Reviews for Waiting for the Rain
Morizono Kat chapter 1 . 5/16/2018
loved it...
Guest chapter 3 . 3/3/2018
I really hope the name choice was a reference to devilman!
Sturnidae chapter 3 . 6/21/2016
I'm gonna go cry now. bye
Guest chapter 3 . 8/8/2015
This is amazing and I love it! So adorable!
Sonorous Serendipity chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
Best. Fanfiction. Ever.
Sonorous Serendipity chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
Best. Fanfiction. Ever.
sami1010220 chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
oh...my god. that was so sweet! what an ending line. great job!

btw, singing in the rain is my favorite movie, but youre right, i have no desire to actually sing in the rain, lol
Desired Dreams chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
...I am officialy speechless... out of all the books stories fanfics that i have read.. this is the best EVER!

the way u added the child's rhyme is so unique and adds to the innocence. above all the feelings there are so deep and true. Thank you for writing this beautiful story that i'll remember forever.
LadyGhai chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
i love it, they both died but they both reincarnated to meet each other, wow. a unique story to read finally
Lulu chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
WOW! This may very well be one of favorite DN fics of all-time. Thank you for sharing!
Unknown Personality chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
This, like so many of your other stories was beautifully written and well thought off. It flowed properly from beginning to end. From their love to their hate, to their reincarnation. I loved it!
raiTonight29 chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
I am now officially stalking your stories. LOL. xD

This is beautiful! And to have them reincarnated (with hair colors switching LOL) is so cute! I'm off! I still have a sequel to read! LOL
phoenixandtiger chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
Rarely have I ever read a fanfiction here as good as this.
The iPod Addict chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
GAH! I FUCKING HATE YOU! Okay, big lie, I love you. This story is fucking awesome! YES I want a sequal! Write one! Now! Seriously, start writing because I'll come back in a few days and kill you if I don't see a new story. Nah, jk.

...

Maybe.

ANYWAY I can't believe this story doesn't have more reviews. It's awesomeness in a mini computer screen.

I'm jealous of your wonderful writing skill! This is beautiful! It's short, yet says so much. What are you doing still reading my review? Go write that sequel! XD
CabooseBlue chapter 3 . 2/12/2010
That was the cutest story I have ever read! Oh my god the fluff is consuming me in a super squee moment, and I don't know what to do about it. So cute, so sweet, so awesome!