Reviews for The Invincible Iron Man
Gold Testament chapter 6 . 3/18
Oh man so great a fic stopped when it was just getting off the ground.
Gold Testament chapter 4 . 3/18
Guess Kim and Draken get a first look at the Iron Man. Monique was totally right though Kim totally screw up with him, always going for rich, pretty boy hotties.
Gold Testament chapter 3 . 3/18
A female Whiplash?! ...No, nuh-uh, this is just too easy for whipped guy jokes. Wonder if Kim really did see the Arc Reactor keeping her best friend alive?
Gold Testament chapter 2 . 3/18
I bet it's the boytoy Kim replaced Ron with that has been weaponizing Ron's tech, and even selling it to the Ten Rings. Derek's basically this story's Obedaia Stane.
C480o0s3 chapter 6 . 3/17/2016
Here's hoping we see a conclusion, I love it!
Curious Reader chapter 6 . 11/6/2015
Looks like you've got a lot on your plate. Here's hoping you'll get to finish the K.P.-Iron Man fanfic. Keep up the good work!
Kakerot Bardockson chapter 6 . 9/4/2015
love it please finish it
Ken106348 chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
it would be nice to see this completed
DarkMattar771 chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
Great story combo of Ironman and Kim Possible. Would like to she if Whiplash gets all ten rings and gives them to her boss Mandarin. But before that Ron has Monique go under cover and go onto Derek's pc and gathers enough intel and loads them onto Ron's flashdrive. Then gives it to Ron. Then Ron looks over the data to put Derek under arrest. Then he calls Global Justice and has Monique go with Kim to Dereks office but instead of Kim its a mysterious person and tells her he works for S.H.I.E.L.D they go into his office but doesn't see him anywhere then the lets go out then the see Iron Monger Monique calls Ron for help. Ironman and Iron Monger duke it out while Derek gloats and confess what he did because he thinks that he's thinks going to win until War Machine comes in to help then Ron with repulser rays in his hands with War Machines ray repulsers to together take down Derek. Any ways I hope you can continue with this story since it is a good one.
RJay Fame chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Plese update
RJay Fame chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
Please update
Daki92 chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
such a damn shame you didn't finish this...
Vanessa masters chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
I love this story. I hope you continue putting up Chapters. :D
narutogundam00 chapter 6 . 3/24/2011
good chapter update soon
Malix2 chapter 6 . 2/2/2011
This is actually a pretty good fic. It's not blindly following the movie script, although it is borrowing quite a bit, which is okay. I'd like to see more, but it looks like this hasn't been updated in a while, like nine months. Something I've always wondered about iron man, does it really take an arc reactor to power his heart? Couldn't he design some sort of capacitor into the system to power his life support temporarily if he needs to divert power elsewhere? Of course that'd take away some of the suspense of him risking his life. I mean he's really hard to hurt in the suit, but using the suit itself hurts him.