Reviews for Partially Kissed Hero
best Trelany lesson ever! LOL ;-0
cyiusblack chapter 19 . 8/15/2008
update soon
Ryncor chapter 19 . 8/15/2008
You're definitely doing "heroes have lots of powers" well. Most people who write their hero/heroes having a lot of useful and/or strong powers and abilities tend to have them master it quickly when any normal person would take a long time to learn it. I doubt Tonks really mastered her abilities until at least halfway through her time at Hogwarts. It takes time to learn to change your body into anything at will. And all the other powers and abilities that come along with their new bodies, I'm guessing at the moment, will take them a while to learn. They'll be able to use them, but not expertly or anywhere near their full potential for a while. They really are only 14/13/12 years old and their bodies less than a year. You're playing it well and while giving them many powers, you do well to have them needing to work at their powers and learn to truly use them. They aren't magically given the knowledge of how to masterfully use their powers. The only downside is the seeming natural anti-legilimency ability the queen gave them, but that can be brushed off for a race thing. Plenty of people use stories in which Werewolves and/or vampires are immune to mind magics because of the altered states of their minds.
Innortal chapter 19 . 8/15/2008
Fun read.
Vilkath chapter 19 . 8/15/2008
Insightful chapter, I didn't think things could get much better then Hermonie, a known critic of divination teaching the class. But when I read her giving out prophecy's to dumbledoor it was great.

I also liked the insight of divination, how they target the hazy and uncertian means of telling the future because if they knew for certian what would happen, it couldn't be changed like the case of harry's and voldemort's prophecy. Closer it gets to absolute clarity, the less useful it actualy is to know.

Sort of like knowing you die tommorrow, if accurate would knowing help? More then likely the prediction already included any actions you might take by knowing, and very well could of been the paniced decision to not go to work that day or something that got them killed in a house fire. Where if they hadn't heard about their death they be at work when it happend.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 19 . 8/15/2008
Fantabulous chapter!

Loved the way Hermione didn't panic and messed with Dumbledork's mind.

Out of character for her and hopefully she will "disappear" Trelawney ASAP.
Fibinaci chapter 19 . 8/15/2008
The intricasy of this story continues to amaze, but what I loved the most was Hermione not knowing she was golden, doing everything she could in the Headmasters office to ensure Harry atleast could survive.
Make-War-Not-Love chapter 18 . 8/14/2008
please update this great story ASAP
master fireball chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
i like this story it is different and i really liked that whole fire proof and power ritual. did you get that thing about the firecrab shell cauldron from fantastic beasts then you should consider reem blood, murtlap and runespoore eggs. or perhaps you can work in nundus breath somehow.
La.Regina.Di.Morte chapter 18 . 8/14/2008
Love it, it is a briliant plan to 'save' the Dinination proffessor!

Please contioue as soon as you are able
Great Greedy Guts chapter 18 . 8/13/2008
Once again, superlative work, and while I might not agree with interpretations, my opinions can sod off wherever they might get in the way of my enjoyment.

I stress that point so often because with many writers, if you don't agree with their interpretation, the fic becomes difficult to read easily. Yours is still more entertaining than most, and the opinions made tend to be pretty lucid and thought-out, which is even better.

Only note is that a chapter or two ago (too lazy to check and forgot to note where), Luna mentioned something that implied she knows about the absorbtion of Voldie's memories, but I don't recall that subject being broached. That might be my memory, of course, but I'd like to point it out all the same.

Have a good one!
Taly-chan chapter 18 . 8/13/2008
Wow, this seems like such a recipe to disaster. So many things could go wrong that they overlap. Now I'm hanged on the ciffie.
Drake0x chapter 18 . 8/13/2008
intresting twist, keep it up
Phoenix1976 chapter 7 . 8/12/2008
I just went to chapter 7 and saw this...

"Special thanks must go to Rorschach's Blot for granting permission for me to plunder his Odd Ideas folder for good material - in which it abounds. I spent about a week modifying one of the better ones to fit, until I realized that it worked best almost unchanged.

It should make this romp a little more fun for all of us."

All I have to say is...

Oh dear... Here we go!
Vulpine Vixi chapter 18 . 8/12/2008
Hello

This is an excellent story. I have read it over the past three afternoons. I can't wait for the next update.

There are several things that are not quite right- mostly to do with practices here in the UK (such as 'chicken and biscuits' in KFC... here in the UK we don't have biscuits (not the flat bread, scone-things you have anyway). We have chips (or fries if you prefer). I'm not sure exactly where your from, and my only expereince of US KFC is from Florida so I don't know if it is the same as where you are from, but we don't have anything like extra skin, or that lovely gravy either (our gravy is watery and not as flavourful)). On this same wave-length, early on you used a lot of language that was very 'Americanised', and would not have been said by a boy from Surrey.

Nevertheless, an excellent story, and I can't wait for an update.

-Vulpine Vixi