Reviews for Partially Kissed Hero
Bobboky chapter 28 . 9/15/2008
awesome
firelordeg chapter 28 . 9/15/2008
wow another fantastic chapter thank you for the update please do so again a.s.a.l.a.
Broken Pen chapter 28 . 9/15/2008
Oh... this is interesting. Would love to see what Harry's afraid of.

Comparing DD to a vulcano was, in my opinion, really good: don't fight, run.

The Trelawny bit was definetely funny, but felt out of place. I feel it would've fit better if Harry had gone to see her again in, oh a month, and found a newly cured cauldron of plenty.

The cards are still unexplaned. Plot-hole with how did they get the bags into the room and how will they get them out? What is their haul, or more importantly, overall purpose? Will we see them used again?
hordac85 chapter 28 . 9/15/2008
it up.
thsunami chapter 28 . 9/15/2008
MUHAHAHAHAHAH God i loved that death to bad it is perminant.

just the thought don't try this at home kiddies!

MUHAHAHAHAHAH

THank god you will not add ginny, i typed that before because i thought you would do it.

Through without the hourcrux as the card men will take it will the reborning continue, hopefully not.
RobotPirateNinja chapter 27 . 9/15/2008
You should totally have Sanders turn out to be an actual Dark Lord of some kind.

Also. . . Canon reason for Fletcher. . . Senility. Dumbledore is over 150 years old. I'm surprised that he remembers his own name in the morning.
The Lady Reaper of the Shadows chapter 28 . 9/15/2008
very well thought out... i agree! can't wait for the next
madsloth chapter 27 . 9/15/2008
Great chapter, poor dumbls. I have grown tired of the H/G paring myself in fact most of the time I skip over a H/G story just because of that. If a 3rd was put in the story I would go for Daphne (next to nothing in the books so you make her what you want only requirement is she is hot) but I am guessing she is not a pro-dumlbs and her investigating that rift could be her in. or Susan Bones, Harry seems to already be dealing with the family on some scale and who knows you may end up with a bit of Sirius/AB. Or maybe Tonks what is she 4-5 years older? Not that bad. The R/T pairing is by far the worst canon pairing in my opinion. Though it is much better then what seems to be real popular in fanfictions now a day, the H/R or H/SS or H/V WTF? JKR had so many things that just sucked in her books it was not funny, Snape has to be in the top 5, “I loved your mom so it is ok that I kicked you in the balls every chance I got Potter I am still a good guy and ps, please name one of your kids after me.” But on your karma thing the only one that seemed to get it in the end was Dumbls and I guess Snape also, but you would think there are 10 maybe 20 ‘good guys’ in all of the UK’s magical world? Because that was all that did not deserve to die painful deaths by the end of those books. Just look at the Malfoys I guess they were under the impious again, Draco only let a dozen or so death eaters in to Hogwarts and was one himself but that is water under the bridge, say hi to squarpio or whatever that kids name was. Anyway this is long enough let me get to chapter 28 The updating pace to this story is real good so I thank you for that on top of writing the fic.
Linnorria chapter 28 . 9/15/2008
It's nice to see Sybil being useful; and an explanation for her behavior. Thanks for another great chapter.
falseproffitt chapter 28 . 9/15/2008
wonderful wonderful yay keep it please dont give up on this story
lady sakura cosmos chapter 28 . 9/15/2008
lady sakura cosmos chapter 27 . 9/15/2008
good chapter, no Ginny
lady sakura cosmos chapter 26 . 9/15/2008
lady sakura cosmos chapter 25 . 9/15/2008
madsloth chapter 26 . 9/15/2008
Cool chapter, why not have harry Steal the squid? Either slap a port key on it that sends it to the middle of the Atlantic or his own privet lock somewhere, so he can open his own ink monopoly when the dumbls family no longer could provide? Only seems fair if he stole the farms from the potters.
15,710 | « Prev Page 1 .. 883 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 903 .. Last Next »