Reviews for Partially Kissed Hero
ladysavay chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
Good chapter, but I have to say I'm getting very tense here. RE: The Ginny inclusion, I say NO! Not only no, but HELL no!
Wolfric chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
Good chapter. Its good to see Dumbledore getting a bit ruffled. Imagine how he will react if he discovers that Harry and company have destroyed his and Snapes horcruxes, assuming they accomplish that feat. Thanks for writing. W.
SassyFrassKerr chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
Fun update. I especially liked how they 'gave' Dumbledore the Time Turners back.

As for Ginny, I'm always for a Harry/Ginny match. If you decide to add her, she could always have memories of Tom from the diary and that could help her catch up with the others.

Considering Fletcher, I always figured it was a case of needing bodies in the Order, and having someone with shady contacts is always useful in war.

I look forward to your next update.
The Pyromaniac chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
For the love of God and all that is Holy, PLEASE keep Ginny out of this. I don't care if you hate her or ignore her, but there is nothing you could add to the story with her aside from cliche, and quite frankly, there's enough of that around as it is.
Anne chapter 8 . 9/13/2008
Amazing! This story is completely crazy, and a plaeasure to read.
GodinHell chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
nice to see this story getting into gear,im loving the twists but plz man NO "GINNY"
magiquill9 chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
I had assumed it was his connections to the shadier parts of the Wizarding world. And to be honest i dont think Ginny has much of a place here in this particular story beyond a secondary character.
cancelmyaccountplz chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
Loved this chapter. The articles were great. In regards to the A/N's, please...I'm begging you...don't add Ginny to the circle. I'm completely with you on JK's ships. I honestly think that there was a love potion involved, especially since they were brought up more than once in the story line of the book and once by Mrs. Weasley. I also am not a fan of the hero-worshiping girl getting her prince. It's different if you're like Hermione and you've witnessed it first hand, but for someone who has been raised on a story and adores the boy-who-lived to change that view and get the guy...it doesn't feel right to me. Especially when Hermione's making it a point to tell Harry Ginny's over her crush and for her to be giving Ginny advice about dating other boys. Being a female, I hate to say it...but that's a good ploy for a girl to get a guy jealous. That doesn't automatically make a happily ever after though. I guess I just felt let down by the whole situation, especially Ron/Hermione. Ew...

Anyways, I love the way the three balance each other out and hope it stays to just those three. I am looking forward to seeing what happens with Sirius and how Dumbles handles this news once he finds out. I'm also going to apologize in advance if I don't review for the next chapter or two. I'm only going to have internet on my cell phone after this week and I can't review from it, I can only read. However I will review once I get to a regular computer which will happen whenever I visit my mother. I'm still reading though and I love this story. I promise to review every chapter I read when I get to that computer. :-)
peregrine829 chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
NO Ginny! Please, dear God, no Ginny!

On another note, the Order, despite it's noble intentions, is still a vigilante group and vigilantism is still illegal. Thus black market contacts are necessary to obtain needed supplies and information that would otherwise be unavailable to them through legal channels. In sort, you're right.
njferrell chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
NO Ginny! Please! Please!
Shadow Zeranion chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
Looks like Dumbles is losing credibility fast. As for the Ginny issue I think I'd like her in the harem so long as she doesn't act like a fangirl. Do you know when you'll get another chapter of Chunin Exam Day done though? i don't mean to rush you but I love the story and I want to read more of it.
Shadow65 chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
no ginny its over done
Paul Grots chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
I believe it is too late to add any new characters to their group. Like you said, it would take them a while to catch up with what was going on. I think if you added her it would completely ruin what you have going.
SafirePhoenix chapter 6 . 9/13/2008
Harry is a well on his way to becoming a dark lord- KFC is truly insideous!
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 15 . 9/13/2008
Interesting. Very interesting. Please continue. I like the Lovegoods and Alice and Dorthy.

CT