Reviews for Unlikely Intrusion
Hum hey? I wonder if you're going to finish this story because it would be nice? Like I know it's been two years but I would like to know the end of this brillant story. So could you like, update? But yeah, love this story!
willoffire123 chapter 9 . 3/23
I like how sadistic you made Tim.
TashaelaGrayLovesBooks chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
That was...unexpected. Alex & Clover won't know what's up with Sammy, unless they find out on their own. But, of course Jerr will be forced to inform them. Anywayz, I absolutely LOVED this chappie! I hope Scam keeps his distance away from David I don't want him to harm him. Plus he's another fave male character of mine! Yummy! Sorry, I had a Clover-Moment, LOL:-)
TrixieNancy124 chapter 21 . 11/3/2013
Hi Cresenta!

I had the urge to start reading this book yesterday and it kept me addicted like a drug; like how Scam is Sam's drugg. Really curious to find out what their master plan is! I really like all of your stories, do update soon! :) Take care!

TrixieNancy124
joycelyn.o.ting chapter 21 . 8/12/2013
Sorry, i skipped the others and came straight to this chapter, and I LOVE IT! Absolutely amazing, especially the love-making scene, it's pure exhilaration and excitement! ;P PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon, I need the end and I can't wait for the next chapter! Don't take too long! :D
Foreverandeveron chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
Wow, that was a REALLY great chapter! I can't wait for you to update again! :)

On another note though, I was reading your bio and I was wondering if you could pretty please do a Adam/Echo one-shot (fluff or something) as there's really not enough stories there. Just consider it. :) Thanks!
BlackD chapter 21 . 6/28/2013
Uhm yes I still read this and I hate you for yet putting another cliffhanger .. :-C bur I also love you for finally updating ... 3 :-*
Redheaded-Witch chapter 21 . 6/13/2013
THEY SWITCHED BODIES?! Say whhaaaaaaat

Gosh it feels so long since I've read this but it's soooooo good to read it again.

:D

Sam
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 21 . 6/13/2013
Cresenta...you...how do you handle...being so utterly AWESOME?
LavenderSkiez chapter 21 . 6/11/2013
Yay an update! This chapter was amazing as usual! I'm really excited to see more of Sam now that she has, um, joined the dark side haha. I think Alex, Clover, and Jerry's reactions will be interesting... I also want to know what Scam's master plan is. Looking forward to more updates from you on all your stories! :)
WolfGirlKickButt chapter 21 . 6/10/2013
YOU UPDATED!
Love it, as always. Had to reread a few parts because I was excited for the update I read to fast.
Fantastic, glad they are back in their own bodies though.
Also you need to watch Sherlock-BBC.
It is amazing! Seriously Benedict Cumberbatch is awesome. As is Martin Freeman. And Rupert Graves. Should they film a live action version of TS, Benedict should be Scam. His eyes...
Martin or Rupert could be a young Jerry!
Now that I have fangirled for Sherlock back to this story...
Love the chapter! The 'sexy time' was much needed, the tension was nearly unbearable the past few chapters!
Keep up the amazing work.
KassandraTaylor chapter 21 . 6/10/2013
You updated! And I loved it!
Cresenta's Lark chapter 21 . 6/9/2013
Hi there, putting this up here in case you guys wonder the same thing as Espionne :D

Hi Espionne! Yea Sam never got to actually plant the bomb. She got close to the WOOHP's core so the alarms went off and then the whole body switch happened. Since Sam switched with Scam I'm assuming Scam was the one who took the bomb with him on his way out of the building. Since Sam was in danger of being seen and Scam was in her form I don't think he'd risk trying to plant the bomb with agents on his tail. He'd prob be caught then or be stuck in the building and would end up blowing up with it. So he just left and took the bomb without hopefully being seen by WOOHP agents. I hope that clears it up! :)

Thanks for reading!
Espionne chapter 21 . 6/9/2013
Yay! I'm so glad this thing is finally being updated! :D This latest addition is just great. I liked the whole idea of the body switch - it brought them closer together than they could ever know. I suspected that Scam would have been able to get away from the guards even in Sam's body, since he's just that good, and it's great that they're now collaborating as part of his master plan. I may have missed something since it's been a while since I read the last chapter of this, but what happened to the bomb that Sam was originally planting at WOOHP's core? Did the agents manage to remove it somehow? I assume they did, since if that plan was successful, Scam wouldn't have to plan any further attacks. That's just an area of the plot that I'm not sure I fully grasped.

Still, this was far, FAR from being a disappointment. I look forward to reading the rest of the fics you have planned for this summer! :)

espionne
SHAKILA MAHIRA chapter 20 . 4/17/2013
HI. I NEED TO KNOW THE END OF THIS STORY. PLEASE UPDATE SOON.