Reviews for Partially Kissed Hero
AdriLAAAxo chapter 4 . 8/10/2022
So far this story has been magnificent, but I’m seriously grossed out now by this conversation you had Harry and Hermione have about feeling up her boobs. She’s barely 13 years old. A child, practically. In JK’s books and movies it took until the Triwizard Event to begin any kind of romance. They’re children. Normal 13 year olds have no idea about anything sex related and nor should they. This entire conversation is deeply disturbing on many levels. No matter how much Harry had matured in his battle with Toms Horcrux that does not change the matter that Harry is only 13 years old. Its sickening. Harry proceeds to call Hermione out in front of classmates with the excuse of “feeling her boobs up” and then tell her “anytime you want someone to prove your boobs are attractive, i’m your man! I promise a most thorough investigation…” THEY ARE CHILDREN, you bloody git. Harry shows ZERO respect for Hermione. None whatsoever. The hell is wrong with you?! Again, they are barely 13 years old and CHILDREN whom you are SEXUALIZING. Gross! You just ruined this story for me. Your hard-on for children is concealed horribly. For any new readers i DO NOT RECOMMEND READING.
raj2204 chapter 7 . 8/6/2022
God damm ...i like this New Luna Lovegood
Johnmau chapter 42 . 8/5/2022
I love how you've implemented restrictions, but hat it at the same time. To me, losing access to something so common to me would tick me off and I'd just have to remedy that somehow or I'll just have that uncomfortable feeling in my gut. I can feel it now when I put myself into Harry's prospective. But I love it. I feel like this opens up a possible route where they have to revive Ancient Practices of handcrafting and whatnot, like the previously mentioned Caudren of Blood (is that correct?). I'd like to see his Town expanded upon, with recruitments of Blacksmiths, Carpenters, and other Ancient professions Maybe, bring about possibly an RPG town with a Guilds and Mercenaries... lol.
But, I hate for his Muggle options to be limited. I Get the reason to deny Weapons of mass destruction a play on the field, but closing the door is too much and I believe should be... I don't know, bypassed? Maybe Create Magical Altrrnatives?
Plus, Arthur Weaseley's car being Alive? I hope youve expanded on that.
gabedane chapter 20 . 7/30/2022
Ag this point Dumbledore's Greater Good needs a trademark.
mst3ktoo chapter 2 . 7/28/2022
It's odd that Dumbles just rolled over like that...
Generalmayhem02 chapter 103 . 7/27/2022
Well, in spite of being incomplete, and all but abandoned, this is still a favorite of mine, it's wonderfully inventive, and unique in so many ways. I fear it may be a vain hope, but I sincerely hope you see fit to update and finish this story.
PaulinaNyghthart chapter 2 . 7/16/2022
What is it with people painting Snape like he's such an evil person, its sick and I'm so tired of finding more stories like this instead of ones showing who he really is.
Angelic Demigod 3 chapter 1 . 7/11/2022
Sorry 2012
Angelic Demigod 3 chapter 103 . 7/11/2022
I have to say out of all the fics ive read in the last 10 years you are with out a doubt one of the best authors on this site I could hardly put down my phone . Your writing style is amazing as you actually have a firm grasp on the different power levels of your heroes and villains . The only thing I can find fault in this fic is the fact that it seems abandoned what with the last update being in 2013.
LtKettch chapter 33 . 7/8/2022
Uh oh Dumbledork, Harry got smart! Yes, thinking heroes are the best! Dumbles is going to be so pissed when he finds out.
Great chapter. Oh, and Harry’s request from Wizengamont - masterstroke!
LtKettch chapter 27 . 7/7/2022
Nope. You nailed Dumbledore’s reason for using Mundungus.
You are absolutely right about the canon relationships. Especially, Ron and Hermione. It makes absolutely no sense and would only end in divorce if not abuse and murder.
Long live the finger lickers!
LtKettch chapter 8 . 7/6/2022
You are killing me! First, the Col Sanders plot line. I was laughing so hard I had tears coming out of my eyes! Then, the Luna/McGonagall conversation. Oh my, I could feel Minnie’s discomfort all the way in the States.
Great job. I am looking forward to reading more. I hope you include more snippets of Dumbledore’s crusade against the chickens.
Thanks for the laughs and the trout slapping too.
Tarlach chapter 91 . 7/2/2022
Diaper is solely Nth American terminology. UK & IRL the term is NAPPY; i.e. 'never changed a nappy.'
Tarlach chapter 18 . 6/30/2022
For the record- In the UK and Ireland, KFC only provides chips. (Fries as Yankees call them). Sides of Sweetcorn, Baked Beans & Gravy also available. NO SUCH THING AS 'BISCUITS'. (Which in America seem to be the equivalent of scones.) Not even mashed potatoes. Just chips.
As I recall, continental Europe is the same. "Biscuits & Gravy" seems to exclusively be North American.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 92 . 6/27/2022
Im against Remus and Tonks for the same reasons.
And the less said about my feelings for the Weasley family, the better.

As an aside, funny how you made the Vampires more of an advanced Zombie instead of the more romanticized version. Im still laughing about them being afraid of crossing water because of mold. LOL.
17,068 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »