Reviews for The Journal Entries of a Pirate King
WalkingInTheRain chapter 29 . 3/3/2012
I love this story! It's completely addictive, I read it all in less than a day and I'm sad that it's come to an end. I realise you probably won't, but I would live for you to continue writing this story :)
Katalya chapter 29 . 7/26/2011
Thank you for a lovely story and while I'm sad to see that it has possibly been abandoned (and not because you have been discouraged that dreadful 'An Honest Critic' I hope!) I have still enjoyed every moment that you chose to share with us. Thank you again x
WrongFromGo chapter 29 . 12/14/2010
So I read the whole thing in one sitting before I commented.

Sweetheart- this is possibly one of the more entertaining and one of the better-written stories I have read here on ff. The characters are clear and strong, the story is believable enough, and when you finally got around to the nitty-gritty, it was beautifully written and fit perfectly in with the mood of the whole piece. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and now I'm going to look and see what else you have to offer, lol.

It makes a nice change for me to be able to truly lose myself in someone else's story rather than desperately trying to deal with my own. Thank you for shutting up my bitchy muse for the better part of my day!

WFG
Nadrek chapter 10 . 8/30/2010
Jack's pistol had already been discharged, it only has one shot before it needs to be reloaded, and he's never been seen to carry more than one.

Therefore, Elizabeth should have taken the sword and used it, as grabbing the gun would result in doing nothing, and the enemy still alive.
LEGGYxKAG4EVAAAR chapter 29 . 5/27/2010
hmmmm very interesting but it took 28 CHAPTERS GOOD GRIEF at some of the chapters i freaking spit out my sucker and kept having to get new ones but this chapter i freaking spit soda and mentos on my computer
Mrs.CaptainJack chapter 29 . 1/31/2009
Can't wait for more! :D
Mrs.CaptainJack chapter 27 . 1/31/2009
Do I detect some foreshadowing? ;)
OokamiMomo chapter 29 . 1/5/2009
UNCOOL! I want MORE! So, I just started reading this about two hours ago and it was a really awesome read. I do think that it would have been better if you had addressed that Barbossa married Will and Elizabeth on board the Pearl during the battle, and that it IS a valid marriage, but I like the way you worked this out. Good stuff and I am EAGERLY awaiting more.

OokamiMomo: The Wolf Peach
Crystalyna du Starrvan chapter 29 . 1/3/2009
WOW! talk about hot! Well written scene
Lutherian chapter 29 . 12/27/2008
Finally. About time too.
Mrs.SparrowDepp chapter 29 . 12/27/2008
OMG! Fibally ;it was perfect so them. It was sweet but sexy i loved it and at the end in his arms home. OMG i almost cried but i wished he would have said he loved her though but still great! Update soon.
And MY Hat Enterprises chapter 29 . 12/27/2008
This is such a beautiful chapter - you are so eloquent and not vulgar like other similar chapters I have read in other fics. You write beautifully, and despite the disappointment of Jack not saying he loves Elizabeth (it is OC after all) I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter.

Hope you had a good Christmas!

And MY Hat Enterprises
Princess of the Pearl chapter 29 . 12/25/2008
Wow. Just... wow.

What a lovely, wonderful, incredible, pefectly-perfect chapter. The Sparrabethy-ness was pefectly written. Not too much, not too little. Just right. Good job, as always!

Anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

Cheers and happy holidays!

Princess of the Pearl
Guest chapter 29 . 12/25/2008
You've been planning it from the beginning! Such a chapter precisely for Christmas! What a present! Your planning skills amaze me! lol

And seriously. THAT WAS FANTASTIC. Absolutely stunning. Your descriptions are dangerously breathtaking. This chapter was BEAUTIFUL, and you beautifully showed both the wonderful spontaneity of what happened, as well as its inevitability.

Also, I simply adored this part (is it mean toward Elizabeth to adore this part? lol): ""I love you." / He smiled. "And so you should." he told me, then leaned down and kissed me." - it just sounds SO PERFECTLY JACK! I can see & hear him say it! It's AWESOME.

I can't get enough of this AMAZING story and I can't wait to read the next chapter! Please, update SOONER THAN YOU CAN! :)
missrisa77 chapter 29 . 12/25/2008
Great chapter as always! :)