Reviews for Partially Kissed Hero
Katzztar chapter 41 . 1/25
Hmm Still re-reading his and can't find where I last left off. I remember Snape torturing Malfoy thinking it was Harry, but don't remember rest of the chapter or some of previous. Frankly I'm surprised I remember that as I thought I stopped reading/lost this story around chapter 30 or so. Its still a good read :)
Katzztar chapter 21 . 1/24
I once had an argument with someone about Snape and his "on the side of good".
I asked for an example from canon books where his spying helped the Order. Rowling shown us moments he gave info to Voldie but I don't recall him giving info TO the order.
More importantly, I stated that he caused great harm to Wizarding Britain that helped Voldie take over the country. While Malfoy used his money to affect politics by bribing and getting certain laws passed/failed, Snape used his position as teacher to reduce the fighting ability of the country over a course of a decade. After all, both jobs of healers and aurors need a NEWT in potions for a person to be hired. If one reduces the amount of people that had NEWT level potions, one reduces the amount of people that can apply for those positions. Less aurors mean less fighting force, less healers mean there is less people to counter the dark curses dark supporters use.
And that is how Snape did far worse damage during a decade as a teacher than he did as a DE.

The person arguing with me never replied to that.
Katzztar chapter 20 . 1/24
I started reading this story some time ago, when it first came out. I didn't get too far, about here or so, I remember the trio in the cauldron & the fairy queen, then H&H rescuing Sybil who changes BUT I did not remember Hermione posing at Sybil or the ...fun... she had during that time. I know I didn't too much farther than this and am surprised to see its over 100 chapter, so not only do I get the pleasant surprise of rereading what I've forgotten, but will have much more to read :)
RHJunior chapter 81 . 1/23
Funny how your version of the Boy-Who-Lived stories took shape could be an analogy for what fanon has done to the Potterverse...
Iceleaf13 chapter 13 . 1/22
I recognized the Fablehaven pieces.
RHJunior chapter 19 . 1/21
2014/07/04/ron-underestimated/
2015/03/01/ron-is-perfect-for-hermione/
RHJunior chapter 1 . 1/21
Unfair to Ron.

Reality: Ron was a B-average student. He was one of only a handful of students including Harry to take the advanced potions class, just for starters... which meant he had to at least get an EE- from SNAPE no less.

He was called "lazy and shallow" by an OCPD girl who thought that the best use of a TIME MACHINE to double her class load... including classes in things that were patently useless (like muggle studies and divination.)

He also managed to pass all his classes in his second year with a BROKEN WAND.

And he was constantly thinking of things that the other two completely overlooked... like bringing basilisk fangs to destroy the horcruxes, or alerting the Hogwarts house elves to the Death Eater raid and enlisting their help.

He was not lazy- no more than any other perfectly normal adolescent boy- and he was certainly not stupid.
Bookworm5556 chapter 2 . 1/20
Well this is my second time through reading this abomination that you call a story. It reminds me of what tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists come up with. It's also a highly amusing to read story albeit somewhat hard to keep track of what has happened because of the crimes against humanity that you have added decided to add to it. It brings to mind a cross between a train wreck and the summoning of a lovecraftian horror. I have no idea whatsoever goes through what passes for your brain as your type down your latest ideas and plot twists nor how it manages to turn it all into one story that actually flows quite well, much like Mary Shelley's Frankenstein monster does. It works fabulously well, why we don't know, but the important part is the fact that it does in fact work marvelously.
From an amazed bookworm.
P.S. Yes this is supposed to be a compliment.
Anonymous chapter 27 . 1/20
You are actually the first author I've seen on here who agrees that Ron doesn't deserve Hermione! I also agree with your point that some matchups could have been amazing with a better buildup *cough cough* Neville and Luna *cough cough*.
Arwenia chapter 103 . 1/19
Hello! I want to leave a small shout out - because this story is one of the most thought out variables of Harry go Boy-who-conquers. I want to thank you for your efforts, your energy, your steady imput and want to congratulate you for the best work i have ever read. And, also... Please finish it someday.
Meerhawk chapter 103 . 1/18
This is a really amazing story that could have gone wonderful places if it had been continued.
wyndnfyr chapter 62 . 1/13
Did you just turn the Anglia into the cat bus from Totoro? Lmao
stybbmaizter chapter 9 . 1/9
This is funny but unfortunately not my cup of tea, good work.
justafan chapter 24 . 1/6
yeah the goblins are used as saints in a lot of fics now i actually prefer your version of them actually makes more sense.
SamusOlderBrother chapter 42 . 1/6
Now I want a Rambo: The Fairy Blood story. Don't even care if it's set in HP universe. Any fairy/magic story that goes hardcore Rambo part 2/3.
15,563 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »