Reviews for Partially Kissed Hero
maidros78 chapter 17 . 8/3/2008
I see you have decided to use the Super!Cloak idea. Interesting. And the idea about the cloak being soaked in an unlucky substance is another superb idea. Hope to see more soon.

Regards,

Maidros
noylj chapter 16 . 8/3/2008
So, unlike Remus Lupin, Harry gets two companions/girlfriends/lovers/wives that can take on any appearance? So, if any of them (cough-Luna-cough) have any pervie ideas, they can accommodate them?

Since they did not change there soul, are they actually in a state that their old selves would find incredibly attractive for long term? I mean, bright yellow hair can look good on some one, but for all time when you are conditioned to the standard blah palette of humans?

Oh boy, we get to kill Dumbles (and Snape -please?) and Moldie. I trust the male Malfoys are also on the short list to be eliminated. Will Fawks finally bond to someone worthy or get the hell out of Dodge as he/she did in book 6?
imgonnadie chapter 17 . 8/3/2008
Excellent chapter.
Shadow the silly chapter 17 . 8/3/2008
Interesting twist. Going to have them soak the cloaks in that luck potion to counter act the bad luck?
ReflectionsOfReality chapter 17 . 8/3/2008
Why do I have the feeling the only way to properly clean the cloak of all that exists in life would be to wash it in something like the River Styx which would only be possible if you brought it into death and the only safe way to do such a thing would be to be Death's Master. I actually think that a person could travel into death with just a the Resurrection Stone as just like it can bring the dead into life without them truly living it might also be able to bring the living into death without them being truly dead after all most doors go both ways.

Still a great story, I think it would be interesting if the three were able to get a glimpse into possible futures, like one where Dumbledore wins or another where the three share a cottage in some ethereal wilderness or a third where the 3 sit upon thrones and rule for an age and others where they loose one of them and the others lives are that much harder.

Feel free to use or reject any of the concepts I pulled together if you think they could be of use to the betterment of your plot,

Reflections
The Gray Maze chapter 17 . 8/3/2008
You know, for whatever reason, all this time travel talk is making me think of Chrono Trigger. And, I wonder if they'll figure out how to get the venom out of those cloaks. At any rate, it is good to see another update.

Still enjoying the story,

Gray Maze
SaintRidley chapter 10 . 8/3/2008
This is a strange,confusing, and twisted tale that speaks volumes to me, often in ways that I'm not really sure I'll ever understand.

There seems to be a great deal of hatred for Ron, Dumbledore, and Snape. I don't particularly see any reason to dislike Ron and Dumbledore (I've never been overly fond of them, but I certainly never hated them). Likewise, I cannot honestly say I've ever hated Snape, as he is my second favourite character - after Lord Voldemort, of course. But you seem to take Ron to be utterly mindless, Dumbledore to be outright evil, and Snape to be... I don't know exactly. I really don't see what you have against Snape here. We're talking about the beginning of Harry's third year, at which point the worst Snape has done to Harry is give him detention (indeed, that's about as bad as Snape gets to Harry, because Snape is not evil. Amazing.)

I also keep running into the question of why Dumbledore is your choice for a Dark Ravenclaw, when Dumbledore was a Gryffindor. But that's really minor.

I regret to say that the story has just leaped and bounded so far afield into the realm of the ridiculous, twisting and turning back on itself that I cannot read it for so long as it even tries to take itself seriously. The story on the whole just comes out far too ludicrously for me to possibly continue further with the knowledge that it is meant to be a serious fic, and not humour.

I do admire the sheer number of reviews you have (although I am most disgusted by the sheer amount of hatred for Snape I find in them), and I find myself wishing I could reach so large an audience with any of my fics.

Happy writing.
einuom chapter 17 . 8/3/2008
great chapter. i can not wait to see what happens.
Shizune16 chapter 17 . 8/3/2008
love the way that you're basically screwing with dumble-fuck luck to that
Monks1 chapter 17 . 8/3/2008
you can use the "Dumbles fixed the cloak idea" as the reason for MadEye and Dumbledore being able to see through it as well.
t-dugong chapter 17 . 8/3/2008
nicely done. i noticed. before DH, i thought it was some kind of trade-off. magic always have it's price. but afterwards...well...i guess the implication is there. i think it's dumbledore's way of easing harry into sacrificing things.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 17 . 8/3/2008
Interesting theory on the cloak, although it may just be coincidence as Harry has constant troubles and uses the cloak mainly when times are dodgy.

Of course, when Moody wanted stealth the most, he used disillusionment instead of Harry's cloak. Hmm.

Thanks for the update.
cyiusblack chapter 17 . 8/3/2008
update soon
Fibinaci chapter 17 . 8/3/2008
wow all the stuff he didnt know and no one thought to tell him as they assumed he did. I thought the book was even more cruel a gift than the deluminator as it only serves to reinforce to Hermione that she'll never really be included and that its second purpose was to make her Dumbles dupe and slow harry down.
dogbertcarroll chapter 17 . 8/3/2008
There has to be a way to get rid of the venom. Luck potion?
14,718 | « Prev Page 1 .. 883 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 903 .. Last Next »