Reviews for Partially Kissed Hero
veteranlurker chapter 46 . 5/4
Can't...breathe...bladder...control...failing...
ghost killer02 chapter 15 . 5/4
good story hope u finish it. but too slow for my taste.
veteranlurker chapter 41 . 5/4
Ah, irony. One of the most powerful forces in the universe.
veteranlurker chapter 38 . 5/4
Love how ruthless this was. Well played
veteranlurker chapter 34 . 5/4
The only way to exit... is going piece by piece!
veteranlurker chapter 28 . 5/4
Oh. My. God. Becky, look at Snape's HEAD!
veteranlurker chapter 24 . 5/4
OH! FOR! TUNA!
veteranlurker chapter 22 . 5/4
*snort*... *giggle*...BWAHAHAHAA!
wickwynn chapter 99 . 5/4
Also in chapter 99, Alice states that Sirius had been imprisoned for twelve years, while as we all know he was safe in Cuba with James.
veteranlurker chapter 9 . 5/3
Oh. My. God. Becky, look at Snape's HEAD!
veteranlurker chapter 6 . 5/3
Chicken nibbles, breasts and thighs...my love for my feathered friends I cannot disguise...ripping off the feathers, I begin to pluck, head and neck are severed, but I don't give a f#*k...I love to eat chicken! CHIICKEEEN!
StormMagi chapter 1 . 5/3
It's akkadian not Babylonian
wickwynn chapter 99 . 5/2
just a minor note: in chapter 99 you mentioned South Korea, but earlier in the book, shortly after Sibyl took over Cuba, you stated that Korea had reunified.
Ooooooh Lord!
*badly sings along to 'Born in the USA' *

Burned~ by the USA.

The author was apparently, Burned~ by the USA.

The author won't write on this story anymore because he was apparently, Burned~ by the USA.

*Has to dodge rotten produce, as am booed off stage*

Well, seeing as you've quite well and truly flipped your readers the bird on this one, I wonder what other series would benefit from your unique brand of informed insanity harem brainwashing. Interestingly I immediately come up with Log Horizon, Mega Man (Original/X/Zero/ZX), Metroid, and Re: Monsters. I contemplate LoZ, but~ that would just be too easy for you to flip, and would probably bore you in how effortlessly you could turn it into an everlasting or gy fest of "no brains here, now shut up and ra pe me!" female character conga line. (at least in your Naruto, Potter, and BtVS fics you've managed a pretext of it not being the male leads' intent to rob the female supporting cast of any free will) And yes, legally, if a se xu al predation victim is incapable of understanding, or acknowledging that they are being taken se xu al advantage of, it is, in the court of law considered ra pe. Especially if they are within, or over the age of consent and still are unable to differentiate between understanding the request, and being led to a conclusion. The biggest thing that prevents most guys from going to jail because of niave girls, is that there must be an obstructing factor that prohibits their ability to comprehend their actions. The multiple counts of coercion in all three stories count.

And I'd be willing to bet that you couldn't write any LoZ piece that lands Link with a harem without using some form of magical, legal, or choice denial plot hole... err, plot device, (yeah lets go with that) to allow Link him some honnies, whatever the game or book. Meanwhile, while you're banging your head at the wall trying to make it realistic for LoZ, why not see about one of the other potential stories with your usual brainwashing harem tactic. For the record, Link being all "manly" and no other guy could compare qualifies as choice denial. Realistic reasons, to chose Link over other guys, and to get along with all the other girls that decide to chase after him too.
15,688 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »