Reviews for Partially Kissed Hero
Veldrisk chapter 6 . 5/25
What were you on when you came up with the section at the end with Draco and where can i get some? Seriously that was hilarious!
I assume a dark hufflepuff would be like bellatrix: loyal to the point of madness
Bludflag chapter 13 . 5/20
The fairy race reminds me of the one in Dresden Files, at least partially. Pixies seem to be a mix between Sidhe and actual pixies, while the fairy queen is pretty much the same. Mab is a bitch, and this one seems to be as well.
Bludflag chapter 8 . 5/20
*sees AN* ...Damn!
Wish I had some minions( LoL style preferably). Would have been nice to have troops ready to fight every 30 seconds. Look at the world conquering possibilities! They could probably do the paper work as well, if properly trained. The possibilities are endless... Gotta love the "Loony" Lovegood, although I did drop one perfectly fine story because of a dark Luna( doesnt fit her well :/ ).
Bludflag chapter 5 . 5/20
Rather than dark idiot, why didnt you use dark dolt? Sounds so much better to me, a non native English speaker with far more experience with English(US). Love your story, seeing as Harry quite literally trolls everybody in the canon. Your disclaimer of folding the Potterverse makes so much more sense now ;)
Leila Secret-Smith chapter 13 . 5/20
I knew I recognized that passage about the fairies! It's So cool to find someone else here who has read Fablehaven! How many other people have recognized it?
yeah that was pretty fucking hilarious having all our (I'm from the USA) fast food restaurants names be a subject of his misguided assumption of threat to his station... that was great
Simianpower chapter 31 . 5/17
And they did all this in ONE time-turned day? All the mind-rapes, interviews, writing and re-writing, typesetting, printing, etc? In 24 hours? While having to avoid themselves at school AND at the print-shop? I love this story, but it's bits like this that make me go hmm...
Freaye chapter 103 . 5/14
I wish you would update...it's a really good story.
Stormblade chapter 27 . 5/13
Isn't that canon? I don't remember which book it was, but I could swear that Dumbledore mentions information gathered from Dung's "contacts"
khr junkie chapter 99 . 5/13
I love this story, i also understand all you've say'd about Muslims and while it is probably all true i just want to say onw thing. When they say that in the Qur'an Muslims have been ordered to kill everyone in the name of Islam. THEY. ARE. LYING. the Qur'an condemns killing, in one part it says that "to kill one man is to kill all of them"- not thoes exacts words. but i can only say that our religion (i am a muslim) is filled with people who takethings out of context and are bat shit crazy, not all muslims are bad. just want to put that out there. but i love your story
hangry bitch chapter 20 . 5/11
I hate the waste of coleslaw. Breaking my heart.
dashundra89 chapter 7 . 5/11
I love this Luna...love her and Harry together.
SO far harry is acting like a arrogant little prick instead of someone with a backbone, disrespecting elders, giving ultimatums, and taking property? He is acting like a complete asshole but I like the idea of this story so im giving it another chance.
Ashcandy07 chapter 38 . 5/7
Well now that was just brutal as fuck lol...
14,770 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »