Reviews for Partially Kissed Hero
Holen-Snape chapter 28 . 9/15/2008
but Dumbles was not at school was he? He took of to complain about the story in the paper or did I miss time passing somewhere? So did Snape stay dead for a while? Looking forward to the fallout from both stories in the paper. thank you
Jennijac chapter 28 . 9/15/2008
*snicker* *giggle* *chortle* MWhahahahahahahaha *rofl* This story is awesome but for some reason Snape's repeated deaths are absolutely HILARIOUS... especially the one where he goes:

"The one thing you must never do in any Potions class, is stick your head into a bucket of acid - Like this!"

*snort* *bursts out laughing again* Oh you're cruel, don't you know I have the flu and my throat hurts? Making me laugh like this so many times in your fic is just...unspeakable! lol on the other hand they say laughter is the best medicine. If I wake up in the morning and feel better I'm blaming you, you hear?

(P.S. Noticed you had 'propositioned a bucket' and I think its supposed to be 'positioned'. Can you do a blooper scene where Snape really does proposition a bucket? lol...like maybe...

Snape greasily made his way into the classroom, making a mental note to wash his hair next year as he kicked the house elf that had taken to following him around constantly whining something about needing grease for cooking. He oozed his way seductively towards the bucket of acid on the table. Several first year students who saw the look on his face vomited. With a particularly lewd smirk on his face he crooned his words at the bucket.

"Ah the beauty of the softly simmering bucket with its shimmering fumes, the delicate power of - BLEARGH!"

The class watched in fascinated horror as the bucket full of acid seemed to throw up too... getting the amarous potions master directly in the face.

Elsewhere in the castle several people were trying without much success to cancel a rather powerful laughing charm someone seemed to have hit The-Boy-Who-Laughed with. What other reason could there be for him to crack up like that?

Uhm ok I got a little carried away there...but uhm...I hereby gift you with the above sillyness, to use or throw over your left shoulder, whicher you see fit to do.
MosquitoFodder chapter 28 . 9/15/2008
But, sticking my head into a bucket of acid is such fun! Why would you deny me that pleasure?
Akitesyu chapter 28 . 9/15/2008
I wonder what it takes to change secret keepers for the Fidelius? Does the caster have to do it or is it up to the protecties?

I like how you pointed out Nevilles seeming irrational fear of a incompetent teacher.

Oh and concerning Rons comment on how Hermoine must be easy since Harry got her, that kind of arrogence is amazing. But sadly near constant for the idiot. Harry is the most famous and influencial wizard alive aside form Dumbledore himself. The fact is that ALL of the girls in the school would try to get him at least once when they hit puberty is very likely. So Rons little self help speeches are actually just lies he told himslef. Do you think that he actually does lie to himself? It seems like he would be the type.
witowsmp chapter 28 . 9/15/2008
Very good observation about Snape and Neville's fear of him.

That was a funny death for Snape. Too bad about the Horcrux.
ReflectionsOfReality chapter 28 . 9/15/2008
Hmm, I have to wonder if there would be more rational reason for Nevile's fear of Snape in this darker reality that you are painting. If perhaps there was another Death Eater there for the attack on the Longbottoms and the Headmaster made maneuvers to protect him from that specific persecution by doing such like wiping the other DEs of his presence that night. After all it would not do if the Boy-who-lived had people that were supposed to take him being sane right? And an infants memory is not reliable enough for any adult to trust... And if Harry and friends do the cliche curing of the Longbottoms they might manage to disturb one of his playing pieces a tad more than usual.

I do have to ask though what would happen if under Impereo Harry made Snape kiss a dementor? Not that I doubt there is a dark rite to extract a soul from one of them but it might be able to test another of the bounds of Dumbledore's powers and knowledge.

A great chapter,

~Reflections
katdemon1895 chapter 28 . 9/15/2008
i love how you update so fast and snape's death this time cracked me up, i'm a little sad that lupin isn't a high priority, he was one of my favorite characters until the piece of trash that was the 7th book ruined my outlook on him- i'm still not fully convinced that most of the characters, particularly remus, weren't just other people under some form of polyjuice or their selves under an imperious curse

the wonderland cards were a stroke of genius and i love it, i also liked that trelawney is fixing the cauldron

harry was encouraged to be pretty much suicidal so he'd be a good little weapon, what's to say that neville isn't going through the same treatment so he could be a good back up weapon? and whose to say that neville's fears aren't being 'encouraged' say through a mix of potions in his food, little nudges with legilmency- just because snape was a bull in a china shop when he 'taught' harry occulemency doesn't mean he can't be something akin to subtle- combined with his already low self confidence thanks to his family and then snape's stupid behavior leaves neville fairly crippled when dealing with intimidating situations

and even army teachers don't want their students to fear them

looking forward to whenever you choose to post your next update
Badbonita chapter 28 . 9/15/2008
*...* I am speechless regarding Snape's death. Well, okay. "Yeech!"

It was just so unexpected. You have Trelawny and then Harry doing mental gymnastics - what to do next or evaluate positions and future actions - and out of nowhere is this vicious death.

You're having fun thinking up these, aren't you?
Innortal chapter 28 . 9/15/2008
An excellent bit of work.
Nynaeve M chapter 28 . 9/15/2008
i wondered why you didn't killa snape again and again.

dumbles will soon or later fail the removal of prof if harry make the kill very public.

you can obliviate a class, i doubt that you can remove perfectly the memory of the entire school if you are not a GOD.
madsloth chapter 28 . 9/15/2008
Another Great chapter, I wonder, did the cards take the two horcruxes, if so could this be the end of our favorite head of house? Speaking of heads of houses I am guessing the lioness is more or less tamed by the puppet master and that is why she lets the snake do whatever it wants. This story has a lot of very original (I think) aspects to it and it is nice how it is all thought out and explained and not the all of a sudden Harry is a Superman/Jesus kind of super mage (that walks on water), in one had has the GOF and in the other the Caldron of plenty making hot coco and oatmeal for all. The detail and thought you put in makes it all seem real.

My JKR bash for this review, All of Harry’s 4th and 5th years Skeeter printed lies and slander about him, then in the 7th book she makes that book about Dumbledore and let’s not forget he is ‘Dumbledore’s man through and through’ yet he instantly believes everything in the book no matter how bad it was. In the end it was more or less all true but still that is way out of character for Skeeter.
Bobboky chapter 28 . 9/15/2008
awesome
firelordeg chapter 28 . 9/15/2008
wow another fantastic chapter thank you for the update please do so again a.s.a.l.a.
Broken Pen chapter 28 . 9/15/2008
Oh... this is interesting. Would love to see what Harry's afraid of.

Comparing DD to a vulcano was, in my opinion, really good: don't fight, run.

The Trelawny bit was definetely funny, but felt out of place. I feel it would've fit better if Harry had gone to see her again in, oh a month, and found a newly cured cauldron of plenty.

The cards are still unexplaned. Plot-hole with how did they get the bags into the room and how will they get them out? What is their haul, or more importantly, overall purpose? Will we see them used again?
hordac85 chapter 28 . 9/15/2008