Reviews for Partially Kissed Hero
Wow! What a trip!
Love your story! Really got a kick out of the space marines showing up.
Wow, great chapter, even better rant!
Ash0011 chapter 103 . 1/23
this is neat, sad it hasn't updated in so long
ilya39 chapter 43 . 1/22
Again, can't wait to finish it all before reviewing, sincw you're raising a good point in your AN. Point for all that "gopd slytherin" and "wrong twin" AUs not working technically (though some of them are simply written that good so you won't even begon to wonder about plotholes until after finishing them). They may be "Rich Lord Harry" AUs at the same time though, but... nah.
Totally agree about facts, aince aside from you there are almost no one who's explaining how things actually work or could work (and making cannonball sized holes in the canon, not that i mind it, anyway), and... y'know, literally half of the writers here write with their pure skills, without actuall book series knowledge, all thpse stories are based on the movie material ffs, and we all know how bad it's chopped in pieces and presented for all 8 movies... So... yeah.
Ah, you might not of noticed but JKR is a dribbling imbecile who proves the monkey - Shakespeare theorem correct!

P.S. I'm proud to never have read/watched any of the 'original' sin-uh-syndication. My inner self always *knew* JKR is *50 shades of mediocre*! Amortentia shooters anyone?
Priest chapter 103 . 1/21
This is a really good story and I hope you come back to it someday
ilya39 chapter 20 . 1/17
Gotta say, i'm impressed, surprised even. I've read, like, most of the top 100 stories of HP fandom here, and somehow always missed this one, no idea why, really. Just gotten myself to check it, the first chapter at least, and got basically hypnotized, twenty chapters in a row, like, six hours reqding straight (oh god, my eyes). I'm used to that amount, sure, but it's really rare when some story could keep me for that long away from playing or switching stories or whatever, there are really barely a dozen of them i can remember, lead by Methods of Rationality, of course. So... yeah, gonna keep reading, being aleady impressed AF, and stuff. Thanks :)
Disturbed chapter 82 . 1/16
Finally, they had the Boy-Who-Lived, who was supposed to be picture perfect, only his image had been painted by a very imperfect people who idealized some very twisted things.

All things considered this kinda sounds like a self reference.
The God's Eye chapter 80 . 1/16
We prepare for the completion of Deus ex Machina #2
The God's Eye chapter 79 . 1/16
See... This is Deus Ex Machina #1
The God's Eye chapter 77 . 1/16
There I said it, my patience ran out and I said it.
After 70 chapters of slow yet steady character development you've gone and made your Harry into a cliche Mary Sue Harry...
This entire plot device could've been swiftly avoided if you'd let Sybil just do her damned job.
And not only have we got Perfectly dispositioned Harry, we've also got Dumbledore who's only weakness would be a bloody Deus ex Machina
I'm sorry I had to rant but this nonsense just became full on parody.
I can't believe I took this piece of work seriously. You had such the set up with the Fairy Queen and three (beatable) Dumbledores then you go and do what Rowling did: introduce Time Travelling on a massive scale.

For all your Anti-Rowling rants, you are close to becoming as bad as the accusations you've lauded upon her.

I'm hoping against all hope that further chapters fix this mess.
The God's Eye chapter 73 . 1/16
Wow... That thing Minerva did was so logical and rational that it's perfectly...
Oh frak me... This has gone beyond the realms of rational thought. And to think you'd use putty to try and fill in the cracks of a dam.
It's beyond funny anymore.
15,820 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »