Reviews for Who Says You Can't Go Home?
ROBINV chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
Oh, this is getting good now! I want to see THIS Sam defeat the YED! Love, Robin
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
Beautiful dear! This is so exciting! I can't wait for the next part!

damsean chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
Wow, its getting exciting and yay u brought back Yed, he is my fav villan from season 2.. :)

Thanks for updating regularly *hugs*
Floralia chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
It’s really interesting to see how the events at Cold Oak might have played out if Sam wasn’t there, and I love the interaction with the YED. Sam really is faced with a huge decision here, but I love that they all accept it is Sam’s choice to make, and respect him enough not to try and make the decisions for him.
vonnie836 chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
Ooh, you are evil, putting such a tough decision in front of poor Sammy. He could be normal again, yet then he will have the demon on his tail. This is getting really intense. Can't wait for more. Hugs, Vonnie
SamDeanLover28 chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
lovely, lovely lovely.~S~
PsychicWonderKitty chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
YAY, almost all caught up on my reviews! LOL. Enjoying the story so far, as I enjoyed the first one! Funny thing about "The Last Night", it's pretty much the only deathfic that I've ever been able to read and loved in the end. It didn't leave me depressed and bawling my eyes out, wishing I'd never read it, b/c it was like Dean was still there, and really, he was! And he got to STAY there. Therefore, I could handle it! LOL. Heck, really the only reason I clicked on the fic in the first place was your promise that he would be there throughout the entire story with Sam - and oh Sammy, goodness didn't I just wanna hug him and hold him throughout that whole story - 'cause I just don't do permanent deathfics!

But anyway, back to this one, interesting twist it's taken. Makes perfect sense too, the events in Cold Oak wouldn't have not happened just b/c Sam wasn't there, I guess. But this thing with the YED, yikes...Sam could be healed if he'd just open up to his powers...but we saw what that did for Ava and Jake! I really love that Dean, Bobby, and Missouri left the decision up to Sam, that shows a great respect for him and trust in his choice to make the right decision. I just hope he does! Even though I'm really not sure myself what the right decision is...all I know is, listening to YED is a (literal) HELL of a risky move! LOL. Thank goodness this much more vulnerable Sammy has people who love him there to protect him, Bobby and Missouri in the flesh, and Dean in the spirit!

Very interested to see how this continues to play out, keep up the great work! :-)
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
I really enjoyed this chapter. The YED is such an SOB, poor Sammy. Now he's stuck between a rock and a hard place. He can heal but it might be at the cost of turning evil, although I'm hoping Dean will prevent that. Great stuff. Liz x
sendintheclowns chapter 4 . 5/12/2008
You so nail YED's voice here. Outstanding.

Looks like the brothers are in for a fight. And Sam's got a big decision to make. Gripping.

I'm still in love with the moments between these brothers :)
criminally charmed chapter 4 . 5/12/2008
Poor Sam - that really is a devil's choice, with no way to really win. If he heals his mind, he will be a target of YED, if he doesn't...well, we can see what would happen.
cartchica89 chapter 4 . 5/12/2008
Once again, amazing chapter. I felt so bad for Sammy after his vision and having the demon come and visit him. Poor kid. At least Dean could be there to comfort him, I'm glad Missouri and Bobby accepted Dean. I wonder what Sam's decision will be and how they are going to protect Sam from the demon. Nice chapter and I look forward to wednesday.
ROBINV chapter 4 . 5/12/2008
Poor Sam! What a terrible vision! Will he even WANT to return to normal now, knowing what's in store? Dean seems as real and alive as Bobby and Missouri in your story, and I love that. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter, too! Love, Robin
Fafa Fai chapter 4 . 5/12/2008
oHH I'm really sorry for not review the last chapters but I broke my fingers and I don't write with the rigth hand so I'm like an invalid now.

But I'm so happy that Dean can be for Sammy, even if he is a spirit.
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 5/12/2008
Awesome chapter Claudia, and what a heart breaking decision for Sammy to have to make. He could be normal again and chance being evil, or stay brain damaged and still be haunted by visions-it will be interesting to see which decision he makes.
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
Oh this is getting exciting, sounds like trouble is coming for Sam which is why I'm glad he's around friends and especially with Dean.

Very cool to know you live near Lawrence and have made the trip the boys make in this story. Liz x
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »