Reviews for Partially Kissed Hero
Grimlord15 chapter 72 . 11/17
Your conception of how time travel works in this world is flawed. You can't change time, you only repeat what your future self already did. So Sybil couldn't spare herself of all those years, because the fact that she already went through it means that her future never change it. It makes the time travel paradox poof so what just happened couldn't happen.
Wow. Quite a bit of dramatic events in this chapter. This is one of the strangest yet entertaining fics i have come across. I have read many stories that whine about what a manipulative bastard dumbles is, yet does'nt explain his manipulations. They simply expect us to assume it and leave it at that. You on the otherhand have gone to great lengths to reveal his evil plans. The level of preparations he has done is mind boggling. The amount of information he collects makes his brain seem like a giant database; yet it is ironic that he fails to identify(correctly) who tries to kill him. I see that a lot of people have trouble with this story due to all the brutality, slavery, mind rape, sexism, racism, genocide, pedophilia etc,. What they fail to see is that this is a fanfic! You can twist the plot anyway you want. While some of the things in the story is hard to swallow, that's the unpleasant truth. Like the idea behind the 'caucasian creames' for example. Being an indian, i have to agree that in my country, people with fair skin are considered more desirable. White girls are more soughtafter as spouses. Indian society treats girls with white skin to be beautiful. While not every indian( or people of any other race btw) feels that way, most DO. The TV channels of my country are full of ads marketing creames that claim to make your skin whiter. So for people out there who thought that patil twins wanting to become white is so fundametally wrong, the social pressures in india demand it from them.
DaveC chapter 1 . 11/16
Why on earth didn't you have Harry buy a bigger trunk instead of all that nonsense about buying a load of wardrobes
Grimlord15 chapter 70 . 11/16
here on chapter 70 I get the feeling this would be the moment Harry threw up his hands and said, 'fuck it, not even surprised anymore.'
Harry just has to declare himself leader of the light. I know that this is years old, but this is my first time reading it and I just had to tell someone. Thank you for writing this story:)
Peanut-Butter-Bandit chapter 103 . 11/13
This story is amazing. I love the detail and reading all of the explanations makes it feel more real. I do kind of miss more Harry-centric point of view parts, but so much has been happening I can see why they aren't as common. I'm honestly stunned with how much you've put into this story and how well planned it is. You've had me cracking up so many times, especially with KFC, but even beyond that it's been such an enjoyable read.

I'm so thankful you shared this story and have kept it up. I do hold out hope it might be continued, with Dumbles getting his just desserts and such but even unfinished I love it. Thank you.
Fold, spindle, and mutilate indeed.

However, it's being applied to fanfiction tropes, rather than the other rubbish that Rowling wrote.
Well, you and your fellow whiny, misogynist, racist manchildren have elected Donald Trump as president, a man who's as much of a tyrant as your disgusting version of Harry. I hope you suffer for every minute of all four upcoming years.
za worlda chapter 27 . 11/8
the only two people other than luna and hermione that go well with harry is fleur and tonks and maybe narcissa and bellatrix the last two very hard to do
za worlda chapter 13 . 11/8
fablehaven
grey-gahuul chapter 103 . 11/3
I've loved this story for about a year and a half now and every time i read it it just gets better. I hope you continue along soon, this is probably one of the best stories that I have read, comparable even to writers such as VFSNAKE and Rorschach's Blot.
Thank you for the great story. It's a shame it's not continuing any further. Hope you pick it back up soon
Hyena-Sennin chapter 1 . 11/2
Going full Marty Stue right in the first paragraphs of the first chapter. Fuck this shit, I'm out of here.
narukyu1 chapter 84 . 11/1
Raising the dead to ask who killed them never sat right with me. Do the dead automatically see who killed them?Like distance assassination, polyjuice, or the ritual to cleanse spirits. Can it be assumed dead people inherently know their killer.
narukyu1 chapter 81 . 11/1
Lol i could tell you were mocking other fanfics even before the author's note. Good chapter.
15,501 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »