Reviews for Hack Value
TheMostPatheticNameEver chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
My first thought was "Oh, shit. I love this summary, this is something I can't miss out on." And I was right.

And, really, I adore that toaster example in the first chapter, it was brilliant! The same goes for the ending of the very same chapter, it just wanted me to read more, though I paused for a second to write down everything I wanted to write in the review. For seriously, it's getting old trying to come up with things I'd like to write there. I always seem to forget everything...

The kind-of jokes you throw in just make it better.

That cat's just... creepy. Cat-PMSing anyone?

And I really can't get how Roxas' pronounce his name, probably because I don't know any French, more than a few words.

And that thing about the Norwegian bording school, when Axel thinks about when he used the windows instead of doors, that was hilarious. Can't really get why in Norway.

Anyway, I'd love to see more if this, it's an awesome fanfic, and probably one of the best ones I've read this far. I mean it, really.
MapleFlavouredIce chapter 2 . 6/21/2009 was Axel who ran into Roxas? I always had the distict feeling... never mind. I really like this story, and you write beautifully~ I loved the bit where Axel semi-ranted about toasters, and Roxas' cat sounds so cute (I love cats)! That was interesting, making Roxas French. I can't wait to read more of your work!

Has anyone told you just how awesome you are?
Ludo Wifeman chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
Oh man! This story looks so awesome, I can't wait to read the next chapter! _
one-regret-103 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Oh, my god. Complete and utter brilliance! I was strongly reminded of The Catcher in the Rye when I read this (my second favourite book, by the way) which excited me more than... Well, let's just say I was happy.

So I applaud you, Souvenir, for your sheer amazing writing skills. ]
broken cuckoo clock chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
this is a really funny story. can't wait for the next chapter!
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
love it

whole toaster thing was kind of funny in a twisted-that-always-happens-to-me kinda way

Faye Silo chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
French Roxas amazing.

lol. I really am enjoying this so far and Axel really doesn't know when to shut his mouth does he.

Haha. Anyways, I can't wait until your next chapter. I bet it will be as great as your first two, if not better.

Faye Silo
Axel's Ashes chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
AWESOME! I laughed hysterically.

French is awesome.
Opulent Skyscrapers chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
Okay, several things:

1. Your summary-thing is absolutely BRILLIANT. I mean, honestly. That is one of THE best summaries I have ever read, probably. You could make a living off of writing those things. Seriously. I laughed so hard, and even if the story was crap (which it's NOT! Read on! Keep reading! Go! You! Now! Read! Further! Points! Of! Mine! xD), I'd probably fave it just because of the summary.

2. This is one freaking awesome story. I ADORE your first chapter. Why hasn't anyone else devoted a whole part of a chapter to toast! It's amazing! I love toast! Toast is my favorite food (yes, really xD)! You are a GENIUS for this! Also, I love your style. And you're really creative in how you adapted this. Admittedly, the POV seemed a lot more Roxas-y than Axel-y (or, at least, I presume it's Axel's POV- if I'm mistaken I'm so eternally sorry), but I admire you for switching up their roles- you know, it's usually an completely unsuspecting Roxas getting practically raped by Axel randomly in some boutique or something, but this is totally original. I mean, Axel getting mauled by Roxas' kitten in a key store? Dude! Best! Idea! Ever (next to the whole toast thing and that brilliant Sudoku-analogy summary)! Also, you write the characters lovely... -ly. Lovelyly. That is so totally a word now. Ahem. Well, now that I've invented a new word, we can get on with life. xD But, yeah, you write Axel (again, I do hope I'm not mistaken) lovelyly and I can't wait to see what happens next (even though I DO understand that this isn't a fic which you have immediate plans to update rapidly. D: xD)

So, to sum up this entire review (which was much more lengthy than I had planned, but hey! Details!): I. LOVE. THIS. STORY.

321 chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
oh, so axel's the one talking! i must be really slow or something, cuz i only realised once he started describing roxas. who, i find very funny, is french. so cute! haha, i don't like arnaud though. okay, well, amazing chapter once again! write the next one soon, cuz we gotta find out if what happens and stuff! :D
envy chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
Oh! Such an interesting and strangely appealing story!

Really, the randomness in the background of the characters like Roxas being French and boarding school in Norway is amusing for me - I don't know why. Now, the toasters from Chp. 1 were definitely a random example!

First-time meetings between Axel and Roxas that end chaotic and violent are always dearly loved by me.

Continue the way you write, and I won't be able to stop reading.
kitfallen chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
Now I -really- want to know what happens next. Awesome story, and very much worth the wait.

Many happy writings for you!

Static Lull chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
I fell in love with this within the first few lines. I absolutely love the narrative you've got going, like woah. I usually hate first person, because it's almost always sloppily done, but this is brilliant- Axel and kind of not Axel at the same time (but in a good way). It keeps it interesting and upbeat.

And Roxas with a French accent is love in all ways that shouldn't be allowed, even though it's a little funny to picture.

But, yeah, it was amazing, and I feel like if I keep going this is going to degenerate into mindless babble, so I'll stop it here. But I'm definitely going to be watching to see where this goes.

Infinte hearts and faves and all that jazz.
drakillya chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
Aw D:

Poor Axel haha.

You updated yay! -gives basket of cookies and love-
MrSpoonLovesYou chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
Wow. Roxas Is French XD

Not the right thing to say when he has a stapler at hand... -shakes head-

Great Chapter. I love Arnaud :P

Can't wait for the next chapter :D