Reviews for Partially Kissed Hero
FlowersBite chapter 5 . 9/6
I swear this is such a Slytherin Harry, I love it!
FlowersBite chapter 2 . 9/6
I'm liking this Harry more and more!
FlowersBite chapter 1 . 9/6
I can't see Ron responding to well to the new behavior and mind set of Harry.
Firewolfe chapter 76 . 9/5
What they did to the twin makes them worse then either dumbles or voldy. Sorry that child was an innocent. He did no wrong and they made him pay for his families sins. Sorry that just rotten. Unless of course they fix it somehow. most of the other changes are not to bad but tha to one is plain evil. Also saving JFK was stupid as he man was a menece.
kurolothgarian chapter 103 . 9/3
Albus has succeeded in becoming a Wolf (Spider)!
renextronex chapter 53 . 8/29
this fic would be so much better with lemmons
renextronex chapter 42 . 8/27
Spaz is dead? :_(
renextronex chapter 24 . 8/26
and I always wanted a sister... ooooooooook
observentuser chapter 103 . 8/23
Have to say, I have laughed so much at this story it is no funny (no pun intended lol). The Dark Colonel, King Burger, Dairy Queen FREAKIN' HILARIOUS! I had to put my laptop down when I read the line "I love you, you love me..."

Keep up the good work. Can't wait for more :-)
peteanderica chapter 103 . 8/22
Wow.. Favorite story ever
Carina Selene Black chapter 29 . 8/22
I really have no idea what's going on... Sigh. Perhaps this isn't for me.
Carina Selene Black chapter 26 . 8/22
Hm. I honestly have no idea what's going on anymore. This was going really well until... well... It's chapter 26 and we're still on day 2 of the school year. Not much quite going on except Harry and Luna explaining seemingly an endless amount of useless knowledge that only they two know. This was cool lil the fairies came in and it all of the sudden became an original story of Fairy Land with Harry Potter character names instead of an AU Harry Potter story. I can't see where this is going so far. Will read a bit more nonetheless to see if things actually move forward.
Motherofthehorde chapter 46 . 8/17
MAHAHAHA HA
So did you enjoy the Neo-Nazi rally in Charlottesville, you racist fuckwad? If you weren't there, I'm sure you wished you could be there.
johannes4145 chapter 51 . 8/11
So far I Think it is a good story. But what is with the AN's I mean People ask for more action and you say that just because they ask they are NOT going to get it AND why do you dis JK. Rowling's explanation of peeves. To quote YOU "don't Like my story don't read it".

In short okay story. But your AN's make you Seem like an ass.
15,733 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »