Reviews for Partially Kissed Hero
Esarion chapter 103 . 7/29
One of the greatest fanfics I have read on this side. So congratulations to the author. I hope you will find the time and motivation to continue this story someday.
Greetings
Esarion
desireejones99 chapter 41 . 7/29
Missed the nuance on Snape torturing Draco, thanks for the hint made that scene so much funnier
HyperCatnip chapter 65 . 7/29
This is a good read, I keep being fascinated by twists and turns of the plot (and delightfully insane ideas of getting power). I really really like it.

Except for chapter 42. As far as I'm concerned, there is no chapter 42.

Everything else is very good.
brightflare chapter 103 . 7/28
Great story so far, hope you continue it sometime.
desireejones99 chapter 30 . 7/28
Yes steal the press and allk the paper andput out the Daily Oracle, that would really drive Dumbles spare quickly. Hope chapter 104 is close to being written.
desireejones99 chapter 23 . 7/28
At least Sirius should learn of 'The Rat'Being arrested soon
desireejones99 chapter 20 . 7/28
I always figured Dumbles for one of 3 things, evil, some form of Magical malady or a magical parasite/creature, like a mind flayer. Great story, with 103 chapters written, gives me 83 left to read, hope its complete or maybe by the time I get to 103 there will be more. Thanks for such exceptional entertainment
SeaTurtle77 chapter 103 . 7/28
Well, it's sure been a while, hasn't it? I wonder if you're still working on the story. But no matter, I loved this story and was a trifle disappointed when I finished reading. I'm still going to follow it just in case.

Your plot has been ingenious. It's wondrous seeing something you have planned for months on another chapter, like that Cruella De Vil reference. You do tend to rant on about social injustices, something we readers totally understand but sort of skim over once we get the gist of it. Just a heads-up.

I wonder, as a writer of fanfiction, do you keep all those elaborate plots in your head, or do you plan them out on paper? I'm wondering, because it seems amazing how you have every single tidbit of information in your story waiting to make an appearance later. It's fun, seeing them progress.

I would love to see more of Hermoine in the later chapters, though. You said she was Harry's one true love, but it seems like since Harry got a harem she doesn't stand out to him anymore. Of course, I'm just being selfish here, seeing as she's my favorite character and all, but I feel that she should get more attention. You probably know that already, because you included the panty-stealing episode in this chapter, but still, Tracy and Daphne walked in on them. And now I'm just whining, because that was cool too. You know what, just forget I said anything. Your story is perfect.
Annoy-Mouse chapter 103 . 7/28
This is SHIT!

This is PISS!

This is CRAP!

HyperCatnip chapter 46 . 7/27
I insist. Chapter 42 is terrible, all other chapter including this one are good.
HyperCatnip chapter 44 . 7/27
I stand by my previous review. Chapter 42 was inane, and combine harvesters are part of the mess.

However, this is much better. I really enjoy reading this (except chapter 42). THis is cool and I am glad there is so much of it.
HyperCatnip chapter 42 . 7/27
I really like this story.

This is why I will pretend this chapter does not exist and continue reading.

Because physics described here conflicts with itself.

You cannot have fey creatures whose influence would disrupt functioning of weapons driving muggle combination harvesters. All the reasons weapons will fail are true for engines as well.

Onwards! I hope there will be less self-contradictory nonsense in the next chapters.
Skyhawker chapter 103 . 7/23
Dang. I thought this was finished... This is the strangest ducking story I've ever read. Congratulations.
Loveless150050 chapter 2 . 7/22
Wow! When u said he had back bone you weren't kidding!
DefiantFreedom chapter 96 . 7/22
I really enjoyed the part about the Greek myths :) I enjoy reading about mythology myself and the Greeks certainly were a fascinating people.
14,815 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »