Reviews for Partially Kissed Hero
Taly-chan chapter 28 . 9/23/2008
Hahahaha, I love all those violent pranks!... Call it sublimation. And that deck of cards sounds great!. Cheers for Trelawny too. You really made a stupid character into something that's lovable. That in itself is amazing.
Mesterio chapter 30 . 9/23/2008
I was pretty surprised by your idea of how the magical world has come to seem so nutty. That Dumbledore would be controlling it all makes Riddle seem almost mild in comparison.
Starlit Warrior chapter 30 . 9/23/2008
Yes! This is a great chapter! A couple of questions: the belt slowed Luna down, so she wouldn't be hurt as badly, or did it have a protection of some sort? And in the last chapter Mione yelled out she was Potter's fiance, does everyone else not know about Luna then? Well i think this a rockin story! Ty for the update and God Bless!
Innortal chapter 30 . 9/22/2008
Excellent work and story development.
Linnorria chapter 30 . 9/22/2008
Interesting. I guess having charms on the paper would make a lot of sense. Neat idea!
WolfGirl75 chapter 30 . 9/22/2008
that was a great story so far. cant wait for more. update soon please!
Johnny Bravo J chapter 30 . 9/22/2008
Good story so far. I think Hermione will get Harry to steal the printing press, think about it, it would ruin Dumbledore's paper. Which would be an awesome way to get back at him.
Materia-Blade chapter 30 . 9/22/2008
The Daily Prophet.

Corrupting your opinions, one paper at a time.

Single-handedly the most genius idea that any HP author has ever come up with.

I commend you.

As a side note... I was sort of under the opinion that Harry, Luna, and Hermione had kinda been turned into fey. Like... fairies right? Isn't an integral part of being a fairy the ability to... oh i dunno... fly?

Eh. Just a curiosity.
Yaraslava Rada chapter 30 . 9/22/2008
Heh. Nice explination. Good chapter! Update again soon please!
RockBane chapter 30 . 9/22/2008
That would be a hoot, won't it?

Looks like a fairly go idea you did with this printing press too.
lame chapter 25 . 9/22/2008
the whole 'arranged marriage' thing is just as boring/lame as 'nice goblins' so rewrite chapter 24...or you could do the incredibly lame 'harry is the heir some old moron' thing too
They Should chapter 30 . 9/22/2008
They should print their story bashing dumbles with the compulsion in place and then destroy it after. That way all the sheep believe their story and none afterwards.

On another note, this would be a great story if every other chapter wasn't worthless dribble.
raspberrypirate chapter 30 . 9/22/2008
I like that prophet idea! You are right, it is realistically the only way that so many people could all belive the same thing, and have those beliefs change so drastically and rapidly! It seems like you have a new great idea every day!
15,953 | « Prev Page 1 .. 883 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 903 .. Last Next »