Reviews for Partially Kissed Hero
wolf-in-hell chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
no ginny, that would be bad.
Holen-Snape chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
Mum and Dad Weasley are to far under Dumbles control. So no adding Ginny to Harry's harem. Love the twins and do not know enought about Bill and charlie but Ron is a prat and Ginny is a fan girl no someone that harry would be comfortable with. Love the story and looking forward to the fall out from the international papers. thank you
MonCappy chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
I like this story as is and the pairing as is. If Ginny is added to the pairing in any way, shape or form, that will be the last chapter I read of this. She does not, never has, and never will belong with Harry. I find the concept of Harry and Ginny being a couple absolutely disgusting. Please ignore those asking you to add her.

This story is really getting interesting and I happen to think adding the twit would ruin it.

It seems that Dumbledore's influence is slowly eroding. What I find most interesting about his recent mishaps is that he still has no clue that what is happening has been orchestrated by a political enemy. He thinks this Colonel Sanders is the one causing him problems without realizing his pawn has slipped his leash.

By the time he does catch wind of what is going on it might be too little too late.
Teresa chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
Excellent chapter! My favorite sections were the character assasination of Dumbles and the slap heard 'round the Great Hall! Though I wonder if it can be a character assasination when every word was true? Ah well, here's hoping that Harry finds something nice for Rita...a new poison pen, a stationary set with her own personal logo, something special like that! As for Ginny joining Harry and company I don't see any reason to add her. Dumbles might throw her at him, but why should he take her? The current three support, understand, and care for each other; and Ginny would add little if anything to the mix in my view. Thanks for the chapter!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
loved this, and go hermoine for smacking ron!
dennisud chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
IMHO the way you set this up, Ginny simply isn't a good fit with all three already Fairies and seemingly in the middle fo their plans.

If anyone could join them it be it might be someone who has some connecton to the faries and such.

And to me none come to mind.

love the slow build-up on the decline of Dumbles!

dennisud
Mikra chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
Brilliant work as always!

I dearly hope that there will be NO GINNY, because I pretty much feel the same way about Rowling's matchups as you do. And even if you made it believable I'd still probably skip all parts including her. I just don't find her interesting enough.

About Mundungous.. I always figured the Order needed more contacts on the Other Side than just Snape to work proberly. Mundungous was considered pretty harmless (thus could get more info because everyone would just ignore him) and was easy to manipulate/get on your side. Give him enough money etc. and he would do your dirty work, so to speak. The character always reminded me of some addict or a snitch...
taran63 chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
I would resist adding Ginny to the relationship. I'm really enjoying the Harry/Hermione/Luna relationship, and adding anyone to it would seem to cheapen it to me. I like the way that the 3 of them interact with each other, and adding a fourth would, in my mind, take away from some of that.

In addition, if you were to add a fourth, Ginny would not even be in the top 10 of who I would want to see added. I would prefer to keep the relationship as is, but it's your story so do whatever you think will make the story better.
red-jacobson chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
First off, thank you for finally getting past the day that never ends! I'll admit I was getting extremely bored by the 3rd or 4th chapter of it.

I'm also enjoying the beginning of the massive spanking that Albus is receiving and can't wait to see how it plays out.

red
david chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
I wanted to tell you that I think you've done an extraordinary job with this fic. You've managed to add a great deal of rationality back into Harry Potter, and I enjoy it greatly. I look forward to each chapter. In answer to your question about Fletcher, I think that your Dumbledore, would keep him around as a way of manipulating the good sheep in the Order. The fools in the Order see themselves as better as Fletcher, and by extension, all criminals (as he is their only real contact with the underworld) and they are repulsed. They expect all criminals to have traits worse than those of Fletcher. After all, if he is good enough for Dumbledore, then the other criminals must be much worse.
Davek86 chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
I can think of two reasons for Mundungous Fletcher being in the order.

1A. He has contacts

1B. HEthe "right morals" to do some illigal work, not very good point whit the oder being a illigal group the begin whit.

2 the order is desparate and take any help that is willing
Gogolu chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
Ginny Weasley - NO.

Also don't make it harem story. Chunin Exam Day was enough of that.

Hermione and Luna is enough. They posses all qualities you may want in story.
Zikarn Krais chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
OKay, I'm going to come out of lurker mode to answer this as I feel that this story, if Ginny were to come into the picture, would not work, really. To begin with, as other reviewers have no doubt said, Harry loves Hermione. Unless Ginny starts slipping love potions into his drinks (which is possible as it might be what she did in canon), then I doubt that Harry would ever have reason to talk with her. Also, just was reading Josh's review. Honestly, that's the worst reason I can think of, no offense, simply because the actress was hot? No...Also, his idea of having Ginny in an accident? Fine, whatever. Thing is, Harry does NOT have to start liking her even if she DOES catch up to Hermione and Luna. Otherwise you would have to start making signs along the lines of him liking smart people and if you do that kind of generalization, you destroy any kind of unique character. Anyway, just my little review. Update soon! and keep up with the good work!
Jetflash chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
I say leave Ginny out of it, mostly for the same reasons you've already given.
Rain Raider chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
Whatever you do DO NOT PUT GINNY IN THE GROUP! She'd ruin the group dynamic and you're right when you say that what you have written is vastly different to what J.K.R. has so matching them up is so wrong in your story it isn't funny. Apart from that I love the story and how Luna is related to all these people who had these great adventures that are even know in the muggle world.
15,502 | « Prev Page 1 .. 882 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 902 .. Last Next »