Reviews for I'm Working On It
larazzledazzle chapter 5 . 7/21
This is one of my most favorite Tony and Pepper stories. I love their fall into love, along the way Tony discovering being a better man and the special moments they share that make them and their love so special. I really do hope you continue, we can never have enough Pepperony fics, with as many chapters as possible.
Thank you!
King Pepperony chapter 5 . 9/23/2018
This was so great. I love these two so much.
wanderlustnyc chapter 5 . 6/15/2018
This was a great, fun read and kinda had me on my toes hoping Tony would be successful in his pursuit of Pepper. I was nervous for him for a bit. Hahaha!

It ended on a good note; this book or first in the series of. I will definitely read the others. Your fic is well written and I can definitely picture movieverse Tony and Pepper as well as the situations you put them in. Good stuff!
wanderlustnyc chapter 1 . 6/15/2018
You definitely have me at this 1st chapter. Off to read the rest.
nancyozz chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
Love this last chapter...totally sweet and hot
nancyozz chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
Don't know what to make of Tonys motivations...sure seems like two things...1) he is trying to make sure Pepper has job security for life...is always taken care of...and 2) that he is trying to clear any obstacles that might be preventing her from taking a chance on him
nancyozz chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
Interesting that Tony seems to be seeking atonement or that he's struggling to find inner peace
nancyozz chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
Love these baby steps they are taking toward each other
nancyozz chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Like how you captured their flirtatious banter...very intrigued to see where this goes
testudoaubreii1806 chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
Haha, that was great! I loved the last chapter.
Belle97 chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
aaww I love this :D
Belle97 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Hahaha awesome xd
Patty Beltran-Stark chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
Puffff me encanto tu historia, muy buena, aunque deberias haberla continuado :)... saludos
fantasia-49 chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
oh oh excellent story really! I love how the tension show and i love especially the end of this chapter!
lifechiaroscuro chapter 5 . 10/16/2012