Reviews for Partially Kissed Hero
suziq968 chapter 7 . 1/27
This is too fun!
Thank you for the story. I like the way that you think, I appreciate the quote from one of my favorite teacher, Master Heinlein. No, I have never met him in person, but I have read 95% of what he has written. I am not a specialist, I am a jack of all trades, specifically on his advice. This is an interesting story, in concept and execution. Thank you again.

GFW
Just thought I'd point out that you need not worry that any plot device you use might already have been used. An original idea is next to impossible, it's how you treat it that matters! For example, the plot for Star Wars (#4) is a straight steal from a typical Western (I once saw a clip where they strung together the lines used in the SW but the scenes were all from Westerns).

Finally, stealing from one source is plagiarism, stealing from many sources is RESEARCH!
Lord Mortiso chapter 73 . 1/26
You were doing well if only a bit grandiose. Now, however, you have created a time paradox. McGonagall cannot be a Dryad before she becomes a Dryad or else when the time comes she cannot become a Dryad. In which she never becomes a Dryad leaving room for Harry to make her a Dryad. Otherwise good story so far.
Lord Mortiso chapter 65 . 1/25
I like your evil guy gloating in your A/N. Classic!
Grovtech chapter 103 . 1/23
Thank you for this so very amazing story. The whole bit with Col. Sanders, Burger King, and Dairy Queen had me in stitches! Perhaps the time traveling Dryad was a bit over the top, but alas I found myself wishing it'd been true. At this rate they will have Fairy-formed (Not Terraform!) Mars in a few generations.

Wonderfully imaginative!
Grovtech chapter 82 . 1/23
I normally try to read all of a story or at least what is available at the time before commenting. This time the way Harry is guided by the care and love of the girls who love him really touched me.

Really, very well done!
Dragonsong2795 chapter 103 . 1/21
This is an amazing story, I hope that you decide to continue it as it's quirky and detailed story is quite amazing and intriguing.

Also giving Dumbledore a paranoia over fast food joints was bloody hilarious.
Catty Engles chapter 1 . 1/18
Your story description: Harry with a backbone. It answers so many GRRR moments I've had myself at the books. I look forward to the rest of the 103 chapters.
themisticmist2000 chapter 9 . 1/16
damn...that last part surprised me!
Sanguinis13 chapter 103 . 1/14
Great story, hope you get back to it soon.
Lalladyce chapter 103 . 1/10
Thank you so much for this incredible fic! Of course I am sad it's not finished but to be fair it is an absolute epic by anyone's standards. You've given me many many hours of enjoyment and I have truly learned a lot reading this! If you don't have plans to finish this, are there any notes or an outline of how you were planning on this ending?
Thanks again!
JakOvsumTrade chapter 43 . 1/10
I just wanted to say that I really love your rants. Very thought through and funny.
Steph1215 chapter 45 . 1/9
I LOVE YOU ! You are a wonderful writer and you made until day ! Keep at the great work ! LOVE YOU YOU GREAT WRITER keep piss off people !
NatNicole chapter 2 . 1/7
Cool story. :D

Snape had a LOT of potential. Alas, Rowling made him an irredeemable bastard.
15,032 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »