Reviews for Teddy Remus Lupin
Hermione Weasley133 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Ooh sounds interesting! Hope to read rest soon
SkyPlant chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I like this.

I just wish it didn't have slash in it, because I personally don't view Teddy and James to be that way. I am perfectly okay with slash though, but it is a bit random.

OTHER THAN THAT, THIS FIC IS AMAZING!

*favorite*
misslibrariangirl chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Please write more about each. This is very, very good and I'd love to see more from you.
Cyanica chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Hehe... he wears hawt stuff. :P

"Because I love him."

:D So cute.
Kiariad chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I like the way you've used his make-up, piercings and clothes to show Teddy's emotions, and also Al's understanding of him. The last line is also really powerful and well used, so well done! What I will say - just to be picky - is that in the line 'well he does that' there should be a comma after the 'well,' and I can't think of anything else - which is a good thing as I'm really picky!

So kudos to you!
MopCat chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I really liked this..

I like how when he's sad he looks like his father.. that's really sort of deep.. if you get my meaning.

I really liked it.
BluStarBurst chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
I liked this. I thought it was really cute. Have you drawn the pictures yet? I think it would be fun to see.
Marauder Black chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
aw *3*

liked: '...his eyes are gold, like his fathers. He wears a dog collar he found in Grimmauld Place, belonging to his godfather’s godfather...'

lovely *-*

Love, PaD.
Softsweetmelody chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Fun story. The ending is really cute. I like the way James describes Teddy, he sounds really unique from his description.
Inky74 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Aw so sweet.

I love your discriptions of Teddy.
Lady Wolfy chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
God Hope!

You're so evil!

You morphed Teddy into your own creation... Lord almighty. ALMIGHTY!