Reviews for Partially Kissed Hero
messhnhs chapter 17 . 8/4/2008
Once again excellent update. I like the idea of the bad luck cloak. Are you going to fix them? Update soon.
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 17 . 8/3/2008
that venom sounds like the perfect stuff to mess up Dumbledore, say in some socks _~
mikek3332002 chapter 17 . 8/3/2008
nice explaination for the cloak plothole
Innortal chapter 17 . 8/3/2008
Great work.
Jimm chapter 17 . 8/3/2008
Nice chapter, thanks for sharing it with us.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 16 . 8/3/2008
Well, that explains how a Dark Wizard got a Phoenix as his familiar. Not an unbelievable explanation either. Canon never explained much about the Goblet of Fire and where it's name comes from, so this explanation is a welcome addition.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 17 . 8/3/2008
love it. i hope they get that old, camel-humping (censored) (censored) (censored)!
firelordeg chapter 17 . 8/3/2008
heh i can just see them contering the malaclaw venom by soking the cloges in the felix potion that slughorn makes in sixth year thanks again for another fantastic chapter please update again a.s.a.l.a.
ladylookslikeadude chapter 17 . 8/3/2008
Coolness, I like it.
ChaosKnightTHK chapter 17 . 8/3/2008
First I'd like to say great chapter. Since the cloak is unlucky couldn't they soak it in the liquid luck potion(I can't spell the actual name)?
murdrax chapter 17 . 8/3/2008
hmm very interesting chapter please update again very soon!
BajaB chapter 17 . 8/3/2008
Didn't Harry use his cloak dozens of times with no problems, sneaking out to explore the castle every night after first getting it for starters.
Wonderbee31 chapter 17 . 8/3/2008
Interesting part here, and with the knowledge of the Hallows showing up now, can't wait to see how they end up being used this time around, as well as what all this will cause for Dubledore when the heat on him gets turned up.
Paladeus chapter 17 . 8/3/2008
Hidy hidy!

When you consider that Dumbledore was aware, the entire time, about the three hallows, and HAD the stone after finding the ring, had the wand and had the cloak, then that actually supports your claims and holds truer to Canon. Once Harry has all three of those, he could bring back his parents, Cedric, Sirius, etc (under Canon, anyway, rather than your story as the last two haven't died yet.)

Knowing about what's on the cloak and such, I'm curious to see if you plan on neutralizing it or not.

You've still got a kick-ass update speed and pretty decent chapter length, so my pet peeve issue is comfortably sated.

I was highly amused when I read that they're planning on taking Harry's forms later to examine him and that they expect him to do the same. It leads me to question if and when they plan to discuss any potential shipping issues between them.

I'm really looking foward to seeing what you're going to do with the plot and potential arcs. You have the ability now to stay close to Canon in many aspects while going literally anywhere you want now and I can't wait to see what you do with it. If you have the same kind of genius as you do with Chunin Exam Day, I'll be a happy camper.

As for dislikes, I think I saw an 'out' instead of 'our', but other than that, you've got everything going really well.

Paladeus
Kyntor chapter 17 . 8/3/2008
If the three Hallows are equal and the wand can trump the cloak, then the cloak must be able to trump the wand as well.
14,738 | « Prev Page 1 .. 883 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 903 .. Last Next »