Reviews for Partially Kissed Hero
Dicordum chapter 46 . 3/2
Ah, wizards and their stupidity, always fun to see

“Please no! My Queen Dairy, forgive me!”
Dicordum chapter 43 . 3/2
Talking about the very beginning of this chapter, your comment specifically, i feel that has major potential for comedy, like they go through a field of wheat and instead of bales, animated hay in the shape of chickens pops out…. for some reason
Dicordum chapter 34 . 3/1
God damn this is getting old, it was fun at the start but by this point and after so much content and still basically NOTHING having changed with this dumbledore bullshit, its gotten boring, which is never a good thing for keeping readers interested
Hermione no! Not the tears!
maiqsmail chapter 17 . 2/25
Yeah, interesting idea with the cloak. Too many stories just disregard it as "fancy disillusionment in a pocket". I liked the one fanon I read that all the Hallows are cursed by death: wand gets you backstabbed, cloak leads you into life threatening situations, stone tricks you into killing yourself (think about Harry walking out into battle of Hogwarts after using it).
maiqsmail chapter 10 . 2/25
Pushing the boundaries of what is considered OOC and diving deep, deep into AU.
maiqsmail chapter 9 . 2/25
Certified "bruh" moment. *moment of concerned silence*
You didn't have to butcher Snapr like that and yet you did, and for that I salute you!
maiqsmail chapter 6 . 2/25
Huh
Draco stabbing Dumbles with KFC fried chicken that was poisoned.
I just don't understand where this story is going. You have dark ravenclaw theory and Harry going all political, then you have this KFC scene which is over the top absurd. So unexpected.
maiqsmail chapter 3 . 2/25
Fucking THANK YOU. Why each and every time Wormtail gets subdued by something like magical handcuffs or stunning hex, when the reasonable thing to do would a bone breaker into a kneecap? I'm a culture where you can grow kneecaps overnight! And of course he just rans away every time. Finally some one has done it right!
addybuddy9 chapter 14 . 2/25
story has a good concept but.. there is a lot of info dump and some of yhem is not even related, iust random facts thrown..
like if you aretrapped, you do not kust stand and talk..
you atleast equip youselves with a wepon.. rocks beacysw the naids are nearby
I feel like switching charms ought to be one of those spell that don't work on creatures and any object they wear or carry.
Also, technically, Daphne performed panty theft on Hermione.
You know, it would have been fairly easy for Death Fleeer to fix his supply problem in the long term. He could declare himself the king of magical Britain, then abolish all trade laws.
He would have to later put some back, but a few years of totally free trade would be preferable to current situation.

But then, Voldemort would never think of that solution. Using his power for benefit of others? No way.
Reader9080 chapter 103 . 2/9
This is an awesome story, especially the absolutely massive world building that you’ve put into it. I know how long it has been since you chose to update it, so its probably unlikely you’ll finish this one, but would you perhaps have an idea of how you were intending to finish the story that you could send to me? I’d love to just imagine how that would have gone, but if not that’s fine. Thank you for writing such a masterpiece.
Phoenix of the Highlands chapter 16 . 2/4
Champions of Lilith? Finally, I was wondering where this was going
Honestly, I feel you give him too much power. There is so much pivoting in this chapter in I'm danger of breaking my neck.

So, you think blurring happened? Think again, because this is really bad for dumbles, except it isn't, because he can just have it away. Except this crazy scheme got revealed, but nothing because everyone think there others are lying except Rita Skeeter exists.

And I'm sure I'm minutes away from being told the article did nothing because Dumbledore waved it away, followed this being discovered by someone, leading to something that is ultimately pointless but leads to yet another thing... Repeat for another 80 chapters when Dumbledore accidently fiendfyres his own horcrux and chokes to death on a lemon drop.
17,251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »