Reviews for Bumps
SomeoneSomewhere chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Keeping a person awake after a concussion is not done. They used to wake the person up every hour as part of an assessment but now they don't even do that since mri's and ct scanners are so common and much better at assessing damage. Sleep is actually what is told to do nowadays since your body heals faster while asleep.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Your stories ... heck, your very WRITING ... is so intimate it makes me catch my breath. That co-mingling of auras was masterfully done. But I wonder: what would Raven have found if she HAD probed Robin's emotions? I suspect she would have been so pleased and at the same time so embarrassed that it would have precipitated an internal war. That's never good for the light fixtures. ;-D
sharpestsatire chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
That was SO SO SO beautiful can you PLEASE write a sequel for this? Is there anything I can say that would make you write a sequel to this? You could totally make this a story with them getting comfortabler and comfortabler with each other and PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL!
Ein chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I want a Robin of my own ._.
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
nice
DrewMayShipper chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
The image of Raven's head in Robin's lap is again, absolutely adorable! You'd think I'd get tired of all this fluff by now, but you sneak it in so subtly and in so many different ways that it's still lovable and still somehow a surprise to read xD It's always a pleasure to read~ For some reason, I'm glad that this didn't go into the "It Only Takes A Moment" collection...I mean, the sentiment and the story is well written and all, but it just doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the collection. I may not like in the collection, but it's fabulous on its own! xD
IluvBatman chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
That is my most favorite story ever. I cant believe you had Raven and Robin reading it. This is a very good story, good job. :D
Ein chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I can never get enough of the witty battles you write for these two~!
billionsofblue chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Good one:)
TTRaven4Ever chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I loved this story, and it waS SO ADORWABLE! good job (wo)man!
temporalcontrol chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
no kissing(damn, jk) but very touching i like how you explained the affect that his aura had on her physically and phycologically. well done
The Ruined King chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Ugh, you are such a great writer. I love all of your 'moments' I always have WAFFs after each chapter and each one-shot. _ So thanks. Keep up the amazing work.
VirginAuthor chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
You have a way of bringing out the relationship tension but in a good way. Please write some more of these. You have some real talent.
sasukegirl4 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
They make such a great couple
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I remember 'The Game' :D one of my fav Moment chapters! I absolutely loved this short _ especially the sweet ending... and I can't wait until IOTAM is updated! XD I've read the first 14 chapters at least 10 times... ;