Reviews for Real Time
Galaxy451 chapter 13 . 1/3
Just finished this story and very glad to know there's a continuation. Your writing is so good, especially the interactions between Mick and Josef, and Beth and Josef.
It's hard to guess how this will all work itself out, as the prospect of sharing Beth doesn't seem one that either Mick or Josef would be happy with, and is not something Beth seems to have considered either.

Well done on writing such a compelling story. I'm much looking forward to the next instalment.
Galaxy451 chapter 10 . 1/1
Can't find the words to adequately describe how good that chapter was. Then what Josef said in his subsonic vampire voice was just the icing on the cake.
Galaxy451 chapter 9 . 1/1
Oh Josef the gentleman. I'm so glad he behaved impeccably and I do hope Beth makes another pass when she's not drunk.
As for Mick, the sex scene with Yalda was brilliantly written. Mick's very hot vampire side making an appearance at last. Please don't let him regret it in the morning.
Galaxy451 chapter 8 . 1/1
This is getting very interesting. I'm wondering what sort of celebrating Yalda has in mind? And Josef is definitely developing feelings for Beth. I can't imagine him making a move on her though, he has too much respect for Mick. Onto the next chapter...
Galaxy451 chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
Loving this story! "Pack your brollie" are words I never expected to hear from Josef's lips.
The unspoken narrative between Beth and Josef is very well done, but Beth is obviously in love with Mick, so I'm looking forward to finding out what this has in store.
jameni chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
Dear "droogalix"!
( ( ( (
) ) ) (I have no idea how
_many times I have
\*.ღ.*/)read your "Moonlight"
.乀_乄*.series...but I love them !
Reading those,there is no way you will ever forget how wonderful Mick/Jos/Beth could be...I think its a safe favorite for me!Thank you for sharing...and could you please write more...there are soo fare between any new Moonlight stories these days!
francis2 chapter 14 . 12/10/2011
I'm so glad I took a dreary evening to read this story, and I'm happy that there's a sequel already. You are an excellent writer and make this threesome very believable.
francis2 chapter 13 . 12/10/2011
Mick is very generous. Maybe Beth should stay with him for a while, though. They have all the time in the world.
francis2 chapter 11 . 12/10/2011
Well, Yalda certainly helped that confrontation along by putting her foot into her mouth. Seems that goddesses aren't free from errors in judgement. Beth and Mick are good, and so is Josef, for now. If it wasn't for Yalda this would have taken longer, I guess.
francis2 chapter 10 . 12/10/2011
Now Beth and Mick are on the same page. She slept with Josef, he slept with the vampire goddess. Only problem is that Josef's heart will be broken, and that Mick will probably not see it the way it is, a chance for Beth to experience something he has deprived her from, no strings attached. Looking forward to more.
francis2 chapter 9 . 12/10/2011
This seems like great payback to me. Mick is having the sexual experience of his lifetime, and Josef is the perfect gentleman, teased and tortured by drunk Beth. I hope Mick won't be all remorse and guilt trip afterwards. This clearly wasn't about love at all. It was really a hot chapter.
francis2 chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
Poor Beth and Mick, again not together. The story is heating up nicely, and Josef is very interested in Beth, too. I love Owen and Tara. Now this godess is interesting.
francis2 chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
Mick's and Beth's reaction is so different. If they would only talk about it honestly.
francis2 chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
I just love that Josef makes Mick jealous deliberately while Beth is just excited and clearly clueless. Or so she pretends.
deedeebug chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
LOVED this chapter!Thanks for not being afraid to take them to these places! HOT!