Reviews for Partially Kissed Hero
Kalen Darkmoon chapter 21 . 8/21/2008
Great chapter. I like how they rescued Trelawney and Luna's grandmother.

And I'm in full agreement with you on your ending AN regarding Snape. He was a villain through and through. Dumbledore however was far beyond that, he was a total monster for the number of lives he ruined and sacrificed in his schemes and manipulations. Harry was but one of thousands of Dumbledore's victims and perhaps one of his worst.
master fireball chapter 21 . 8/21/2008
will the hat have an ulterior use like the goblet of fire did, giving harry a new power or just insight of dumbledore alongf with possible blackmail material.
Shifta Shi-Chan chapter 21 . 8/21/2008
Loved it, as always.

Dryad-Sybil was a pretty neat, but having her permanently look like Hermoine?

Priceless.
enderverse chapter 21 . 8/21/2008
I loved the Wonderland part. It could totally be used to humble Harry if he starts thinking he knows everything or can handle anything. and it would just be awesome especially if you can pull off the style.
Taly-chan chapter 21 . 8/21/2008
Great chapter. I love this story 'cause it remind me of all the northern lore. And "Aye!" to your author notes. Still, I couldn't stop myself from being sad for Snape on the 7th volume. Comes to show that we are fickle impresionable people, at least while we read.
The Lady Reaper of the Shadows chapter 21 . 8/21/2008
brilliant! can't wait to read more
namelis chapter 21 . 8/21/2008
nice so not only did harry and co rescue the dark ravenclaw's oracle assuming the newest nymph retained her seer ability's along with the rest of her magic from when she was a witch he basically stole it by making himself her best friend permanently damn that is sweet cause even if harry doesn't all ready know the spells to induce visions ether she does or it may have been in one of the stolen books from his office he can use them with out the memory loss and not harm her at all unless the spells no longer work because she is a nymph

will the new time turners work like pollyjuce did eventually since they have the right type of magic now to move threw time will feeling it happen slowly teach them how to do it on there own or will they just have to deal with time turners like humans

i cant wait to hear what instructions the fairy queen left in her note i'm also curious about weather they are still going to use the beautifying everlasting elixir or not as there current natural forms are all ready perfect or would it just make them unable to shift into a form that is not beautiful or at least appears to be more so then it is hell you all ready mentioned that there minds work different now with the memory charms and all will all of the elixirs he had planed still work or will they now work better perhaps a fay mind and body can be safely increased beyond the limits of a human mind and body do they even have a fay mind now is that part of the spirit or the body or a combination of the two

i still have more questions but they are not in the front of my mind at the moment so i am not sure what they are so until i think of them keep up the good work
Call0013 chapter 21 . 8/21/2008
cool storie and whne they free the phonix mabye could they get teh same gift like tehy got fom the fairy and be able to become a phonix and then they would get all the power like teh flash fire.
cyiusblack chapter 21 . 8/21/2008
update soon
Fibinaci chapter 21 . 8/20/2008
What I love about Harry's ruminations on the various dark lords and where he and others might fit on that scale isnt so much where he puts himself or others, but that he's thinking at all. He was so mentally lazy in canon.

As to Snape, yes, the best villians are the heros of their own stories but they shouldnt be confused with actual heroes, by readers or authors. The one thing that kept me from considering Dumbles purely evil was that he knew he was as, as much as Tom, the villian of Harry's story.
jdboss1 chapter 21 . 8/20/2008
good Chapter: 21
LoireLoa chapter 21 . 8/20/2008
This story is very insightful. Amazing.
Dumbledork chapter 21 . 8/20/2008
Brilliant.
blue artemis chapter 21 . 8/20/2008
I love that he rescued Alice. That was lovely. And the same with the Queen's idea for Sybil.
Firehedgehog chapter 21 . 8/20/2008