto you the rivers;

14.33
And maketh the sun and the moon, constant in their courses, to be of service unto you, and hath made of service unto you the night and the day.

14.34
And He giveth you of all ye ask of Him, and if ye would count the bounty of Allah ye cannot reckon it. Lo! man is verily a wrong-doer, an ingrate.

14.35
And when Abraham said: My Lord! Make safe this territory, and preserve me and my sons from serving idols.

14.36
My Lord! Lo! they have led many of mankind astray. But whoso followeth me, he verily is of me. And whoso disobeyeth me - Still Thou art Forgiving, Merciful.

14.37
Our Lord! Lo! I have settled some of my posterity in an uncultivable valley near unto Thy holy House, our Lord! that they may establish proper worship; so incline some hearts of men that they may yearn toward them, and provide Thou them with fruits in order that they may be thankful.

14.38
Our Lord! Lo! Thou knowest that which we hide and that which we proclaim. Nothing in the earth or in the heaven is hidden from Allah.

14.39
Praise be to Allah Who hath given me, in my old age, Ishmael and Isaac! Lo! my Lord is indeed the Hearer of Prayer.

14.40
My Lord! Make me to establish proper worship, and some of my posterity (also); our Lord! and accept my prayer.

14.41
Our Lord! Forgive me and my parents and believers on the day when the account is cast.

14.42
Deem not that Allah is unaware of what the wicked do. He but giveth them a respite till a day when eyes will stare (in terror),

14.43
As they come hurrying on in fear, their heads upraised, their gaze returning not to them, and their hearts as air.

14.44
And warn mankind of a day when the doom will come upon them, and those who did wrong will say: Our Lord! Reprieve us for a little while. We will obey Thy call and will follow the messengers. (It will be answered): Did ye not swear before that there would be no end for you ?

14.45
And (have ye not) dwelt in the dwellings of those who wronged themselves (of old) and (hath it not) become plain to you how We dealt with them and made examples for you ?

14.46
Verily they have plotted their plot, and their plot is with Allah, though their plot were one whereby the mountains should be moved.

14.47
So think not that Allah will fail to keep His promise to His messengers. Lo! Allah is Mighty, Able to Requite (the wrong).

14.48
On the day when the earth will be changed to other than the earth, and the heavens (also will be changed) and they will come forth unto Allah, the One, the Almighty,

14.49
Thou wilt see the guilty on that day linked together in chains,
Evil chapter 91 . 5/30

13.1
Alif. Lam. Mim. Ra. These are verses of the Scripture. That which is revealed unto thee from thy Lord is the Truth, but most of mankind believe not.

13.2
Allah it is Who raised up the heavens without visible supports, then mounted the Throne, and compelled the sun and the moon to be of service, each runneth unto an appointed term; He ordereth the course; He detaileth the revelations, that haply ye may be certain of the meeting with your Lord.

13.3
And He it is Who spread out the earth and placed therein firm hills and flowing streams, and of all fruits He placed therein two spouses (male and female). He covereth the night with the day. Lo! herein verily are portents for people who take thought.

13.4
And in the Earth are neighbouring tracts, vineyards and ploughed lands, and date-palms, like and unlike, which are watered with one water. And we have made some of them to excel others in fruit. Lo! herein verily are portents for people who have sense.

13.5
And if thou wonderest, then wondrous is their saying: When we are dust, are we then forsooth (to be raised) in a new creation ? Such are they who disbelieve in their Lord; such have carcans on their necks; such are rightful owners of the Fire, they will abide therein.

13.6
And they bid thee hasten on the evil rather than the good, when exemplary punishments have indeed occurred before them. But lo! thy Lord is rich in pardon for mankind despite their wrong, and lo! thy Lord is strong in punishment.

13.7
Those who disbelieve say: If only some portent were sent down upon him from his Lord! Thou art a warner only, and for every folk a guide.

13.8
Allah knoweth that which every female beareth and that which the wombs absorb and that which they grow. And everything with Him is measured.

13.9
He is the Knower of the Invisible and the Visible, the Great, the High Exalted.

13.10
Alike of you is he who hideth the saying and he who noiseth it abroad, he who lurketh in the night and he who goeth freely in the daytime.

13.11
For him are angels ranged before him and behind him, who guard him by Allah's command. Lo! Allah changeth not the condition of a folk until they (first) change that which is in their hearts; and if Allah willeth misfortune for a folk there is none that can repel it, nor have they a defender beside Him.

13.12
He it is Who showeth you the lightning, a fear and a hope, and raiseth the heavy clouds.

13.13
The thunder hymneth His praise and (so do) the angels for awe of Him. He launcheth the thunderbolts and smiteth with them whom He will while they dispute (in doubt) concerning Allah, and He is mighty in wrath.

13.14
Unto Him is the real prayer. Those unto whom they pray beside Allah respond to them not at all, save as (is the response to) one who stretcheth forth his hands toward water (asking) that it may come unto his mouth, and it will never reach it. The prayer of disbelievers goeth (far) astray.

13.15
And unto Allah falleth prostrate whosoever is in the heavens and the earth, willingly or unwillingly, as do their shadows in the morning and the evening hours.

13.16
Say (O Muhammad): Who is Lord of the heavens and the earth ? Say: Allah. Say: Take ye then (others) beside Him for protectors, which, even for themselves, have neither benefit nor hurt ? Say: Is the blind man equal to the seer, or is darkness equal to light ? Or assign they unto Allah partners who created the like of His creation so that the creation (which they made and His creation) seemed alike to them ? Say: Allah is the Creator of all things, and He is the One, the Almighty.

13.17
He sendeth down water from the sky, so that valleys flow according to their measure, and the flood beareth (on its surface) swelling foam - from that which they smelt in the fire in order to make ornaments and tools riseth a foam like unto it - thus Allah coineth (the similitude of) the true and the false. Then, as for the foam, it passeth away as scum upon the banks, while, as for that which is of use to mankind, it remaineth in the earth. Thus Allah coineth the similitudes.

13.18
For those who answered Allah's call is bliss; and for those who answered not His call, if they had all that is in the earth, and therewith the like thereof, they would proffer it as ransom. Such will have a woeful reckoning, and their habitation will be hell, a dire abode.

13.19
Is he who knoweth that what is revealed unto thee from thy Lord is the truth like him who is blind ? But only men of understanding heed;

13.20
Such as keep the pact of Allah, and break not the covenant;

13.21
Such as unite that which Allah hath commandeth should be joined, and fear their Lord, and dread a woeful reckoning;

13.22
Such as persevere in seeking their Lord's Countenance and are regular in prayer and spend of that which We bestow upon them secretly and openly, and overcome evil with good. Theirs will be the sequel of the (heavenly) Home,

13.23
Gardens of Eden which they enter, along with all who do right of their fathers and their helpmeets and their seed. The angels enter unto them from every gate,

13.24
(Saying): Peace be unto you because ye persevered. Ah, passing sweet will be the sequel of the (heavenly) Home.

13.25
And those who break the covenant of Allah after ratifying it, and sever that which Allah hath commanded should be joined, and make mischief in the earth: theirs is the curse and theirs the ill abode.

13.26
Allah enlargeth livelihood for whom He will, and straiteneth (it for whom He will); and they rejoice in the life of the world, whereas the life of the world is but brief comfort as compared with the Hereafter.

13.27
Those who disbelieve say: If only a portent were sent down upon him from his Lord! Say: Lo! Allah sendeth whom He will astray, and guideth unto Himself all who turn (unto Him),

13.28
Who have believed and whose hearts have rest in the remembrance of Allah. Verily in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest!

13.29
Those who believe and do right: Joy is for them, and bliss (their) journey's end.

13.30
Thus We send thee (O Muhammad) unto a nation, before whom other nations have passed away, that thou mayst recite unto them that which We have inspired in thee, while they are disbelievers in the Beneficent. Say: He is my Lord; there is no God save Him. In Him do I put my trust and unto Him is my recourse.

