Reviews for Dark Seed
Limone chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I like your take on the latest episode, a very interesting, unexpected angle. It has depth and feels realistic.

The conversation between Booth and Angela is very well written, as is the whole story.
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I liked your perspective. I can see this as a realistic response from Booth. I also enjoyed Angela reassuring him. THe hurricane image was a good one.
space77 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Wow, I never thought about it that way, but you have to know that Booth would. It's in his nature to look deeper into the situation and posit scenarios. And that's one that he would have a hard time getting out of his head. Like how you brought Angela in to reassure him though.

This was very insightful. Great job!

~Space
iamwriter chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Good story. I liked how they did the flash of her being the murderer. Poor Booth he was stuck between loyalty to a friend and loyalty to the justice system.
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
This is a really interesting and unique take on that scene. You could just see something flash through Booth's eyes as he tried to imagine Brennan killing Kirby.

I loved the Booth/Angela talk here too.

-"You're welcome." Angela suddenly smirked. "But she can be dangerous, believe me."

"Do I even want to know?" Booth looked at Angela with mock suspicion. Anyway, I already knew that. Maybe that was what was making all of this so hard for him. There was more to Bones than met the eye.-

- I loved that.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Wonderful story! Very intriguing premise and insigt! I really enjoyed it and last night's episode!