Reviews for The Invincible Iron Man
Curious Reader chapter 6 . 11/6
Looks like you've got a lot on your plate. Here's hoping you'll get to finish the K.P.-Iron Man fanfic. Keep up the good work!
Kakerot Bardockson chapter 6 . 9/4
love it please finish it
Ken106348 chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
it would be nice to see this completed
DarkMattar771 chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
Great story combo of Ironman and Kim Possible. Would like to she if Whiplash gets all ten rings and gives them to her boss Mandarin. But before that Ron has Monique go under cover and go onto Derek's pc and gathers enough intel and loads them onto Ron's flashdrive. Then gives it to Ron. Then Ron looks over the data to put Derek under arrest. Then he calls Global Justice and has Monique go with Kim to Dereks office but instead of Kim its a mysterious person and tells her he works for S.H.I.E.L.D they go into his office but doesn't see him anywhere then the lets go out then the see Iron Monger Monique calls Ron for help. Ironman and Iron Monger duke it out while Derek gloats and confess what he did because he thinks that he's thinks going to win until War Machine comes in to help then Ron with repulser rays in his hands with War Machines ray repulsers to together take down Derek. Any ways I hope you can continue with this story since it is a good one.
RJay Fame chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Plese update
RJay Fame chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
Please update
Daki92 chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
such a damn shame you didn't finish this...
Vanessa masters chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
I love this story. I hope you continue putting up Chapters. :D
narutogundam00 chapter 6 . 3/24/2011
good chapter update soon
Malix2 chapter 6 . 2/2/2011
This is actually a pretty good fic. It's not blindly following the movie script, although it is borrowing quite a bit, which is okay. I'd like to see more, but it looks like this hasn't been updated in a while, like nine months. Something I've always wondered about iron man, does it really take an arc reactor to power his heart? Couldn't he design some sort of capacitor into the system to power his life support temporarily if he needs to divert power elsewhere? Of course that'd take away some of the suspense of him risking his life. I mean he's really hard to hurt in the suit, but using the suit itself hurts him.
vase chapter 6 . 12/25/2010
Overall the writing itself is good and definitely like the idea of Iron.

For those who like the self sacrificing Ron this story is it. And if it wasn't that Ron refuses to move on with his personal life this would be my type of story.

Too bad this Ron is kinda of a loveless idiot who puts Kim Possible on a pedestal. It's not noble however to risk your life without regards to love ones like Hana who will be left behind and who will ultimately hate the person Ron is trying to impress.

In this story Ron's girl friend who he loves cheats on him in college and leaves him for someone smarter and better looking. Over 6 years later Ron improves himself builds his own company but still can't follow his own path.

Kim Possible is working for GJ and Ron feels in order to prove himself he must run around trying to save the girl who can do everything, including dump him for a better looking guy.

Basically Ron still has looser I am not worthy mentality and instead of moving on he is busy doing things to make Kim happy including hiring Kim's boyfriend that she cheated on him with.

Yes this is a pathetic martyr story about Ron who can't get over Kim and move on with his life after 6 years.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This is a good story. Please continue. Keep up the good work.
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
bervo why-ther-won,t-ther-kp-caeroosover-waith-team-kaigth-rider-made
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
bervo why-won,t-ther-kp-caeroosover-waith-airewolf-made-oh-one-more-thing-what-happined-to-youer-kp-caeroosover-kaigthrider-caeroosover!
SECUREZONEICON chapter 6 . 5/31/2010