Reviews for Partially Kissed Hero
Foster-the-Wizards chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
way to do an oldie new style and change it up. nice
LoireLoa chapter 18 . 8/10/2008
I LOVE this story! It's so original! LOVE IT!
Wolfric chapter 18 . 8/10/2008
Great chapter. Thanks for writing. W.
Foster-the-Wizards chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
he got the sword! that's hilarious
Foster-the-Wizards chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
cool story start so far
alec-potter chapter 18 . 8/10/2008
good chapter...but am confused as to hw thy pulled this of. caz if thy entered as themselves...and d wards identified thm as harry-hermione...that to at un-godly timings...will caz any person who laters checks up on the wards to determine who came and went, and who could be possibly responsible for doing something.

The only way out tht i see is tht by stealing Snapes stock of hair, they are trying to put the blame on someone else by saying that someone must hve polyjuiced like them to gain entrance into d rooms. Besides the fact that Trelawny would be there in her 1st class so futher confusion to dumbles.

Am i on the right track or am over analysing it like the evil rawenclaw. :)

update soon.
Innortal chapter 18 . 8/10/2008
Excellent work once again.
bobo124 chapter 18 . 8/10/2008
To be honest, when I first started reading this story, I liked it. However, about chapter 12, my weird detector started chirping. I shrugged it off at first, but once the fairy stuff started, there was no way I could ignore it. Frankly, you had a great story going until that came into play. Now, it's just totally off-the-wall weird. It was akin to running into a invisible wall, and it totally killed any plot momentum you had.

Great start, but the middle just doesn't jive with the beginning.
The Fierce Deity God of War chapter 18 . 8/10/2008
I'm surprised nobody has noticed, or at least commented, on the way you have seamlessly set up the dreaded American Dark Lord Colonel Sanders to take the blame for all the unusual happenings of late. Everything that has gone wrong in Dumbledore's plots since Harry's arrival at Diagon Alley could be explained as part of a cunning plot to kidnap Trelawney.

~Harry's little act of rebellion regarding his schedule can be easily traced back to finding his parents biography's. It would have been child's play to manipulate Harry into checking out the biography's. After that all Sanders would have to do would be to sit back and let a neglected orphan's desire to be more like his parents do the rest.

~The Dementer attack on Harry would be similarly easy to arrange and would provide an excellent distraction while he abducted Malfoy and his goons. The location of the attack would mean he would have hours to program Malfoy to attack Dumbledore. Between the poison and the dark curse the attack would be dangerous enough to register as a genuine assassination attempt yet mild enough to leave Dumbledore mobile but temporarily weakened. Thus directing his energies into information gathering in America.

~The (repeated) deaths of Snape would provide a further distraction while being easy enough to arrange from outside the school (grab a student before school and leave some form of Legilimency trap in his mind; imperio another into poisoning him). These attacks would be easy to dress up as an unrelated attempt at revenge by one of Snape's many enemies.

~While Dumbledore was thus distracted Sanders and/or his agents could slip in threw the corridor in the wards and use Snape's polyjuice supply to penetrate the security around Trelawney. From there the rest of the plan flows smoothly with the application of Unctuous Unction to gain her cooperation and polyjuice too slip her off school grounds while a fake takes her place long enough for a good head start. Then the remaining agent uses more polyjuice to pull of an identical exit.

All in all the theory is perfectly logical with solid supporting evidence. Of course its wrong but an egotist like Dumbledore would never believe that it was all the result of improvisation and dumb luck.
CyberArcRotarr chapter 18 . 8/10/2008
Just for a future project, or even a boon asked for from the Queen. Surely there is some magical way that the Malaklaw Venom can be removed from the cloaks, and, if not, the fairies can probably make one.

Great Story.
Au Revoir chapter 18 . 8/10/2008
GASP! ' His GIRLFRIEND looked at him in fright, before nodding soberly. ' I didn't realize they were together already! When did that happen?
Call0013 chapter 18 . 8/10/2008
cool story and can you give harry hermonie and luna a mate(wife) like conection tha gives them a telepathic link and sumthings of the sort
maidros78 chapter 18 . 8/10/2008
The crack about fractional banking had me in laughter. That phenomenon never seems to die. It has been abolished thrice and yet it is here today.

Snape's side activities were just fantastic. It is precisely the sort of thing that Snivellus would do. And the polyjuice hairs should have aroused more suspicion than they did to Harry and Hermione. Thing is - neither wondered why the hairs of Hermione Granger, and Pansy Parkinson were there. These two are not particular heroines.

Hope to see more soon.

Regards,

Maidros
Ohm chapter 17 . 8/10/2008
Nice story! Very well written. My only critique, though, is should you really make Hermione any more knowledgeable on those ' obscure subjects '? At the moment, she's treading dangerously close to a Mary - Sue. In addition, how would she learn? Harry knows these things from the memories of the greatest Dark Lord in a century, and Luna from her family, and I don't see any of this information being found in the books she so loves, or she's have already known it.

In addition, I, personally, would prefer a Harry / Luna pairing in this story, but I'll tolerate H / Hr.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 18 . 8/10/2008
Fine chapter, thanks.

That's got to be the first time I've seen a critique of "monopoly money" in a Harry potter fic!
14,797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 882 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 902 .. Last Next »