Reviews for All Because Of The Hit She Took For Him
stardust953 chapter 1 . 8/6
OMG! I actually thought Sakura died! you're such a troll! anyway good story! I really love it!
UchihaLuna1230 chapter 1 . 4/24
i got emotional dammit T.T
MaxiMillion77 chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
Dude! At the end I was like " Sasuke! I swear if that's fucking Karin that you married-!" But then he said Sakura and I was like "THANK GOD!"

-Dont fuck with me man! LOL!
EclipseLove chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
3 3
psychoticauthor chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
You... You... You actually made me cry, damnit. It's such a heartwarming story.
Uchiha Misaki chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Awww I almost cried lol
mistyblue96 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
OMG. I thought she died, I really did. Then -KABANG!- we learn she's been revived. WTH, thank you! A little too fantastic perhaps, but SHE SURVIVED. That's all that matters!
itachi13080 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Ahhhhhhh! -_-ll That was FREAKIN' SUSPENSEFUL S#*%! ...When the nurse said, "...Haruno-san died..." Oh, F#*%! I was devastated...and thinking of how cruel it turned out.
But when it continued and he was with he's son and then he's wife came in...I didn't know want to think. O_O It wasn't UNTIL Sasuke said Sakura's name that I did a brighten up and calmed down.
(sigh) GREAT A$$ ONESHOT! ;D
Thank you for sharing with us. :) LOVED the suspense! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
HOLY FUCK! DON'T YOU EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN! You really got me at the end! I was like wait what? He remarried?! TO FUCKING WHO?! Then when I saw pink haired girl I was like OH THANK GOD! Nearly gave me a damn heart attack!
hama431 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Love the story
I actullay thought sakura died
Rerezhang chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
OMG THE PLOT TWIST IN THIS ONE FANFIC IS MAKINF ME CRY!
Raven and Writing Desks chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
AHHHH! Oh my gosh I was about in tears there for a second and then I was so angry because I thought it was another woman that married Sasuke! Well done, bravo! (I may or may not be stalking through all your stories right now :))
pju1996 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
XD You tricked me I thought she was dead! Wonderful story!
jiminicricket chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Omg! The ending took me by surprise! I thought Sasuke would marry some other woman. Yay! Sakura lives!
Sam chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Omg, that was amazing! I loved it! Especially when Sakura apparently died and then she didn't, lol, it was genius! But tsk, tsk, not paying attention in class... LOL. Keep up the awesome writing! :D