Reviews for Trouble Home
CorruptedPix3l chapter 7 . 3/23/2011
omfg I never fell in love with a story this much before plz update soon I'm begging ya here plz! I really love this story especially with bastion in the middle! Ohhh I kant wait
oswan Fanfic lover OxD chapter 7 . 4/7/2010
ANOTHER CHAPTER NEEDED whats the matter with u write another chapter pleasse :'(. its so upsetting.
11Dancer14 chapter 7 . 5/3/2009
Maye: poor bastion...I hope you contiue with this :D

Dancer: I guess it was inveitable, I mean I wouldn't have stuck around either...
lilmisssmileen chapter 7 . 8/29/2008
Yeah I want to strangle Victoria too! Gr...boohoo no more JxB!
No Subject chapter 7 . 8/28/2008
T_T I just want them together...PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Its good, do not worry, Ama. I will not hate your stories EVER in a lifetime! I honestly do not hate the fact at all that Will is Bastion's son, it does make it more interesting.

Coco Gash Jirachi chapter 7 . 8/28/2008
... Jay-Jay and Basty-Bast both angry... THATSH BADSISES! DX UPDATE SOONS!
No Subject chapter 6 . 8/27/2008
I must say one sentence to move on: *sob sob* THEY F-U-U-U-UCKED! T_T

Okay I'm good. I knew that whole "biological father" thing was coming, I just didn't want them to do *points at bed* IT!

Okay, needs to stop now since me is sounding likes a baby!

I thought it was cute in the VERY ITY BITY beginning that Will was looking for Zach all day...*blink* What? I CANT HELP IT! THE TWO ARE ADORABLE!

I was just wondering where all that hatred towards Bastion suddenly came out of Will. It was probably pent up stress from all the years of holding it back, and now since Taniya was seriously showing hard signs for Bastion again, it must've brought the monster out of Will. I hopes Will will (PUN! XD) like him again!

Also I REALLY liked the scene where Taniya and Will were yelling at each other. I don't know why really. I think it was because there was so much emotion and strong hostility in there that I could SERIOUSLY just picture Will yelling at the top of his lungs!

I very much liked itsh, Oneesan, and wish for yous to continue soon! ~~**-**~~

lilmisssmileen chapter 6 . 8/27/2008
WOW...that's a shocker! Update as soon as possible please!
Coco Gash Jirachi chapter 6 . 8/27/2008
Gash: O.O "... So Bastion's a tiger?"

Aki: "DOES HE LOOK LIKE A TIGER TO YOU?"

Gash: "... Yes, a little... maybe..."

Aki: "YOU'RE A COMPLETE IDIOT!"

Gash: "No I'm not. I'm one third of a whole idiot! You and Zeon are my counterparts, so you're the other thirds!"

Aki: "... More like we're each 1 percent idiot, and you're the whole 98 rest of it!"

Gash: "That's what I was aiming for!" **-**

Aki: - -'

Zeon: "Let Momma be Momma..."

Aki: "Fine, what ever..."

Gash: "Sosis... UPDATE SOONSIS!"
JudaiHaou'sGirl chapter 5 . 6/11/2008
awesome
No Subject chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
At first when "Brandon" came in, I'm like "WHOA! WHOA, whoa, whoa, whoa...whoa...whoa...whoa.

...whoa. Who the HECK is Brandon?" And IMMEDIATELY I jumped and said, "O-O-O-O-O-H-H-H-H! Jazzmine's son!" Yeah...I'm just that stupid *looks at Jaden* Sigh...I just had to be like him.

*pouts* Make Will jump Zach! It'll be easy for him! All he has to do is...crouch down...and...POUNCE!

Zane: AHH! SHIA, GET OFF ME!

Shia: Wh-h-h-hy? You happen to be a comfey pillow *sitting on his back*

Syrus: *walks in* HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!

Shia: Huh? Oh I just pounced Zane is all

Syrus: ...Okay! I thought you forcing pie out of him. *leaves*

Zane: NO! MY LAST SAVIOR!

...Will! Go jump Zach!

Will: *looks at a clueless Zach hungrily* Gladly. *crouches and jumps* Ah! *looks down at leash* Amanda, let me go-o-o-o-o-o-o! !

11Dancer14 chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
uh oh trouble ahead! can you pretty please with a cheery on top put some WillxZach in? THEY ARE SO CUTE!

Better go, cousin's coming!

Maye
Coco Gash Jirachi chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
Gash: "Yay! I knew Basty-Bast wouldn't give up Taniya and Will!"

Aki: "Duh."

Gash: (Sticks tongue out at Aki.)

Aki: -V-'

Gash: **-**

Aki: "Since she's too smiley yo say so, she just wants an update..."

Gash: **_**
Izayoi Aki SDG chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
This is a good story but Kiaba is spelt Kaiba. Just thought I'd point this out. Please update soon!
11Dancer14 chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
Great chapter! I hope they don't get in too much trouble.

Maye