Reviews for The Blood that Binds Them
thenick10841 chapter 26 . 1/28
Awesome story so far and I can't wait to read more of your take on the supernatural verse.
primadonna cat chapter 26 . 4/10/2009
This was truly wonderful! I lovedthe way you brought in the 3rd brother! You must be a bit of the psychic given that the next eppie has the 3rd brother and an apparently jealous Dean. I realy loved this story. You wirte well and have great pacing! Now I wil move on to the sequel.

primadonna cat chapter 18 . 4/10/2009
He didn’t notice the trail of destruction to bushes and trees he left behind.

Behold the wrath of Sammy!
primadonna cat chapter 15 . 4/10/2009
oh...I love how Jack was finally able to understand Dean and Dean's motivations...[cry]!
primadonna cat chapter 14 . 4/10/2009
OK! I am planning on giving a review at the end of this very fine story...but this line proved too much:

“Yep, we could make a movie – instead of Three Men and a Baby it would be Three Freaks and a Stud.”

LOL! I laughed so hard! Great line...I'll keep reading now! :)
Thorny Hedge chapter 26 . 9/16/2008
Holy Cliffy! I love it!
Thorny Hedge chapter 21 . 9/10/2008
Loving, absolutely loving, the story. Can't wait for more.
Thorny Hedge chapter 19 . 9/9/2008
Keeps getting better and better!
avidreader33 chapter 15 . 9/4/2008
Awesome chpt!
Thorny Hedge chapter 15 . 9/4/2008
Best. Chapter. Yet! Your Missouri voice is spot on. I can't wait for more!
avidreader33 chapter 13 . 7/12/2008
Awesome, keep it coming!
Ster1 chapter 13 . 7/12/2008
Kate is too cool!( And of course the Boss rocks!)

Yeah, Sam has a way of kind of "confessing" his secrets one at a time and only if he has to. I think Dean has a reason to be suspicious...I'd wonder too if there was anything else. Good chapter!
friendly chapter 12 . 7/4/2008
awesome story.. I just found this.. it is great...
Thorny Hedge chapter 12 . 7/4/2008
I normally don't go for "extra sibling" stories, but I really like the way you brought Jack into their lives, and what's happening to him now. ;)
Ster1 chapter 12 . 7/3/2008
Hey, new chappie!

The three of them on a road trip? Things should get pretty interesting...('though I kind of wish Sam had stuck up for Dean a little more! Maybe they'll bond a bit more with time together...)