Reviews for Partially Kissed Hero
MiiRsEnd chapter 19 . 8/15/2008
I loved Hermione's portrail of Trelawny, she's a far better seer than the old bat ever was!

And I like the use of the malaclaw venom in her cloak, very apt. I will be interested in how the bad luck asserts itself.

Well done.
Kalen Darkmoon chapter 19 . 8/15/2008
Great chapter! Hermione handled that spectacularly.
SerinSykes chapter 19 . 8/15/2008
oh noes, Fear the Chicken!
slashslut chapter 19 . 8/15/2008
this might be your best chapter yet! hermione/trelawney was AWESOME, especially her taunting of ron. LOVED it! and her prediction to dumbles was greatness! so looking forward to the next chapter!
madsloth chapter 19 . 8/15/2008
Funny Chapter, loved the class seen, and the one in the office was great too. Hope to see more interesting ways for Snape to meet his demise, and how the spider seeks out the chicken (poor KFC or Poor Dumbls more like it). Looking forward to more.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 19 . 8/15/2008
oh, the colesaw strikes! love it!

and go hermione!
blue artemis chapter 19 . 8/15/2008
That was a bit of fun, I can't wait for Albus to get his comeuppance.
Anime Princess chapter 19 . 8/15/2008

I LOVE how Hermione has managed to fool EVERYONE...including her past self! I LOVE how she managed to dip to UNlucky cloak in Albus' tea too! How will THAT set him back?

Also, how is it that Hermione is able to give predictions? Especially, since she has no previous powers as a seer?

Love ya,

Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 19 . 8/15/2008
ahhahaha that was awesome _~
Loony Dagda chapter 19 . 8/15/2008
I don't think I'll ever stop finding the chicken thing so amusing! I loved this chapter btw, not sure if the first sentence showed that. Usually I'm not a huge fan of Hermione and find her dull, but not in this. Your Hermione is awesome! for lack of a better word. The way she went about as Trelawney was excellent! I'm definitely looking forward to more, so I hope you update again asap.

Ciao XP

Firehedgehog chapter 19 . 8/15/2008
this... was a very confusing chappy

very good though
Rorschach's Blot chapter 19 . 8/15/2008
Heh, the chicken.
Medusa's Basilisk chapter 19 . 8/15/2008
I have some questions: Does Dumbledore still have his Phoenix? If not, where is Fawkes? If so, is Fawkes a real Phoenix? It would seem to me that a person like Dumbledore would not like having a Phoenix around.

Also, in this chapter, why can't Harry and Hermione use Dobby to search for that room Dumbledore used for the resurrection of Snape, locate the horcruxes and destroy them? I would think that Harry would be able to destroy them with Gryffindor's sword.

Will that Malaclaw potion really give Dumbledore bad luck on top of all the other potions Dumbledore is ingesting?

Fascinating story, by the way. Please update soon.
RockBane chapter 19 . 8/15/2008
So Hermione used the chicken to symbolize the public finding out about Dumbledore, huh?
Jimm chapter 19 . 8/15/2008
Nice chapter, thanks for sharing it with us.

I'd suggest amending the description for this story-the absorbed horcrux part seems to have been pretty much eclipsed now by the fey part.
14,892 | « Prev Page 1 .. 883 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 903 .. Last Next »