Reviews for Best of You
Please please please continue this story. It is amazing.
serena527 chapter 18 . 9/21/2016
I really hope you update this it's one of my favorite storys and I really like the idea of amber and adam together
Veronica chapter 20 . 3/19/2016
Pretty please update...I have been waiting for this story for so long...I love Amber and Adam together; I think the Newman's will be more welcoming and accepting of Amber...Jill needs a reality check...
Veronica chapter 20 . 9/6/2015
Pretty Please Update...I really like Amber and Adam together. I am so happy that Victor convinced Amber; all she wanted was to be safe with her children and be able to provide for them. All Jill did was scare Amber and attack her. Please continue this story...it has been a long time since you updated...I absolutely love this story.
Veronica chapter 20 . 7/21/2015
Please update!
greengirl82 chapter 19 . 4/23/2015
This story is far too amazing to be abandoned after all this time. Please update it l I need to know how it ends
Veronica chapter 20 . 3/26/2015
Pretty Please update...I have been waiting for years...I really enjoy this story...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I love this story and I really wish Miss Muse would whisper you in your ear and you would finish it.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/21/2013
I hope you update it soon I love this story I've read it 3 times. I need more please
serena527 chapter 19 . 3/23/2012
\i really hope you decided to up this story soon
Veronica chapter 20 . 12/30/2011
Update!

Please...I need more!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/11/2011
Amber belongs with Cane... but I'm wondering about you... I haven't heard from you in a while... hope everything is alright.
Veronica chapter 20 . 5/20/2011
Pretty Please update this story...I love Amber and Adam together...I am always checking in to see if you updated...Please I am addicted to this story and I need more...
Dream4 chapter 20 . 12/3/2010
Here let me blow away some dust - - - - there I think I got it. I hope that you update this wonderful story. I don't watch young and the restless but you make me interested enough too. But I don't think the show would be as good as this story. I hope that you update soon. I think Adman is a good man, but totally wrong for Amber. I think Billy is a wonderful friend and with his 'help' Cane can win back Amber.
greengirl82 chapter 20 . 10/14/2010
this was really really good. i liked it alot.

hope you update soon.