Reviews for Who Says You Can't Go Home?
doyleshuny chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Along with clowns *shudder* I share in the mass painc of the Precious Moment statues. I had no idea there was actually I whole buildinf dedicated to those creepy ass things. Sorry but they weird me out. Not like clowns mind you. Those things should be illegal. They're NOT funny at all. Anyway thank you for possibly contributing to possible nightmares tonight. LOL!

Anyway fantastic job with the sequel. I loved "The Last Night" and I was thinking it would be hard to follow that up but I can see you've done it.
ccase13 chapter 8 . 9/23/2011
This is an interesting AU. I like how Sam and Dean still stopped the demon.
Annabelle chapter 8 . 8/5/2011
This is interesting. I hope to see it get as far as the angels...

But dean never sold his soul, so I'm not sure if/when/how ghost Dean will get banished to hell. I'm not sure what will happen next but It would be cool if you got them involved in the Bad Day at Black Rock episode involving the lucky(cursed) rabbits foot. PLEASE tell me that Ruby will NOT find and trick Sam!*He's in hiding... so maybe she never finds him? :)*
Hinjintetsusou chapter 8 . 3/14/2011
I lovd this story(and the last one lol)! i have been wanting to find a good spirit!Dean fic for a while now and am so happy i found this one! Can't wait to read more!
kirallie chapter 7 . 10/27/2010
Just reread this. Are you still considering doing a sequal? Hope so
empath89 chapter 8 . 11/25/2008
I'm so sorry it took me so long to review this, but I finally had enought time to sit down and read this. I loved this. It was very nicely done and I loved the ending.

hugs...empath
kirallie chapter 8 . 11/18/2008
I do hope you decide to do a fic dealing with some of S3. Poor Sam. I feel sorry for Dean being there but unable to do the things he loves except for careing for Sam.
amyblair chapter 8 . 6/4/2008
Nice job, Gidget. I thought this was a good addition to your first story, nice setting in Season 2, a different outlook of AHBL without Sam dying, huh? No need for a deal with Dean, then? Good job, look forward to reading more!
nuncupl chapter 8 . 6/1/2008
I'm so glad that you decide that you're not done with this AU sammy and dean.I really enjoy reading your fictions and I love this poor AU sammy!
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 8 . 5/26/2008
Wow, you've done a great job with this story. I really liked how you didn't just take the easy option and fix Sam - more of this AU Sam & Dean would be fab.

Also I can't begin to say how happy I was to read that you're working on an amnesia Sam story as I've read a couple and enjoyed them so much - I'd love to read your take on it. And the sequel to 'Every Breath You Take' - well, I really can't wait to read that either.

Hugs, Liz x
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 8 . 5/24/2008
That WOULD be interesting! I'd read, lol!

Fantastic love! Excellently done, as always!

*hugs*
teal-lover chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
I really liked the first story, and this one too. It's such a different idea, and I'm glad that dean is staying with him when he needs it most.
damsean chapter 8 . 5/21/2008
Nice Chapter and a very nice ending,Atfirst, I was a bit putout that u did'nt fix Sam, but after sleeping on it i realised that a sequel will be awesome, especially with the mentions of that episode of rabbitfoot :)

Cant wait for ur other fics especially the one with Heather,come back soon *hugs*
vonnie836 chapter 8 . 5/21/2008
It's ok not to fix Sammy, as long as you give me a sequel. I really have come to like this AU. Seeing the boys in some of the events of season 3 would be awesome, especially with not having the threat of the deal hanging over them. And thanks for continuing to write. I look forward to your new story, which I'm sure will be no less awesome than this one. I also can't wait for the sequel for 'Every Breath You Take'. Hugs, Vonnie
SamDeanLover28 chapter 8 . 5/21/2008
amazing story and im, still here waitin on that sequel and ill still b here for your other stories S