Reviews for A Torchwood Gig
Aya2013 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
wow great story! thank you for sharing!
I love Janto chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Love it. Ianto in tight jeans.
Sandysan2013 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I love this slice of life and friendship outside of T3.
Draechaeli chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
cute. keep up the good work!
aMirrorMaze chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I just screamed. Ahem. I'm sorry, that doesn't normally happen. Good thing nobody else heard or else major embarresment because I would have to show them what i'm reading and my parents have had enough of my Torchwood fangirling.

hehe.

Loved this story and I love all of your others, you really do deserve to be added to EVERYONES author favourites!

You're fantastic!

Keep it up,

Zoe.
Ashes0909 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Great read. Thanks!
FanGirl Moment xD chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
WOO! GDL singing... my dreams have been brought to life!

Wait... he does sing? OMG! *rushes off to buy a ned CD*
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
This is nice. I think Ianto should have gestured or talked to his band for a few seconds before coming over, but otherwise a fun "what if," given GDL's talents. However, he did put the paperwork out for them to keep them from having any chance to leave the hub during the time provided. Thank goodness for endorphins connected to stage performance and singing... and then snogging.
Princess-Sissi chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Very cute, loved it! Could totally see Rhys shoving straws up his nose haha.
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
oh lol! really liked this fic. very happy! i love your fics, and especially the way you write ianto. are you goign to write more? XD
Harriella chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Hm someone's a fan of Gareth David-Lloyd singing the blues, I've seen him live and can't blame ya tbh!

LOL

this was just crying out to be written, Well done lol

LOVED IT
WeevilRockYou chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
brill story!
aussieflugel chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
very good job. You have captured all the characters perfectly, without taking them out of context of the TV show. Well dont.
Aviolin chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
This was so, so, so lovely!
Phoenix.Writing chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
*giggle* That was cute. I can just imagine them come screeching in in response to Gwen's call and finding Ianto singing _