Reviews for Partially Kissed Hero
Mysticalflame chapter 20 . 8/17/2008
I absolutely can't help but be amazed every time you update-and the dark colonel Sanders is one tough opponent, chicken or not. :/ Dumbledore better like southern cookin'.
blue artemis chapter 20 . 8/17/2008
I really enjoyed that chapter.
Dumbledork chapter 20 . 8/17/2008
Excellent. I love your portrayal of Albus. It's a canon fact that he's gay... but I wouldn't put it past him to like little boys.
Firehedgehog chapter 20 . 8/17/2008
*kills dumbles a fw time just in case* awesome
Fate chapter 20 . 8/17/2008
Brilliant chapter!

I love the thought and detail you've put into this story!

Looking forward to reading what happens next!
LoireLoa chapter 20 . 8/17/2008
This is a great story! And Dumbledork'll probably try to declare war on KFC next. LMAO!
Yaraslava Rada chapter 20 . 8/17/2008
Great chapter! I love it! "Colonel Sanders" is the enemy Lolz (if only they knew). Update again soon please!
anonymous chapter 8 . 8/17/2008
My idea of a dark Hufflepuff is someone who will force others to be their friends, mostly using the imperious curse to control them.
Akitesyu chapter 20 . 8/17/2008
I read several fics where the only reason Harry survived the Killing Curse was due to the prophecy. One suggested that if Tom had cut Harry with a knife, that would count as "Marking him as his equal" and he could have used the killing curse without repercusion.

Anyways, just a little opinion. It would be funny if Dumbles discovered that the "Protection" he holds so dear is in fact not perfect.
cancelmyaccountplz chapter 20 . 8/17/2008
Well, hopefully Dumbles will have a little bad luck on his side now along with his being prepared. :-) I loved Hermione in this chapter. I think it's the best I've ever read her, just for the comedy part. I'm looking forward to the next chapter and finding out how Dumbles reacts to his office.
jbfritz chapter 20 . 8/17/2008
magiquill9 chapter 20 . 8/17/2008
kfc references are cracking me up.
critic unknown chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Just wanted to say great story so far. Love the Hermione/Harry/Luna pairing.
Holen-Snape chapter 20 . 8/17/2008
Wicked shapter here. what will they do with Dumbles little oracle? Looking forward to more. thank you
Kortir chapter 20 . 8/17/2008
Hehe, this story continues to be made of awesome. I really like the ideas and possibilities coming out of the trio becoming fae, and the coup de gras to Dumbledore's office was absolutely awesome. Fire, fire! Burn, burn! XD
14,890 | « Prev Page 1 .. 878 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 898 .. Last Next »