13.31
Had it been possible for a Lecture to cause the mountains to move, or the earth to be torn asunder, or the dead to speak, (this Qur'an would have done so). Nay, but Allah's is the whole command. Do not those who believe know that, had Allah willed, He could have guided all mankind ? As for those who disbelieve, disaster ceaseth not to strike them because of what they do, or it dwelleth near their home until the threat of Allah come to pass. Lo! Allah faileth not to keep the tryst.

13.32
And verily messengers (of Allah) were mocked before thee, but long I bore with those who disbelieved. At length I seized them, and how (awful) was My punishment!

13.33
Is He Who is aware of the deserts of every soul (as he who is aware of nothing) ? Yet they ascribe unto Allah partners. Say: Name them. Is it that ye would inform Him of something which He knoweth not in the earth ? Or is it but a way of speaking ? Nay but their contrivance is made seeming fair for those who disbelieve and they are kept from the right road. He whom Allah sendeth astray, for him there is no guide.

13.34
For them is torment in the life of the world, and verily the doom of the Hereafter is more painful, and they have no defender from Allah.

13.35
A similitude of the Garden which is promised unto those who keep their duty (to Allah): Underneath it rivers flow; its food is everlasting, and its shade; this is the reward of those who keep their duty, while the reward of disbelievers is the Fire.

13.36
Those unto whom We gave the Scripture rejoice in that which is revealed unto thee. And of the clans there are who deny some of it. Say: I am commanded only that I serve Allah and ascribe unto Him no partner. Unto Him I cry, and unto Him is my return.

13.37
Thus have We revealed it, a decisive utterance in Arabic; and if thou shouldst follow their desires after that which hath come unto thee of knowledge, then truly wouldst thou have from Allah no protecting friend nor defender.

13.38
And verily We sent messengers (to mankind) before thee, and We appointed for them wives and offspring, and it was not (given) to any messenger that he should bring a portent save by Allah's leave. For everything there is a time prescribed.

13.39
Allah effaceth what He will, and establisheth (what He will), and with Him is the source of ordinance.

13.40
Whether We let thee see something of that which We have promised them, or make thee die (before its happening), thine is but conveyance (of the message). Ours the reckoning.

13.41
See they not how we aim to the land, reducing it of its outlying parts ? (When) Allah doometh there is none that can postpone His doom, and He is swift at reckoning.

13.42
Those who were before them plotted; but all plotting is Allah's. He knoweth that which each soul earneth. The disbelievers will come to know for whom will be the sequel of the (heavenly) Home.

13.43
They who disbelieve say: Thou art no messenger (of Allah). Say: Allah, and whosoever hath knowledge of the Scripture, is sufficient witness between me and you.
Foul chapter 92 . 5/30

12.1
Alif. Lam. Ra. These are verse of the Scripture that maketh plain.

12.2
Lo! We have revealed it, a Lecture in Arabic, that ye may understand.

12.3
We narrate unto thee (Muhammad) the best of narratives in that We have inspired in thee this Qur'an, though aforetime thou wast of the heedless.

12.4
When Joseph said unto his father: O my father! Lo! I saw in a dream eleven planets and the sun and the moon, I saw them prostrating themselves unto me.

12.5
He said: O my dear son! Tell not thy brethren of thy vision, lest they plot a plot against thee. Lo! Satan is for man an open foe.

12.6
Thus thy Lord will prefer thee and will teach thee the interpretation of events, and will perfect His grace upon thee and upon the family of Jacob as He perfected it upon thy forefathers, Abraham and Isaac. Lo! thy Lord is Knower, Wise.

12.7
Verily in Joseph and his brethren are signs (of Allah's Sovereignty) for the inquiring.

12.8
When they said: Verily Joseph and his brother are dearer to our father than we are, many though we be. Lo! our father is in plain aberration.

12.9
(One said): Kill Joseph or cast him to some (other) land, so that your father's favour may be all for you, and (that) ye may afterward be righteous folk.

12.10
One among them said: Kill not Joseph but, if ye must be doing, fling him into the depth of the pit; some caravan will find him.

12.11
They said: O our father! Why wilt thou not trust us with Joseph, when lo! we are good friends to him ?

12.12
Send him with us to-morrow that he may enjoy himself and play. And lo! we shall take good care of him.

12.13
He said: Lo! in truth it saddens me that ye should take him with you, and I fear less the wolf devour him while ye are heedless of him.

12.14
They said: If the wolf should devour him when we are (so strong) a band, then surely we should have already perished.

12.15
Then, when they led him off, and were of one mind that they should place him in the depth of the pit, We inspired in him: Thou wilt tell them of this deed of theirs when they know (thee) not.

12.16
And they came weeping to their father in the evening.

12.17
Saying: O our father! We went racing one with another, and left Joseph by our things, and the wolf devoured him, and thou believest not our saying even when we speak the truth.

12.18
And they came with false blood on his shirt. He said: Nay, but your minds have beguiled you into something. (My course is) comely patience. And Allah it is Whose help is to be sought in that (predicament) which ye describe.

12.19
And there came a caravan, and they sent their waterdrawer. He let down his pail (into the pit). He said: Good luck! Here is a youth. And they hid him as a treasure, and Allah was Aware of what they did.

12.20
And they sold him for a low price, a number of silver coins; and they attached no value to him.

12.21
And he of Egypt who purchased him said unto his wife: Receive him honourably. Perchance he may prove useful to us or we may adopt him as a son. Thus we established Joseph in the land that We might teach him the interpretation of events. And Allah was predominant in His career, but most of mankind know not.

12.22
And And when he reached his prime We gave him wisdom and knowledge. Thus We reward the good.

12.23
And she, in whose house he was, asked of him an evil act. She bolted the doors and said: Come! He said: I seek refuge in Allah! Lo! he is my lord, who hath treated me honourably. Lo! wrong-doers never prosper.

12.24
She verily desired him, and he would have desired her if it had not been that he saw the argument of his Lord. Thus it was, that We might ward off from him evil and lewdness. Lo! he was of Our chosen slaves.

12.25
And they raced with one another to the door, and she tore his shirt from behind, and they met her lord and master at the door. She said: What shall be his reward, who wisheth evil to thy folk, save prison or a painful doom ?

12.26
(Joseph) said: She it was who asked of me an evil act. And a witness of her own folk testified: If his shirt is torn from before, then she speaketh truth and he is of the liars.

12.27
And if his shirt is torn from behind, then she hath lied and he is of the truthful.

12.28
So when he saw his shirt torn from behind, he said: Lo! this is of the guile of you women. Lo! the guile of you is very great.

12.29
O Joseph! Turn away from this, and thou, (O woman), ask forgiveness for thy sin. Lo! thou art of the faulty.

12.30
And women in the city said: The ruler's wife is asking of her slave-boy an ill- deed. Indeed he has smitten her to the heart with love. We behold her in plain aberration.

12.31
And when she heard of their sly talk, she sent to them and prepared for them a cushioned couch (to lie on at the feast) and gave to every one of them a knife and said (to Joseph): Come out unto them! And when they saw him they exalted him and cut their hands, exclaiming: Allah Blameless! This is no a human being. This is not other than some gracious angel.

12.32
She said: This is he on whose account ye blamed me. I asked of him an evil act, but he proved continent, but if he do not my behest he verily shall be imprisoned, and verily shall be of those brought low.

12.33
He said: O my Lord! Prison is more dear than that unto which they urge me, and if Thou fend not off their wiles from me I shall incline unto them and become of the foolish.

12.34
So his Lord heard his prayer and fended off their wiles from him. Lo! He is Hearer, Knower.

12.35
And it seemed good to them (the men-folk) after they had seen the signs (of his innocence) to imprison him for a time.

12.36
And two young men went to prison with him. One of them said: I dreamed that I was pressing wine. The other said: I dreamed that I was carrying upon my head bread whereof the birds were eating. Announce unto us the interpretation, for we see thee of those good (at interpretation).

12.37
He said: The food which ye are given (daily) shall not come unto you but I shall tell you the interpretation ere it cometh unto you. This is of that which my Lord hath taught me. Lo! I have forsaken the religion of folk who believe not in Allah and are disbelievers in the Hereafter.

12.38
And I have followed the religion of my fathers, Abraham and Isaac and Jacob. It never was for us to attribute aught as partner to Allah. This is of the bounty of Allah unto us (the seed of Abraham) and unto mankind; but most men give not thanks.

12.39
O my fellow-prisoners! Are divers lords better, or Allah the One, Almighty ?

12.40
Those whom ye worship beside Him are but names which ye have named, ye and your fathers. Allah hath revealed no sanction for them. The decision rests with Allah only, Who hath commanded you that ye worship none save Him. This is the right religion, but most men know not.

12.41
O my two fellow-prisoners! As for one of you, he will pour out wine for his lord to drink; and as for the other, he will be crucified so that the birds will eat from his head. Thus is the case judged concerning which ye did inquire.

12.42
And he said unto him of the twain who he knew would be released: Mention me in the presence of thy lord. But Satan caused him to forget to mention it to his lord, so he (Joseph) stayed in prison for some years.

12.43
And the king said: Lo! I saw in a dream seven fat kine which seven lean were eating, and seven green ears of corn and other (seven) dry. O notables! Expound for me my vision, if ye can interpret dreams.

12.44
They answered: Jumbled dreams! And we are not knowing in the interpretation of dreams.

12.45
And he of the two who was released, and (now) at length remembered, said: I am going to announce unto you the interpretation, therefore send me forth.

12.46
(And when he came to Joseph in the prison, he exclaimed): Joseph! O thou truthful one! Expound for us the seven fat kine which seven lean were eating and the seven green ears of corn and other (seven) dry, that I may return unto the people, so that they may know.

12.47
He said: Ye shall sow seven years as usual, but that which ye reap, leave it in the ear, all save a little which ye eat.

12.48
Then after that will come seven hard years which will devour all that ye have prepared for them, save a little of that which ye have stored.

12.49
Then, after that, will come a year when the people will have plenteous crops and when they will press (wine and oil).
Horrible chapter 93 . 5/30

11.1
Alif. Lam. Ra. (This is) a Scripture the revelations whereof are perfected and then expounded. (It cometh) from One Wise, Informed,

11.2
(Saying): Serve none but Allah. Lo! I am unto you from Him a warner and a bringer of good tidings.

11.3
And (bidding you): Ask pardon of your Lord and turn to Him repentant. He will cause you to enjoy a fair estate until a time appointed. He giveth His bounty unto every bountiful one. But if ye turn away, lo! (then) I fear for you the retribution of an awful Day.

11.4
Unto Allah is your return, and He is Able to do all things.

11.5
Lo! now they fold up their breasts that they may hide (their thoughts) from Him. At the very moment when they cover themselves with their clothing, Allah knoweth that which they keep hidden and that which they proclaim. Lo! He is Aware of what is in the breasts (of men).

11.6
And there is not a beast in the earth but the sustenance thereof dependeth on Allah. He knoweth its habitation and its repository. All is in a clear Record.

11.7
And He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in six Days - and His Throne was upon the water - that He might try you, which of you is best in conduct. Yet if thou (O Muhammad) sayest: Lo! ye will be raised again after death! those who disbelieve will surely say: This is naught but mere magic.

11.8
And if We delay for them the doom until a reckoned time, they will surely say: What withholdeth it ? Verily on the day when it cometh unto them, it cannot be averted from them, and that which they derided will surround them.

11.9
And if we cause man to taste some mercy from Us and afterward withdraw it from him, lo! he is despairing, thankless.

11.10
And if We cause him to taste grace after some misfortune that had befallen him, he saith: The ills have gone from me. Lo! he is exultant, boastful;

11.11
Save those who persevere and do good works. Theirs will be forgiveness and a great reward.

11.12
A likely thing, that thou wouldst forsake aught of that which hath been revealed unto thee, and that thy breast should be straitened for it, because they say: Why hath not a treasure been sent down for him, or an angel come with him ? Thou art but a warner, and Allah is in charge of all things.

11.13
Or they say: He hath invented it. Say: Then bring ten surahs, the like thereof, invented, and call on everyone ye can beside Allah, if ye are truthful!

11.14
And if they answer not your prayer, then know that it is revealed only in the knowledge of Allah; and that there is no God save Him. Will ye then be (of) those who surrender ?

11.15
Whoso desireth the life of the world and its pomp, We shall repay them their deeds herein, and therein they will not be wronged.

11.16
Those are they for whom is naught in the Hereafter save the Fire. (All) that they contrive here is vain and (all) that they are wont to do is fruitless.

11.17
Is he (to be counted equal with them) who relieth on a clear proof from his Lord, and a witness from Him reciteth it, and before it was the Book of Moses, an example and a mercy ? Such believe therein, and whoso disbelieveth therein of the clans, the Fire is his appointed place. So be not thou in doubt concerning it. Lo! it is the Truth from thy Lord; but most of mankind believe not.

11.18
Who doeth greater wrong than he who inventeth a lie concerning Allah ? Such will be brought before their Lord, and the witnesses will say: These are they who lied concerning their Lord. Now the curse of Allah is upon wrong-doers,

11.19
Who debar (men) from the way of Allah and would have it crooked, and who are disbelievers in the Hereafter.

11.20
Such will not escape in the earth, nor have they any protecting friends beside Allah. For them the torment will be double. They could not bear to hear, and they used not to see.

11.21
Such are they who have lost their souls, and that which they used to invent hath failed them.

11.22
Assuredly in the Hereafter they will be the greatest losers.

11.23
Lo! those who believe and do good works and humble themselves before their Lord: such are rightful owners of the Garden; they will abide therein.

11.24
The similitude of the two parties is as the blind and the deaf and the seer and the hearer. Are they equal in similitude ? Will ye not then be admonished ?

11.25
And We sent Noah unto his folk (and he said): Lo! I am a plain warner unto you.

11.26
That ye serve none, save Allah. Lo! I fear for you the retribution of a painful Day.

11.27
The chieftains of his folk, who disbelieved, said: We see thee but a mortal like us, and we see not that any follow thee save the most abject among us, without reflection. We behold in you no merit above us - nay, we deem you liars.

11.28
He said: O my people! Bethink you, if I rely on a clear proof from my Lord and there hath come unto me a mercy from His presence, and it hath been made obscure to you, can we compel you to accept it when ye are averse thereto ?

11.29
And O my people! I ask of you no wealth therefor. My reward is the concern only of Allah, and I am not going to thrust away those who believe - Lo! they have to meet their Lord! - but I see you a folk that are ignorant.

11.30
And, O my people! who would deliver me from Allah if I thrust them away ? Will ye not then reflect ?

11.31
I say not unto you: "I have the treasures of Allah" nor "I have knowledge of the Unseen," nor say I: "Lo! I am an angel!" Nor say I unto those whom your eyes scorn that Allah will not give them good - Allah knoweth best what is in their hearts - Lo! then indeed I should be of the wrong-doers.

11.32
They said: O Noah! Thou hast disputed with us and multiplied disputation with us; now bring upon us that wherewith thou threatenest us, if thou art of the truthful.

11.33
He said: Only Allah will bring it upon you if He will, and ye can by no means escape.

11.34
My counsel will not profit you if I were minded to advise you, if Allah's will is to keep you astray. He is your Lord and unto Him ye will be brought back.

11.35
Or say they (again): He hath invented it ? Say: If I have invented it, upon me be my crimes, but I am innocent of (all) that ye commit.

11.36
And it was inspired in Noah, (saying): No-one of thy folk will believe save him who hath believed already. Be not distressed because of what they do.

11.37
Build the ship under Our eyes and by Our inspiration, and speak not unto Me on behalf of those who do wrong. Lo! they will be drowned.

11.38
And he was building the ship, and every time that chieftains of his people passed him, they made mock of him. He said: Though ye make mock of Us, yet We mock at you even as ye mock;

11.39
And ye shall know to whom a punishment that will confound him cometh, and upon whom a lasting doom will fall.

11.40
(Thus it was) till, when Our commandment came to pass and the oven gushed forth water, We said: Load therein two of every kind, a pair (the male and female), and thy household, save him against whom the word hath gone forth already, and those who believe. And but a few were they who believed with him.

11.41
And he said: Embark therein! In the name of Allah be its course and its mooring. Lo! my Lord is Forgiving, Merciful.

11.42
And it sailed with them amid waves like mountains, and Noah cried unto his son - and he was standing aloof - O my son! Come ride with us, and be not with the disbelievers.

11.43
He said: I shall betake me to some mountain that will save me from the water. (Noah) said: This day there is none that saveth from the commandment of Allah save him on whom He hath had mercy. And the wave came in between them, so he was among the drowned.

11.44
And it was said: O earth! Swallow thy water and, O sky! be cleared of clouds! And the water was made to subside. And the commandment was fulfilled. And it (the ship) came to rest upon (the mount) Al-Judi and it was said: A far removal for wrongdoing folk!

11.45
And Noah cried unto his Lord and said: My Lord! Lo! my son is of my household! Surely Thy promise is the truth and Thou are the Most Just of Judges.

11.46
He said: O Noah! Lo! he is not of thy household; lo! he is of evil conduct, so ask not of Me that whereof thou hast no knowledge. I admonish thee lest thou be among the ignorant.

11.47
He said: My Lord! Lo! in Thee do I seek refuge (from the sin) that I should ask of Thee that whereof I have no knowledge. Unless Thou forgive me and have mercy on me I shall be among the lost.

11.48
It was said (unto him): O Noah! Go thou down (from the mountain) with peace from Us and blessings upon thee and some nations (that will spring) from those with thee. (There will be other) nations unto whom We shall give enjoyment a long while and then a painful doom from Us will overtake them.

11.49
This is of the tidings of the Unseen which We inspire in thee (Muhammad). Thou thyself knewest it not, nor did thy folk (know it) before this. Then have patience. Lo! the sequel is for those who ward off (evil).
Shitheaded chapter 94 . 5/30

10.1
Alif. Lam. Ra. These are verses of the Wise Scripture.

10.2
Is it a wonder for mankind that We have inspired a man among them, saying: Warn mankind and bring unto those who believe the good tidings that they have a sure footing with their Lord ? The disbelievers say: Lo! this is a mere wizard.

10.3
Lo! your Lord is Allah Who created the heavens and the earth in six Days, then He established Himself upon the Throne, directing all things. There is no intercessor (with Him) save after His permission. That is Allah, your Lord, so worship Him. Oh, will ye not remind ?

10.4
Unto Him is the return of all of you; it is a promise of Allah in truth. Lo! He produceth creation, then reproduceth it, that He may reward those who believe and do good works with equity; while, as for those who disbelieve, theirs will be a boiling drink and painful doom because they disbelieved.

10.5
He it is Who appointed the sun a splendour and the moon a light, and measured for her stages, that ye might know the number of the years, and the reckoning. Allah created not (all) that save in truth. He detaileth the revelations for people who have knowledge.

10.6
Lo! in the difference of day and night and all that Allah hath created in the heavens and the earth are portents, verily, for folk who ward off (evil).

10.7
Lo! those who expect not the meeting with Us but desire the life of the world and feel secure therein, and those who are neglectful of Our revelations,

10.8
Their home will be the Fire because of what they used to earn.

10.9
Lo! those who believe and do good works, their Lord guideth them by their faith. Rivers will flow beneath them in the Gardens of Delight,

10.10
Their prayer therein will be: Glory be to Thee, O Allah! and their greeting therein will be: Peace. And the conclusion of their prayer will be: Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds!

10.11
If Allah were to hasten on for men the ill (that they have earned) as they would hasten on the good, their respite would already have expired. But We suffer those who look not for the meeting with Us to wander blindly on in their contumacy.

10.12
And if misfortune touch a man he crieth unto Us, (while reclining) on his side, or sitting or standing, but when We have relieved him of the misfortune he goeth his way as though he had not cried unto Us because of a misfortune that afflicted him. Thus is what they do made (seeming) fair unto the prodigal.

10.13
We destroyed the generations before you when they did wrong; and their messengers (from Allah) came unto them with clear proofs (of His Sovereignty) but they would not believe. Thus do We reward the guilty folk.

10.14
Then We appointed you viceroys in the earth after them, that We might see how ye behave.

10.15
And when Our clear revelations are recited unto them, they who look not for the meeting with Us say: Bring a Lecture other than this, or change it. Say (O Muhammad): It is not for me to change it of my accord. I only follow that which is inspired in me. Lo! if I disobey my Lord I fear the retribution of an awful Day.

10.16
Say: If Allah had so willed I should not have recited it to you nor would He have made it known to you. I dwelt among you a whole lifetime before it (came to me). Have ye then no sense ?

10.17
Who doeth greater wrong than he who inventeth a lie concerning Allah and denieth His revelations ? Lo! the guilty never are successful.

10.18
They worship beside Allah that which neither hurteth them nor profiteth them, and they say: These are our intercessors with Allah. Say: Would ye inform Allah of (something) that He knoweth not in the heavens or in the earth ? Praised be He and High Exalted above all that ye associate (with Him)!

10.19
Mankind were but one community; then they differed; and had it not been for a word that had already gone forth from thy Lord it had been judged between them in respect of that wherein they differ.

10.20
And they will say: If only a portent were sent down upon him from his Lord! Then say, (O Muhammad): The Unseen belongeth to Allah. So wait! Lo! I am waiting with you.

10.21
And when We cause mankind to taste of mercy after some adversity which had afflicted them, behold! they have some plot against Our revelations. Say: Allah is more swift in plotting. Lo! Our messengers write down that which ye plot.

10.22
He it is Who maketh you to go on the land and the sea till, when ye are in the ships and they sail with them with a fair breeze and they are glad therein, a storm- wind reacheth them and the wave cometh unto them from every side and they deem that they are overwhelmed therein; (then) they cry unto Allah, making their faith pure for Him only: If Thou deliver us from this, we truly will be of the thankful.

10.23
Yet when He hath delivered them, behold! they rebel in the earth wrongfully. O mankind! Your rebellion is only against yourselves. (Ye have) enjoyment of the life of the world; then unto Us is your return and We shall proclaim unto you what ye used to do.

10.24
The similitude of the life of the world is only as water which We send down from the sky, then the earth's growth of that which men and cattle eat mingleth with it till, when the earth hath taken on her ornaments and is embellished, and her people deem that they are masters of her, Our commandment cometh by night or by day and We make it as reaped corn as if it had not flourished yesterday. Thus do we expound the revelations for people who reflect.

10.25
And Allah summoneth to the abode of peace, and leadeth whom He will to a straight path.

10.26
For those who do good is the best (reward) and more (thereto). Neither dust nor ignominy cometh near their faces. Such are rightful owners of the Garden; they will abide therein.

10.27
And those who earn ill-deeds, (for them) requital of each ill-deed by the like thereof; and ignominy overtaketh them - They have no protector from Allah - as if their faces had been covered with a cloak of darkest night. Such are rightful owners of the Fire; they will abide therein.

10.28
On the day when We gather them all together, then We say unto those who ascribed partners (unto Us): Stand back, ye and your (pretended) partners (of Allah)! And We separate them, the one from the other, and their (pretended) partners say: It was not us ye worshipped.

10.29
Allah sufficeth as a witness between us and you, that we were unaware of your worship.

10.30
There doth every soul experience that which it did aforetime, and they are returned unto Allah, their rightful Lord, and that which they used to invent hath failed them.

10.31
Say (unto them, O Muhammad): Who provideth for you from the sky and the earth, or Who owneth hearing and sight; and Who bringeth forth the living from the dead and bringeth forth the dead from the living; and Who directeth the course ? They will say: Allah. Then say: Will ye not then keep your duty (unto Him) ?

