Reviews for Partially Kissed Hero
OrionTheHunter chapter 29 . 9/18/2008
Love Luna's family. How many more classics can you find a place for in her family?
Steven Kodaly chapter 29 . 9/18/2008
NormalInComparison!Luna is truly frightening; just think of what she (and her family) could do if exposed to Treknobabble!
Linnorria chapter 29 . 9/18/2008
ahh... It's not ruby slippers, that's only in the movie. They're silver shoes in the books. And the Oz in the books is perfectly crazy. I do like the view on Luna's grandmother. Luna being the normal one makes a surprising amount of sense. And Harry's looking toward future business was also very interesting. Another great chapter.
igor711 chapter 29 . 9/18/2008
I have to wonder though if you will be able to keep your sanity at the end of this epic! Not in a derogatory way, but as they say (no clue who they are) Heavens to Betsy! Where did you start and where are you right now? I am amazed at where you have brought this tale around to, truly astounding. Although, with Luna living in such a 'loony' family, how DOES she maintain even the small semblance of reality that she shows? Plus is it just me or even after Harry gained all the knowledge from Voldemort's mind that he seems to be going in directions that I can't imagine him going to. Or perhaps you already acknowledged this in another post?
enderverse chapter 29 . 9/18/2008
I absolutely love Luna's relatives. Narnia is the only thing left that would really fit into the Going To Strange Worlds Classics Books thing you've got going. Its explanation really fits well with the different realms the way you've described it.
firelordeg chapter 29 . 9/18/2008
Chunin Exam Day and Partially Kissed are two of my most loved fanfics thank you for the updates please update again a.s.a.l.a.
witowsmp chapter 29 . 9/18/2008
I think if those Wonderland soldiers can find the treasures at Hogwarts, they should be able to find the Horcruxes of Dumbledore and Snape.

I look forward to the next chapter.
Olympia chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
For further writing, you may be interested in this site: /sapienti_university_of_magic It's a role playing site based on the Harry Potter world.

Either way, good luck with your writing and I look forward to reading more.

Olympia Collins, SUM student
Firehedgehog chapter 29 . 9/18/2008
love teh update as always
Vilkath chapter 29 . 9/18/2008
Funny thought to think of Luna as the sanest person in her family, but it also makes a lot of sense if all her realtives have gone on these amazing adventures, many of which at younger ages then Luna. Compared to never never land, wonderland and Oz hogwarts and it's ocasional monster attacks, which she wasn't even a dirrect part of is rather tame.
magiquill9 chapter 29 . 9/18/2008
yeah my mind could not wrap around that conversation with lunas grandmother. and due to that fact, im sure it made perfect sense.
Shadow Zeranion chapter 29 . 9/18/2008
You brought in the Deriwald? Now THAT is a nice move. The deriwald has got to be one of the most overlooked magical creature given the fact its supposedly a Dodo and it's power is also held by the phoenix. I can't wait to see what happens next!
MosquitoFodder chapter 29 . 9/18/2008
I hope the next chapter comes out yesterday :p
Fibinaci chapter 29 . 9/18/2008
Poor Harry has a tough row to hoe. hehe.
katdemon1895 chapter 29 . 9/18/2008
loved the interaction between luna and her grandmother but besides that not quite as interesting as previous chapters

still, looking forward to what'll come next and hoping that harry can come up with a supply of ink so the quibbler doesn't have to depend on dumbledore for it

please update soon!