Reviews for To Almost Kill A Predator
olliebella chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
this was great xx
Mislav chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
That guy is hebephile not pedophile.
hippysheep chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Why oh why do these stories exist only on paper! ( DuCaine forever!
ajay1960 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I THOUGHT YOUR STORY WAS GREAT!

ARLENE
Month4 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
This story is a good one. I have an idea for a new DuCain story. PM me if you wanna hear it.
linelm chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Great!
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I love it.
Lady aracne chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
OMG! that was... steamy, hot, sexy, wonderful, a great way to turn those chapters into Ducaine.

Oh H, that was yummy!
RedHotLover chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
This was an awesome story. So much pain, so much remorse. I loved the part where Horatio is seating on the car waiting for everyone to leave, and the "door sex" was really hot. (Personally I think that door sex is the one of the hottest, I also loved the one that you put in Head Games. You are spoiling us with a bunch of good stories. Give my thanks to Angie, she es also SUPER GREAT!
Herascat chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
I'm so glad there's another posting for these two. It seemed like the show was heading for more of an Eric angle but I'm glad you rectified that. Great little fic, can't wait to see what you do with the next episode.
CJDanny fan chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
As always great writting. Looking foward to more.
calleighsthebest chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
That was so sweet and so hot! Thanks!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I was hoping someone would write about the events (and after) of that moment of crucial decision. Thanks for making it a DuCaine. _ They all need downtime. That whole team is wound up tighter than a bridge support. Here's to them all being stranded somewhere. heh.
losingmymind2 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Oh yes, I definately enjoyed this one. I hope Calleigh and Horatio get to spend more quality time relaxing.
caligurl93 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
love this story please update on it soon!