10.32
Such then is Allah, your rightful Lord. After the Truth what is there saving error ? How then are ye turned away!

10.33
Thus is the Word of thy Lord justified concerning those who do wrong: that they believe not.

10.34
Say: Is there of your partners (whom ye ascribe unto Allah) one that produceth Creation and then reproduceth it ? Say: Allah produceth Creation, then reproduceth it. How then, are ye misled!

10.35
Say: Is there of your partners (whom ye ascribe unto Allah) one that leadeth to the Truth ? Say: Allah leadeth to the Truth. Is He Who leadeth to the Truth more deserving that He should be followed, or he who findeth not the way unless he (himself) be guided. What aileth you ? How judge ye ?

10.36
Most of them follow not but conjecture. Assuredly conjecture can by no means take the place of truth. Lo! Allah is Aware of what they do.

10.37
And this Qur'an is not such as could ever be invented in despite of Allah; but it is a confirmation of that which was before it and an exposition of that which is decreed for mankind - Therein is no doubt - from the Lord of the Worlds.

10.38
Or say they: He hath invented it ? Say: Then bring a surah like unto it, and call (for help) on all ye can besides Allah, if ye are truthful.

10.39
Nay, but they denied that, the knowledge whereof they could not compass, and whereof the interpretation (in events) hath not yet come unto them. Even so did those before them deny. Then see what was the consequence for the wrong-doers!

10.40
And of them is he who believeth therein, and of them is he who believeth not therein, and thy Lord is Best Aware of the corrupters.

10.41
And if they deny thee, say: Unto me my work, and unto you your work. Ye are innocent of what I do, and I am innocent of what ye do.

10.42
And of them are some who listen unto thee. But canst thou make the deaf to hear even though they apprehend not ?

10.43
And of them is he who looketh toward thee. But canst thou guide the blind even though they see not ?

10.44
Lo! Allah wrongeth not mankind in aught; but mankind wrong themselves.

10.45
And on the day when He shall gather them together, (when it will seem) as though they had tarried but an hour of the day, recognising one another, those will verily have perished who denied the meeting with Allah and were not guided.

10.46
Whether We let thee (O Muhammad) behold something of that which We promise them or (whether We) cause thee to die, still unto Us is their return, and Allah, moreover, is Witness over what they do.

10.47
And for every nation there is a messenger. And when their messenger cometh (on the
Bloodthirsty chapter 95 . 5/30

9.1
Freedom from obligation (is proclaimed) from Allah and His messenger toward those of the idolaters with whom ye made a treaty.

9.2
Travel freely in the land four months, and know that ye cannot escape Allah and that Allah will confound the disbelievers (in His Guidance).

9.3
And a proclamation from Allah and His messenger to all men on the day of the Greater Pilgrimage that Allah is free from obligation to the idolaters, and (so is) His messenger. So, if ye repent, it will be better for you; but if ye are averse, then know that ye cannot escape Allah. Give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom to those who disbelieve,

9.4
Excepting those of the idolaters with whom ye (Muslims) have a treaty, and who have since abated nothing of your right nor have supported anyone against you. (As for these), fulfil their treaty to them till their term. Lo! Allah loveth those who keep their duty (unto Him).

9.5
Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

9.6
And if anyone of the idolaters seeketh thy protection (O Muhammad), then protect him so that he may hear the Word of Allah, and afterward convey him to his place of safety. That is because they are a folk who know not.

9.7
How can there be a treaty with Allah and with His messenger for the idolaters save those with whom ye made a treaty at the Inviolable Place of Worship ? So long as they are true to you, be true to them. Lo! Allah loveth those who keep their duty.

9.8
How (can there be any treaty for the others) when, if they have the upper hand of you, they regard not pact nor honour in respect of you ? They satisfy you with their mouths the while their hearts refuse. And most of them are wrongdoers.

9.9
They have purchased with the revelations of Allah a little gain, so they debar (men) from His way. Lo! evil is that which they are wont to do.

9.10
And they observe toward a believer neither pact nor honour. These are they who are transgressors.

9.11
But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion. We detail Our revelations for a people who have knowledge.

9.12
And if they break their pledges after their treaty (hath been made with you) and assail your religion, then fight the heads of disbelief - Lo! they have no binding oaths - in order that they may desist.

9.13
Will ye not fight a folk who broke their solemn pledges, and purposed to drive out the messenger and did attack you first ? What! Fear ye them ? Now Allah hath more right that ye should fear Him, if ye are believers

9.14
Fight them! Allah will chastise them at your hands, and He will lay them low and give you victory over them, and He will heal the breasts of folk who are believers.

9.15
And He will remove the anger of their hearts. Allah relenteth toward whom He will. Allah is Knower, Wise.

9.16
Or deemed ye that ye would be left (in peace) when Allah yet knoweth not those of you who strive, choosing for familiar none save Allah and His messenger and the believers ? Allah is Informed of what ye do.

9.17
It is not for the idolaters to tend Allah's sanctuaries, bearing witness against themselves of disbelief. As for such, their works are vain and in the Fire they will abide.

9.18
He only shall tend Allah's sanctuaries who believeth in Allah and the Last Day and observeth proper worship and payeth the poor-due and feareth none save Allah. For such (only) is it possible that they can be of the rightly guided.

9.19
Count ye the slaking of a pilgrim's thirst and tendance of the Inviolable Place of Worship as (equal to the worth of) him who believeth in Allah and the Last Day, and striveth in the way of Allah ? They are not equal in the sight of Allah. Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk.

9.20
Those who believe, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah's way are of much greater worth in Allah's sight. These are they who are triumphant.

9.21
Their Lord giveth them good tidings of mercy from Him, and acceptance, and Gardens where enduring pleasure will be theirs;

9.22
There they will abide for ever. Lo! with Allah there is immense reward.

9.23
O ye who believe! Choose not your fathers nor your brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than faith. Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers.

9.24
Say: If your fathers, and your sons, and your brethren, and your wives, and your tribe, and the wealth ye have acquired, and merchandise for which ye fear that there will no sale, and dwellings ye desire are dearer to you than Allah and His messenger and striving in His way: then wait till Allah bringeth His command to pass. Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk.

9.25
Allah hath given you victory on many fields and on the day of Huneyn, when ye exulted in your multitude but it availed you naught, and the earth, vast as it is, was straitened for you; then ye turned back in flight;

9.26
Then Allah sent His peace of reassurance down upon His messenger and upon the believers, and sent down hosts ye could not see, and punished those who disbelieved. Such is the reward of disbelievers.

9.27
Then afterward Allah will relent toward whom He will; for Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

9.28
O ye who believe! The idolaters only are unclean. So let them not come near the Inviolable Place of Worship after this their year. If ye fear poverty (from the loss of their merchandise) Allah shall preserve you of His bounty if He will. Lo! Allah is Knower, Wise.

9.29
Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.

9.30
And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah. That is their saying with their mouths. They imitate the saying of those who disbelieved of old. Allah (Himself) fighteth against them. How perverse are they!

9.31
They have taken as lords beside Allah their rabbis and their monks and the Messiah son of Mary, when they were bidden to worship only One God. There is no God save Him. Be He Glorified from all that they ascribe as partner (unto Him)!

9.32
Fain would they put out the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah disdaineth (aught) save that He shall perfect His light, however much the disbelievers are averse.

9.33
He it is Who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the Religion of Truth, that He may cause it to prevail over all religion, however much the idolaters may be averse.

9.34
O ye who believe! Lo! many of the (Jewish) rabbis and the (Christian) monks devour the wealth of mankind wantonly and debar (men) from the way of Allah. They who hoard up gold and silver and spend it not in the way of Allah, unto them give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom,

9.35
On the day when it will (all) be heated in the fire of hell, and their foreheads and their flanks and their backs will be branded therewith (and it will be said unto them): Here is that which ye hoarded for yourselves. Now taste of what ye used to hoard.

9.36
Lo! the number of the months with Allah is twelve months by Allah's ordinance in the day that He created the heavens and the earth. Four of them are sacred: that is the right religion. So wrong not yourselves in them. And wage war on all of the idolaters as they are waging war on all of you. And know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him).

