Reviews for Partially Kissed Hero
Guest chapter 76 . 12/15/2016
How is this not causing a massive paradox? I mean, they nuked Moscow for god's sake! Was all of this just background information in the history books? Not to mention the changes that affect information we're specifically told about in the wizarding world! Also, setting up some random baby to be abused is just as evil as what dumbles was planning on doing to Harry.
Before you read chapter 103 . 12/14/2016
What this story is actually about:

Let me state concisely what happens in it, in case you missed it.

1. Harry absorbs part of Voldemort's soul.

2. He proceeds to torture and brutally murder anyone who ever crossed him, notably Draco and Snape.

3. He forms a threesome with Hermione and Luna, when they're THIRTEEN.

4. He gives Hogwarts students Caucasian Creams, to turn them white. No, I am not making this up. I sincerely wish I was.

5. At the end of the fic, he commits genocide against all Muslims in the world.

And most importantly:

6. Despite all this, we are not supposed to see him as evil. We're not supposed to be horrified that Voldemort's personality took over Harry's. We're supposed to root for him.

If you loved this story but you missed all these horrible things, sorry to burst your bubble, but it's true.

If you loved this story because you thought it was an over-the-top parody of Dark!Harry fics, sorry, but the person who wrote it is completely serious. He really advocates everything his mutation of Harry does. Ponder that for a while, and try not to throw up.

If you noticed these horrible things and you loved this story anyway, seek help. Seriously. If you find yourself loving a story despite the author being a racist pedophile who supports genocide, you need help.

If this is your favorite fanfic? If you think this is better than canon? If you wish J.K. Rowling's Harry had really been like this?

You are scum, the very dregs of humanity. There's no help for you. You're made of the same stuff as the most horrible, loathsome people in the world: Donald Trump, Benjamin Netanyahu, Kim Jong Un, Vladimir Putin-all the ignorant, violent bullies who lie, cheat, or force their way into power, who want to set human progress back two hundred years just so they can trample on people they hate, who get off on women and minorities being degraded.

Normally, there's no accounting for taste, but this? This is the lowest of the low, the deranged ramblings of a psychopath. Having this as your favorite story is like having dog shit as your favorite food, or nails on a chalkboard as your favorite music. It's not only horrifying, but it makes no sense.

My final advice to this story's fanherd and its "author"? Burn in hell. There's no other place for rascists like this.
Guest chapter 58 . 12/14/2016
I'd use repeated, timed portkey charms on a titanium rod to get it to an arbitrary velocity (in space to avoid aero braking, of course). I doubt most wards would stand up against a "rod from God". (Or, you know, confound muggle military personnel into nuking the town).
Guest chapter 46 . 12/13/2016
I cannot tell you how many times I have woken up my roommates laughing because your story, your piece of literature is unbelievable! The plot structure and the characters and oh my comos; the Colonel Sanders ,Captain Crunch, you did a phenomenal job I can't wait for more.

Happy writings and hopefully more updates.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/13/2016
I love the LOTR hoax and the KFC dark lord! They're hilarious!
Delores Scumbridge chapter 103 . 12/11/2016
But... but... there has to be more!
103 chapters and there still needs to be a conclusion!

4 years is a long time to go without updating...
csheila chapter 43 . 12/10/2016
Bravo on the author's note re Snape.
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 103 . 12/9/2016
This is still awesome
So chapter 103 . 12/7/2016
So when is Donald Trump going to choose Harry for his cabinet? Or will it be the other way around, since the Great and Wonderful Psycho!Harry would never bow down to anyone?
rytan451 chapter 84 . 12/5/2016
Alice was so intimidating. Poor muggles.
rytan451 chapter 65 . 12/5/2016
Your foreshadowing occurred quite far in advance. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen such an extreme example in fanfiction before.
rytan451 chapter 46 . 12/5/2016
Oh my gosh! So much laughter!
rytan451 chapter 23 . 12/4/2016
Canon ammunition? LOL!
This is, I believe, the first AN that includes a pun that made me laugh.
CaptainToast321 chapter 2 . 12/3/2016
You realize how absolutely absurd you made his recovery right?
Faux I can at least understand. But Luna walking in with a fucking unicorn? Really? Don't you think it was a bit too much?

Other than that, I'm fairly interested in seeing how this turns out, it's written rather well, and looks to be interesting.
Confused chapter 42 . 11/29/2016
So... If they cause chaos walking anywhere near muggles, how come they could MOVE A WHILE TOWN OF THEM. Makes no sense. They did that right?
15,660 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »