Reviews for Unlikely Intrusion
Ficou incrível :3
Pasha Gwapa chapter 21 . 3/6
Awwwh. This is really GREAT! But where are the promised updates. Love how Sam got super evil and how Tim realized his love for her. Just like every one of your stories, this is amazing.
JBA chapter 21 . 11/21/2015
So when I read your author's note at the beginning and saw that it was rated "M-ish" I was like ... This could get a little weird if they don't switch bodies again. Lol but I still liked the chapter and the rest of the story. And this Sam is a lot more interesting :P Apart from the fact where she doesn't want anything to do with Alex. I don't mind her hating Clover she kinda irritates me xD But anywho, you should totally update this story again! I'm curious as to what Tim's plan is and how it involves Sam and whether or not it'll work out. Please update! It would make my day :)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
ScamSam chapter 21 . 7/21/2015
Whoa... Shameful to read, and yet just so addicting! Yup, I'm on the right page.
It's a pity you didn't finish this, because I gradually came to like Evil Sam, as her thoughts became more coherent.
I even REALLY want to watch them suceed and destroy woohp.
I NEED for bad to completely utterly triumph over good, and complete the masterpiece I stayed up until 3 reading...
But then again, life doesn't always hand us what we want.
I loved this, and I hope one day you will finish it, along with a few of my other favorites of yours. But I completely get the block, or disinterest or busy-ness.
Just wanted to say: AMAZING job, and write a novel!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/14/2015
Hum hey? I wonder if you're going to finish this story because it would be nice? Like I know it's been two years but I would like to know the end of this brillant story. So could you like, update? But yeah, love this story!
willoffire123 chapter 9 . 3/23/2015
I like how sadistic you made Tim.
TashaelaGrayLovesBooks chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
That was...unexpected. Alex & Clover won't know what's up with Sammy, unless they find out on their own. But, of course Jerr will be forced to inform them. Anywayz, I absolutely LOVED this chappie! I hope Scam keeps his distance away from David I don't want him to harm him. Plus he's another fave male character of mine! Yummy! Sorry, I had a Clover-Moment, LOL:-)
TrixieNancy124 chapter 21 . 11/3/2013
Hi Cresenta!

I had the urge to start reading this book yesterday and it kept me addicted like a drug; like how Scam is Sam's drugg. Really curious to find out what their master plan is! I really like all of your stories, do update soon! :) Take care!

TrixieNancy124
joycelyn.o.ting chapter 21 . 8/12/2013
Sorry, i skipped the others and came straight to this chapter, and I LOVE IT! Absolutely amazing, especially the love-making scene, it's pure exhilaration and excitement! ;P PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon, I need the end and I can't wait for the next chapter! Don't take too long! :D
Foreverandeveron chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
Wow, that was a REALLY great chapter! I can't wait for you to update again! :)

On another note though, I was reading your bio and I was wondering if you could pretty please do a Adam/Echo one-shot (fluff or something) as there's really not enough stories there. Just consider it. :) Thanks!
BlackD chapter 21 . 6/28/2013
Uhm yes I still read this and I hate you for yet putting another cliffhanger .. :-C bur I also love you for finally updating ... 3 :-*
Redheaded-Witch chapter 21 . 6/13/2013
THEY SWITCHED BODIES?! Say whhaaaaaaat

Gosh it feels so long since I've read this but it's soooooo good to read it again.

:D

Sam
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 21 . 6/13/2013
Cresenta...you...how do you handle...being so utterly AWESOME?
LavenderSkiez chapter 21 . 6/11/2013
Yay an update! This chapter was amazing as usual! I'm really excited to see more of Sam now that she has, um, joined the dark side haha. I think Alex, Clover, and Jerry's reactions will be interesting... I also want to know what Scam's master plan is. Looking forward to more updates from you on all your stories! :)