9.37
Postponement (of a sacred month) is only an excess of disbelief whereby those who disbelieve are misled; they allow it one year and forbid it (another) year, that they may make up the number of the months which Allah hath hallowed, so that they allow that which Allah hath forbidden. The evil of their deeds is made fairseeming unto them. Allah guideth not the disbelieving folk.

9.38
O ye who believe! What aileth you that when it is said unto you: Go forth in the way of Allah, ye are bowed down to the ground with heaviness. Take ye pleasure in the life of the world rather than in the Hereafter ? The comfort of the life of the world is but little in the Hereafter.

9.39
If ye go not forth He will afflict you with a painful doom, and will choose instead of you a folk other than you. Ye cannot harm Him at all. Allah is Able to do all things.

9.40
If ye help him not, still Allah helped him when those who disbelieve drove him forth, the second of two; when they two were in the cave, when he said unto his comrade: Grieve not. Lo! Allah is with us. Then Allah caused His peace of reassurance to descend upon him and supported him with hosts ye cannot see, and made the word of those who disbelieved the nethermost, while Allah's Word it was that became the uppermost. Allah is Mighty, Wise.

9.41
Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah! That is best for you if ye but knew.

9.42
Had it been a near adventure and an easy journey they had followed thee, but the distance seemed too far for them. Yet will they swear by Allah (saying): If we had been able we would surely have set out with you. They destroy their souls, and Allah knoweth that they verily are liars.

9.43
Allah forgive thee (O Muhammad)! Wherefor didst th
Psychotic chapter 96 . 5/30

8.1
They ask thee (O Muhammad) of the spoils of war. Say: The spoils of war belong to Allah and the messenger, so keep your duty to Allah, and adjust the matter of your difference, and obey Allah and His messenger, if ye are (true) believers.

8.2
They only are the (true) believers whose hearts feel fear when Allah is mentioned, and when His revelations are recited unto them they increase their faith, and who trust in their Lord;

8.3
Who establish worship and spend of that We have bestowed on them.

8.4
Those are they who are in truth believers. For them are grades (of honour) with their Lord, and pardon, and a bountiful provision.

8.5
Even as thy Lord caused thee (Muhammad) to go forth from thy home with the Truth, and lo! a party of the believers were averse (to it).

8.6
Disputing with thee of the Truth after it had been made manifest, as if they were being driven to death visible.

8.7
And when Allah promised you one of the two bands (of the enemy) that it should be yours, and ye longed that other than the armed one might be yours. And Allah willed that He should cause the Truth to triumph by His words, and cut the root of the disbelievers;

8.8
That He might cause the Truth to triumph and bring vanity to naught, however much the guilty might oppose;

8.9
When ye sought help of your Lord and He answered you (saying): I will help you with a thousand of the angels, rank on rank.

8.10
Allah appointed it only as good tidings, and that your hearts thereby might be at rest. Victory cometh only by the help of Allah. Lo! Allah is Mighty, Wise.

8.11
When He made the slumber fall upon you as a reassurance from him and sent down water from the sky upon you, that thereby He might purify you, and remove from you the fear of Satan, and make strong your hearts and firm (your) feet thereby.

8.12
When thy Lord inspired the angels, (saying): I am with you. So make those who believe stand firm. I will throw fear into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Then smite the necks and smite of them each finger.

8.13
That is because they opposed Allah and His messenger. Whoso opposeth Allah and His messenger, (for him) lo! Allah is severe in punishment.

8.14
That (is the award), so taste it, and (know) that for disbelievers is the torment of the Fire.

8.15
O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them.

8.16
Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless manoeuvring for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey's end.

8.17
Ye (Muslims) slew them not, but Allah slew them. And thou (Muhammad) threwest not when thou didst throw, but Allah threw, that He might test the believers by a fair test from Him. Lo! Allah is Hearer, Knower.

8.18
That (is the case); and (know) that Allah (it is) Who maketh weak the plan of disbelievers.

8.19
(O Qureysh!) If ye sought a judgment, now hath the judgment come unto you. And if ye cease (from persecuting the believers) it will be better for you, but if ye return (to the attack) We also shall return. And your host will avail you naught, however numerous it be, and (know) that Allah is with the believers (in His Guidance).

8.20
O ye who believe! Obey Allah and His messenger, and turn not away from him when ye hear (him speak).

8.21
Be not as those who say, we hear, and they hear not.

8.22
Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb, who have no sense.

8.23
Had Allah known of any good in them He would have made them hear, but had He made them hear they would have turned away, averse.

8.24
O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and the messenger when He calleth you to that which quickeneth you, and know that Allah cometh in between the man and his own heart, and that He it is unto Whom ye will be gathered.

8.25
And guard yourselves against a chastisement which cannot fall exclusively on those of you who are wrong-doers, and know that Allah is severe in punishment.

8.26
And remember, when ye were few and reckoned feeble in the land, and were in fear lest men should extirpate you, how He gave you refuge, and strengthened you with His help, and made provision of good things for you, that haply ye might be thankful.

8.27
O ye who believe! Betray not Allah and His messenger, nor knowingly betray your trusts.

8.28
And know that your possessions and your children are a test, and that with Allah is immense reward.

8.29
O ye who believe! If ye keep your duty to Allah, He will give you discrimination (between right and wrong) and will rid you of your evil thoughts and deeds, and will forgive you. Allah is of Infinite Bounty.

8.30
And when those who disbelieve plot against thee (O Muhammad) to wound thee fatally, or to kill thee or to drive thee forth; they plot, but Allah (also) plotteth; and Allah is the best of plotters.

8.31
And when Our revelations are recited unto them they say: We have heard. If we wish we can speak the like of this. Lo! this is naught but fables of the men of old.

8.32
And when they said: O Allah! If this be indeed the truth from Thee, then rain down stones on us or bring on us some painful doom!

8.33
But Allah would not punish them while thou wast with them, nor will He punish them while they seek forgiveness.

8.34
What (plea) have they that Allah should not punish them, when they debar (His servants) from the Inviolable Place of Worship, though they are not its fitting guardians. Its fitting guardians are those only who keep their duty to Allah. But most of them know not.

8.35
And their worship at the (holy) House is naught but whistling and hand- clapping. Therefore (it is said unto them): Taste of the doom because ye disbelieve.

8.36
Lo! those who disbelieve spend their wealth in order that they may debar (men) from the way of Allah. They will spend it, then it will become an anguish for them, then they will be conquered. And those who disbelieve will be gathered unto hell,

8.37
That Allah may separate the wicked from the good, The wicked will He place piece upon piece, and heap them all together, and consign them unto hell. Such verily are the losers.

8.38
Tell those who disbelieve that if they cease (from persecution of believers) that which is past will be forgiven them; but if they return (thereto) then the example of the men of old hath already gone (before them, for a warning).

8.39
And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is all for Allah. But if they cease, then lo! Allah is Seer of what they do.

8.40
And if they turn away, then know that Allah is your Befriender - a Transcendent Patron, a Transcendent Helper!

8.41
And know that whatever ye take as spoils of war, lo! a fifth thereof is for Allah, and for the messenger and for the kinsman (who hath need) and orphans and the needy and the wayfarer, if ye believe in Allah and that which We revealed unto Our slave on the Day of Discrimination, the day when the two armies met. And Allah is Able to do all things.

8.42
When ye were on the near bank (of the valley) and they were on the yonder bank, and the caravan was below you (on the coast plain). And had ye trysted to meet one another ye surely would have failed to keep the tryst, but (it happened, as it did, without the forethought of either of you) that Allah might conclude a thing that must be done; that he who perished (on that day) might perish by a clear proof (of His Sovereignty) and he who survived might survive by a clear proof (of His Sovereignty). Lo! Allah in truth is Hearer, Knower.

8.43
When Allah showed them unto thee (O Muhammad) in thy dream as few in number, and if He had shown them to thee as many, ye (Muslims) would have faltered and would have quarrelled over the affair. But Allah saved (you). Lo! He knoweth what is in the breasts (of men).

8.44
And when He made you (Muslims), when ye met (them), see them with your eyes as few, and lessened you in their eyes, (it was) that Allah might conclude a thing that must be done. Unto Allah all things are brought back.

8.45
O ye who believe! When ye meet an army, hold firm and think of Allah much, that ye may be successful.

8.46
And obey Allah and His messenger, and dispute not one with another lest ye falter and your strength depart from you; but be steadfast! Lo! Allah is with the steadfast.

8.47
Be not as those who came forth from their dwellings boastfully and to be seen of men, and debar (men) from the way of Allah, while Allah is surrounding all they do.

8.48
And when Satan made their deeds seem fair to them and said: No-one of mankind can conquer you this day, for I am your protector. But when the armies came in sight of one another, he took flight, saying: Lo! I am guiltless of you. Lo! I see that which ye see not. Lo! I fear Allah. And Allah is severe in punishment.

8.49
When the hypocrites and those in whose hearts is a disease said: Their religion hath deluded these. Whoso putteth his trust in Allah (will find that) lo! Allah is Mighty, Wise.
Ignorant chapter 97 . 5/30

7.1
Alif. Lam. Mim. Sad.

7.2
(It is) a Scripture that is revealed unto thee (Muhammad) - so let there be no heaviness in thy heart therefrom - that thou mayst warn thereby, and (it is) a Reminder unto believers.

7.3
(Saying): Follow that which is sent down unto you from your Lord, and follow no protecting friends beside Him. Little do ye recollect!

7.4
How many a township have We destroyed! As a raid by night, or while they slept at noon, Our terror came unto them.

7.5
No plea had they, when Our terror came unto them, save that they said: Lo! We were wrong-doers.

7.6
Then verily We shall question those unto whom (Our message) hath been sent, and verily We shall question the messengers.

7.7
Then verily We shall narrate unto them (the event) with knowledge, for We were not absent (when it came to pass).

7.8
The weighing on that day is the true (weighing). As for those whose scale is heavy, they are the successful.

7.9
And as for those whose scale is light: those are they who lose their souls because they used to wrong Our revelations.

7.10
And We have given you (mankind) power in the earth, and appointed for you therein livelihoods. Little give ye thanks!

7.11
And We created you, then fashioned you, then told the angels: Fall ye prostrate before Adam! And they fell prostrate, all save Iblis, who was not of those who make prostration.

7.12
He said: What hindered thee that thou didst not fall prostrate when I bade thee ? (Iblis) said: I am better than him. Thou createdst me of fire while him Thou didst create of mud.

7.13
He said: Then go down hence! It is not for thee to show pride here, so go forth! Lo! thou art of those degraded.

7.14
He said: Reprieve me till the day when they are raised (from the dead).

7.15
He said: Lo! thou art of those reprieved.

7.16
He said: Now, because Thou hast sent me astray, verily I shall lurk in ambush for them on Thy Right Path.

7.17
Then I shall come upon them from before them and from behind them and from their right hands and from their left hands, and Thou wilt not find most of them beholden (unto Thee).

7.18
He said: Go forth from hence, degraded, banished. As for such of them as follow thee, surely I will fill hell with all of you.

7.19
And (unto man): O Adam! Dwell thou and thy wife in the Garden and eat from whence ye will, but come not nigh this tree lest ye become wrong-doers.

7.20
Then Satan whispered to them that he might manifest unto them that which was hidden from them of their shame, and he said: Your Lord forbade you from this tree only lest ye should become angels or become of the immortals.

7.21
And he swore unto them (saying): Lo! I am a sincere adviser unto you.

7.22
Thus did he lead them on with guile. And when they tasted of the tree their shame was manifest to them and they began to hide (by heaping) on themselves some of the leaves of the Garden. And their Lord called them, (saying): Did I not forbid you from that tree and tell you: Lo! Satan is an open enemy to you ?

7.23
They said: Our Lord! We have wronged ourselves. If thou forgive us not and have not mercy on us, surely we are of the lost!

7.24
He said: Go down (from hence), one of you a foe unto the other. There will be for you on earth a habitation and provision for a while.

7.25
He said: There shall ye live, and there shall ye die, and thence shall ye be brought forth.

7.26
O Children of Adam! We have revealed unto you raiment to conceal your shame, and splendid vesture, but the raiment of restraint from evil, that is best. This is of the revelations of Allah, that they may remember.

7.27
O Children of Adam! Let not Satan seduce you as he caused your (first) parents to go forth from the Garden and tore off from them their robe (of innocence) that he might manifest their shame to them. Lo! he seeth you, he and his tribe, from whence ye see him not. Lo! We have made the devils protecting friends for those who believe not.

7.28
And when they do some lewdness they say: We found our fathers doing it and Allah hath enjoined it on us. Say: Allah, verily, enjoineth not lewdness. Tell ye concerning Allah that which ye know not ?

7.29
Say: My Lord enjoineth justice. And set your faces upright (toward Him) at every place of worship and call upon Him, making religion pure for Him (only). As He brought you into being, so return ye (unto Him).

7.30
A party hath He led aright, while error hath just hold over (another) party, for lo! they choose the devils for protecting supporters instead of Allah and deem that they are rightly guided.

7.31
O Children of Adam! Look to your adornment at every place of worship, and eat and drink, but be not prodigal. Lo! He loveth not the prodigals.

7.32
Say: Who hath forbidden the adornment of Allah which He hath brought forth for His bondmen, and the good things of His providing ? Say: Such, on the Day of Resurrection, will be only for those who believed during the life of the world. Thus do we detail Our revelations for people who have knowledge.

7.33
Say: My Lord forbiddeth only indecencies, such of them as are apparent and such as are within, and sin and wrongful oppression, and that ye associate with Allah that for which no warrant hath been revealed, and that ye tell concerning Allah that which ye know not.

7.34
And every nation hath its term, and when its term cometh, they cannot put it off an hour nor yet advance (it).

7.35
O Children of Adam! When messengers of your own come unto you who narrate unto you My revelations, then whosoever refraineth from evil and amendeth - there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve.

7.36
But they who deny Our revelations and scorn them - each are rightful owners of the Fire; they will abide therein.

7.37
Who doeth greater wrong than he who inventeth a lie concerning Allah or denieth Our tokens. (For such) their appointed portion of the Book (of destiny) reacheth them till, when Our messengers come to gather them, they say: Where (now) is that to which ye cried beside Allah ? They say: They have departed from us. And they testify against themselves that they were disbelievers.

7.38
He saith: Enter into the Fire among nations of the jinn and humankind who passed away before you. Every time a nation entereth, it curseth its sister (nation) till, when they have all been made to follow one another thither, the last of them saith unto the first of them: Our Lord! These led us astray, so give them double torment of the Fire. He saith: For each one there is double (torment), but ye know not.

7.39
And the first of them saith unto the last of them: Ye were no whit better than us, so taste the doom for what ye used to earn.

7.40
Lo! they who deny Our revelations and scorn them, for them the gates of heaven will nor be opened not will they enter the Garden until the camel goeth through the needle's eye. Thus do We requite the guilty.

7.41
Theirs will be a bed of hell, and over them coverings (of hell). Thus do We requite wrong-doers.

7.42
But (as for) those who believe and do good works - We tax not any soul beyond its scope - Such are rightful owners of the Garden. They abide therein.

7.43
And We remove whatever rancour may be in their hearts. Rivers flow beneath them. And they say: The praise to Allah, Who hath guided us to this. We could not truly have been led aright if Allah had not guided us. Verily the messengers of our Lord did bring the Truth. And it is cried unto them: This is the Garden. Ye inherit it for what ye used to do.

7.44
And the dwellers of the Garden cry unto the dwellers of the Fire: We have found that which our Lord promised us (to be) the Truth. Have ye (too) found that which your Lord promised the Truth ? They say: Yea, verily. And a crier in between them crieth: The curse of Allah is on evil-doers,

7.45
Who debar (men) from the path of Allah and would have it crooked, and who are disbelievers in the Last Day.

7.46
Between them is a veil. And on the Heights are men who know them all by their marks. And they call unto the dwellers of the Garden: Peace be unto you! They enter it not although they hope (to enter).

7.47
And when their eyes are turned toward the dwellers of the Fire, they say: Our Lord! Place us not with the wrong-doing folk.

7.48
And the dwellers on the Heights call unto men whom they know by their marks, (saying): What did your multitude and that in which ye took your pride avail you ?

7.49
Are these they of whom ye swore that Allah would not show them mercy ? (Unto them it hath been said): Enter the Garden. No fear shall come upon you nor is it ye who will grieve.
Stupid chapter 98 . 5/30

6.1
Praise be to Allah, Who hath created the heavens and the earth, and hath appointed darkness and light. Yet those who disbelieve ascribe rivals unto their Lord.

6.2
He it is Who hath created you from clay, and hath decreed a term for you. A term is fixed with Him. Yet still ye doubt!

6.3
He is Allah in the heavens and in the earth. He knoweth both your secret and your utterance, and He knoweth what ye earn.

6.4
Never came there unto them a revelation of the revelations of Allah but they did turn away from it.

6.5
And they denied the truth when it came unto them. But there will come unto them the tidings of that which they used to deride.

6.6
See they not how many a generation We destroyed before them, whom We had established in the earth more firmly than We have established you, and We shed on them abundant showers from the sky, and made the rivers flow beneath them. Yet we destroyed them for their sins, and created after them another generation.

6.7
Had we sent down unto thee (Muhammad) (actual) writing upon parchment, so that they could feel it with their hands, those who disbelieve would have said: This is naught else than mere magic.

6.8
They say: Why hath not an angel been sent down unto him ? If We sent down an angel, then the matter would be judged; no further time would be allowed them (for reflection).

6.9
Had we appointed him (Our messenger) an angel, We assuredly had made him (as) a man (that he might speak to men); and (thus) obscured for them (the truth) they (now) obscure.

6.10
Messengers (of Allah) have been derided before thee, but that whereat they scoffed surrounded such of them as did deride.

6.11
Say (unto the disbelievers): Travel in the land, and see the nature of the consequence for the rejecters!

6.12
Say: Unto whom belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and the earth ? Say: Unto Allah. He hath prescribed for Himself mercy, that He may bring you all together to the Day of Resurrection whereof there is no doubt. Those who ruin their souls will not believe.

6.13
Unto Him belongeth whatsoever resteth in the night and the day. He is the Hearer, the Knower.

6.14
Say: Shall I choose for a protecting friend other than Allah, the Originator of the heavens and the earth, Who feedeth and is never fed ? Say: I am ordered to be the first to surrender (unto Him). And be not thou (O Muhammad) of the idolaters.

6.15
Say: I fear, if I rebel against my Lord, the retribution of an Awful Day.

6.16
He from whom (such retribution) is averted on that day, (Allah) hath in truth had mercy on him. That will be the signal triumph.

6.17
If Allah touch thee with affliction, there is none that can relieve therefrom save Him, and if He touch thee with good fortune (there is none that can impair it); for He is Able to do all things.

6.18
He is the Omnipotent over His slaves, and He is the Wise, the Knower.

6.19
Say (O Muhammad): What thing is of most weight in testimony ? Say: Allah is Witness between me and you. And this Qur'an hath been inspired in me, that I may warn therewith you and whomsoever it may reach. Do ye in sooth bear witness that there are gods beside Allah ? Say: I bear no such witness. Say: He is only One God. Lo! I am innocent of that which ye associate (with Him).

6.20
Those unto whom We gave the Scripture recognise (this revelation) as they recognise their sons. Those who ruin their own souls will not believe.

6.21
Who doth greater wrong than he who inventeth a lie against Allah or denieth His revelations ? Lo! the wrongdoers will not be successful.

6.22
And on the day We gather them together We shall say unto those who ascribed partners (unto Allah): Where are (now) those partners of your make-believe ?

6.23
Then will they have no contention save that they will say: By Allah, our Lord, we never were idolaters.

6.24
See how they lie against themselves, and (how) the thing which they devised hath failed them!

6.25
Of them are some who listen unto thee, but We have placed upon their hearts veils, lest they should understand, and in their ears a deafness. If they saw every token they would not believe therein; to the point that, when they come unto thee to argue with thee, the disbelievers say: This is naught else than fables of the men of old.

6.26
And they forbid (men) from it and avoid it, and they ruin none save themselves, though they perceive not.

6.27
If thou couldst see when they are set before the Fire and say: Oh, would that we might return! Then would we not deny the revelations of our Lord but we would be of the believers!

6.28
Nay, but that hath become clear unto them which before they used to hide. And if they were sent back they would return unto that which they are forbidden. Lo! they are liars.

6.29
And they say: There is naught save our life of the world, and we shall not be raised (again).

6.30
If thou couldst see when they are set before their Lord! He will say: Is not this real ? They will say: Yea, verily, by our Lord! He will say: Taste now the retribution for that ye used to disbelieve.

6.31
They indeed are losers who deny their meeting with Allah until, when the Hour cometh on them suddenly, they cry: Alas for us, that we neglected it! They bear upon their backs their burdens. Ah, evil is that which they bear!

6.32
Naught is the life of the world save a pastime and a spot. Better far is the abode of the Hereafter for those who keep their duty (to Allah). Have ye then no sense ?

6.33
We know well how their talk grieveth thee, though in truth they deny not thee (Muhammad) but evil-doers flout the revelations of Allah.

6.34
Messengers indeed have been denied before thee, and they were patient under the denial and the persecution till Our succour reached them. There is none to alter the decisions of Allah. Already there hath reached thee (somewhat) of the tidings of the messengers (We sent before).

6.35
And if their aversion is grievous unto thee, then, if thou canst, seek a way down into the earth or a ladder unto the sky that thou mayst bring unto them a portent (to convince them all)! - If Allah willed, He could have brought them all together to the guidance - So be not thou among the foolish ones.

6.36
Only those can accept who hear. As for the dead, Allah will raise them up; then unto Him they will be returned.

6.37
They say: Why hath no portent been sent down upon him from his Lord ? Say: Lo! Allah is Able to send down a portent. But most of them know not.

6.38
There is not an animal in the earth, nor a flying creature flying on two wings, but they are peoples like unto you. We have neglected nothing in the Book (of Our decrees). Then unto their Lord they will be gathered.

6.39
Those who deny Our revelations are deaf and dumb in darkness. Whom Allah will sendeth astray, and whom He will He placeth on a straight path.

6.40
Say: Can ye see yourselves, if the punishment of Allah come upon you or the Hour come upon you, (calling upon other than Allah) ? Do ye then call (for help) to any other than Allah ? (Answer that) if ye are truthful.

6.41
Nay, but unto Him ye call, and He removeth that because of which ye call unto Him, if He will, and ye forget whatever partners ye ascribed unto Him.

6.42
We have sent already unto peoples that were before thee, and We visited them with tribulation and adversity, in order that they might grow humble.

6.43
If only, when Our disaster came on them, they had been humble! But their hearts were hardened and the devil made all that they used to do seem fair unto them!

6.44
Then, when they forgot that whereof they had been reminded, We opened unto them the gates of all things till, even as they were rejoicing in that which they were given, We seized them unawares, and lo! they were dumbfounded.

6.45
So of the people who did wrong the last remnant was cut off. Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds!

6.46
Say: Have ye imagined, if Allah should take away your hearing and your sight and seal your hearts, Who is the God Who could restore it to you save Allah ? See how We display the revelations unto them! Yet still they turn away.

6.47
Say: Can ye see yourselves, if the punishment of Allah come upon you unawares or openly ? Would any perish save wrongdoing folk ?

6.48
We send not the messengers save as bearers of good news and warners. Whoso believeth and doeth right, there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve.

6.49
But as for those who deny Our revelations, torment will afflict them for that they used to disobey.
15,449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »