Reviews for Partially Kissed Hero
killroy777 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
ok?
FluffyNevyn chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Good setup for the studious super harry phlebotinum...dont think i've seen one where harry actually goes through and reads up all about his parents and his family history before...good idea that
Banner chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I like this setup. An intelligent, Indy!Harry is my favorite. This looks good - I'll be watching for more of this story.
Loatroll chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Aww no full series? *grin*

True awesomeness, this is exactly what I thought _should_ have happened in the third book, and really should have happened in the second/first/fourth/fifth/sixth book, Harry actually taking himself and his studies seriously and not being a bloody clone of that asshole of a youngest male Weasley.

Something I've been thinking of writing (which I think you could make really great) would be if he met Hermione first in the train? No meeting Ron at all?

Well anyway I'm glad you wrote this because it's awesome, and I'm really looking forward seeing what happens to Harry now, don't worry if you think you're making him too powerful (he's just /that/ weak in canon, a normal person would at least teach himself a bit of defence is he has a murderer after him)

So anyway, really looking forward to whatever you come up with next and thanks for the great read!
malko050987 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Really looking forward to see what the title is about _

Do you have any shippy plans for this? Or just bringing Harry and Hermione (along with Neville, Luna and some more students) closer?

Chris
Kandrisia chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
i like this story. i really do. unfortunately my brain is a bit slow at the moment, so that's all i can think of to say. is that i like this story. a lot.
Mackon chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
The only down side here is the opening remark about wanting to mutilate the HP fandom. I really like what you've got here and with all Harry's blood magic mom wards and soul fragments being partially kissed opens a world of possibility's.

Both good and bad.

I have the awful feeling I'll be saying things like "If only Perfect Lionheart used his power for good instead of evil" after seeing where you take this fic with the next update.

Please please please! Mutilate in a good way!
The Unicorn chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
The concept is interesting but this chapter is extremely boring. I skimmed over most of it since I got tired of you telling us (rather then showing in the story) what Harry was doing. Not that another 'Harry shopping in diagon alley' would be very interesting but it would be much better then telling us about it. Also the parts I did read Harry seemed to be very disparaging of Ron buying Hermionie gifts and not buying Ron anything he'd like (even assuming we accept that Harry wouldn't think Ron might change as well as Harry had, which I don't see why he would), etc... this is extremly odd and OOC.

Hopefully further chapters will be actually about the story.

The Unicorn
dragonblack chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I think this is why magic, specifically Harry potter style magic, is so attractive. I LOVE science as a subject, because you can read a chemistry book and then make a bomb (which is always the first thing you make as a beginning chemist), and then rocket fuel, and then fertilizer, and then pretty soon your making your own aerosols and then I went off track. The point is, you can take a purely intellectual activity, and then apply it to physical reality, without millions of dollars and a lab. Magic is like that. I keep thinking: "If I was Harry in book one, and had a massive fortune, I would be reading a different book every day, and by the end of the first year, I could make a REALLY BIG bomb! (It always comes back to that doesn't it?)
Rorschach's Blot chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
This makes a disturbing amount of sense, kicking myself for not thinking of a couple ideas you toss out here. Good job, look forward to seeing more of this.
impatientuser chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
very interesting start... I liked the explanation about how you got here P
HeWhoComesWithTheDawn chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
This is an interesting concept. I'm looking forward to see where you go with this.
Shadow Faiths Fate chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
whether or not its a full series or a mini one compleat it please. this is jut to intresting
DaBear chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
very cool start, glad to see something from you!
sadfru chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Looking forward to how you do with the partial demontors 'kiss' and it's affects :)
17,068 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,127 1,134 1,135 1,136 1137 1,138 Next »