Reviews for Partially Kissed Hero
Chris ShadowMoon chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
*facepalm* god, Ron is SUCH a dumbass, isn't he?
A Reviewer chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
Man, your story's awesome. I like the fact that you've done a crossover I've yet to see (Not that I've lokked). As for Ginny pairing, please don't add her, my reasons are:

1) She looks like Lily with brown eyes.

2) The potential for their children looking like their parents is high.

3) Rowling obviously likes the idea of Harry having a Oedipus complex.

4) Well, I can't think of any other reasons, but now I'll have got you thinking about reasons not to do this pairing.
Arthorius chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
Ginny! Are you insane... Harry/Hermonie and even Harry/Hermonie/Luna fics are better then Harry/Ginny fics. Ginny is a scarlet type female, she shag anyone even dumbles. Now there is an idea, have harry play a prank on both of them, get Ginny to Shag Dumbles and make everyone know about it. Can see the headlines in the Rag, Headmaster rapes minor witch student.
jlmac2000 chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
i never did like Ginny /harry story's i mean why would a guy with any brains in his head want to be married a girl that feel in love with the story of a hero not even knowing him i sure as hell would not i would run as fast and as far as i could.

as for Fletcher i think his bumbles escape goat for anything that goes wrong and those times he disapperss are planed .
Casse01 chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
Please NO Ginny. To be honest, it wouldn't make sense to add Ginny. She isn't a dryad or fairy.
Sprite chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
NO GINNY! I've always hated her - plus she wouldn't be able to participate in the time journeys, nor could she realistically be informed about the incidents with the fairies. I also think she brings absolutely nothing to the table.
Jimm chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
I'd vote against adding Ginny.

Good chapter, thanks for sharing it with us.
silverlasso chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
Please, no Ginny. It'll be hard enough to develop both Luna and Hermione appropriately in relation to Harry, and randomly adding another character out of the blue is pointless. It sounds to me that the people who want Ginny in aren't even thinking about how it could be done well and whether or not it would turn the story on its side. There are plenty of other H/G fluff stories they can read if they want. I have full confidence in your abilities, but like you said, it would be something you would have to drag along for a large portion of the story. Keep along the track you are right now, and I think it'll be awesome.

Plus, I think Ginny's a bitch, and hate canon pairings as well. :) But seriously, Ginny would be a liability for the story.

Mundungus...I always thought he was the guy that would go unnoticed in shady bars and could spy at his leisure. Why he joined the Order, I don't know. It's most likely that Dumbledore conned him into it and promised favors or semi-blackmailed him.
Miscellaneous101 chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
Good chapters so far, I like the way the story is going.

Oh, and don't feel presured to add Ginny to the group. I like the current group's (im)balanced nature. And the less time between updates, the better!

See you next chapter, even if I don't review

Misc
groovyuv chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
No ginny, shes a terrible character and not really a good person in the realm of the story she appears in. She's a gold-digger, and has always wanted to be with the-boy-who-lived not with harry.
Materia-Blade chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
Here's a vote for 'against' Ginny.
wolf-in-hell chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
no ginny, that would be bad.
Holen-Snape chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
Mum and Dad Weasley are to far under Dumbles control. So no adding Ginny to Harry's harem. Love the twins and do not know enought about Bill and charlie but Ron is a prat and Ginny is a fan girl no someone that harry would be comfortable with. Love the story and looking forward to the fall out from the international papers. thank you
MonCappy chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
I like this story as is and the pairing as is. If Ginny is added to the pairing in any way, shape or form, that will be the last chapter I read of this. She does not, never has, and never will belong with Harry. I find the concept of Harry and Ginny being a couple absolutely disgusting. Please ignore those asking you to add her.

This story is really getting interesting and I happen to think adding the twit would ruin it.

It seems that Dumbledore's influence is slowly eroding. What I find most interesting about his recent mishaps is that he still has no clue that what is happening has been orchestrated by a political enemy. He thinks this Colonel Sanders is the one causing him problems without realizing his pawn has slipped his leash.

By the time he does catch wind of what is going on it might be too little too late.
Teresa chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
Excellent chapter! My favorite sections were the character assasination of Dumbles and the slap heard 'round the Great Hall! Though I wonder if it can be a character assasination when every word was true? Ah well, here's hoping that Harry finds something nice for Rita...a new poison pen, a stationary set with her own personal logo, something special like that! As for Ginny joining Harry and company I don't see any reason to add her. Dumbles might throw her at him, but why should he take her? The current three support, understand, and care for each other; and Ginny would add little if anything to the mix in my view. Thanks for the chapter!
15,453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 878 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 898 .. Last Next »