Reviews for Partially Kissed Hero
I am going to give my personal and professional opinion here as a avid reader and as an author, but I will warn you that this is more of an rant than any thing else, so if you choose to ignore it I will not blame you, but this review will be full of honest criticisms that I have about this story so far.

Lets start at the beginning of the story it's self.

1. If Dumbledore is an evil, and manipulative genus how does Harry even know that he is one? Dumbledore, as depicted in this story so far, would have had somebody watching Harry when he stayed at the Leaky Cauldron, and most certainly would not have liked Harry new independence streak, and would have obliviated it out of him, then sent him back to his aunts house. Meaning that Harry would have still sat with Ron in the same compartment with Lupin
Saissa chapter 11 . 6/1
You had to have the rant!

How else could Hermione be broken of her brainwashing?

And she has CLEARLY been brainwashed!
Saissa chapter 8 . 6/1
So the prank is to make the students all think that LOTR is real history?

MWWAAAAAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

A Perfect Prank
Saissa chapter 6 . 6/1
American icons in a british school? wicked!
Reclusive Dork chapter 1 . 5/31
BEST. DISCLAIMER. EVAR!
Sidewinder1991 chapter 103 . 5/27
Love your story, read it several times now. and would love to see it continued in the future. It is one of my favorite fan fictions.
Great Story but could you prevent yourself from making a 14year old commit murder -
I have a 14 yr old brother and he would never even think of something like that - Yes I know Harry has been through abuse and life/death situations but StILl he is 14 - 14
Other then that AMAZIN STORY. - if my only bone to pick is something in the future that I sit know will happen then you're doing very well in your writing
devilfiend75 chapter 23 . 5/26
Loving the story so far. It's fun picking out the references to other series like fablehaven and ranma.
Setras chapter 103 . 5/26
I know it's probably not likely after this long but would love to see this story continued.
Veldrisk chapter 8 . 5/25
I think you are having way to much fun with Luna's parts.
Veldrisk chapter 6 . 5/25
What were you on when you came up with the section at the end with Draco and where can i get some? Seriously that was hilarious!
I assume a dark hufflepuff would be like bellatrix: loyal to the point of madness
Bludflag chapter 13 . 5/20
The fairy race reminds me of the one in Dresden Files, at least partially. Pixies seem to be a mix between Sidhe and actual pixies, while the fairy queen is pretty much the same. Mab is a bitch, and this one seems to be as well.
Bludflag chapter 8 . 5/20
*sees AN* ...Damn!
Wish I had some minions( LoL style preferably). Would have been nice to have troops ready to fight every 30 seconds. Look at the world conquering possibilities! They could probably do the paper work as well, if properly trained. The possibilities are endless... Gotta love the "Loony" Lovegood, although I did drop one perfectly fine story because of a dark Luna( doesnt fit her well :/ ).
Bludflag chapter 5 . 5/20
Rather than dark idiot, why didnt you use dark dolt? Sounds so much better to me, a non native English speaker with far more experience with English(US). Love your story, seeing as Harry quite literally trolls everybody in the canon. Your disclaimer of folding the Potterverse makes so much more sense now ;)
14,795 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »