Reviews for Who Says You Can't Go Home?
sendintheclowns chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
“Sam, I got the Impala parked right over here.” Bobby nodded towards the car and smiled as he watched Sam’s face light up at the sight.

“I-I’m finally home.” Sam said as the two men approached the Impala.

Aw. I wonder if there's a quota on the number of times we could hug Sam because this whole chapter had me wanting to.

So Sam wants to train as a hunter just in case. The just in case part is worrying. Good stuff!
meilinglovesshaoran chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
Ooh now that you've mentioned the demon... that makes me wish yellow eyes comes and tries to take advantage of Sam's disability... *pretty*please*?
Floralia chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
I like the image of Bobby being nervous around the prospect of a crying woman. It’s sad seeing Sam say goodbye to everyone who helped him, but it’s nice to have him and Bobby (and a hidden Dean) back on the road.
cartchica89 chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
I'd cry if I were saying bye to Sammy too! Though I'm glad he's getting out of jail. Why do I feel like he isn't out of danger and that there's something bad around the corner? Missed Dean but I'm sure he'll be back in the next chapter. Great job and I'm looking forward to the next part.
damsean chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
Another nice chapter, but bring back Greg or some other villan for a nice touch of angst,i will be waitin for an update on saturday..Keep writing *Hugs*
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
Great job. Ilove it. Catch ya on the flip side.
nicklebackfan chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
I have to admit i was close to tears with the heartfelt goodbyes that sam got. keep up the good work.
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
Awesome chapter GG9!

I loved how everybody was so supportive of Sam and sad to see him go. Nurse Cathy had me almost in tears myself with the way she wanted to send Sam off-from outside the gate instead of inside.

I'm glad Bobby isn't going to force Sam to do anything he doesn't want to, I am surprised that he agreed to start Sam's training!

See ya next chapter!
dnachemlia chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
I liked your last story in this 'verse, so I'm glad you're writing a sequel.

Can't wait to see Bobby and Missouri's reactions to Sam's self-appointed 'guardian'
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
I didn't review the first chapter cause i was curious where you were going and the idea of ghost Dean didn't appeal but I liked that when Dean is there he can apparently interract with Sam physically and that caught my interest. Still curious to see wheer this goes so I'll keep reading.
ROBINV chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I'm so happy to see a sequel to your wonderful story! I love this new life of Sam's, and even with Dean a ghost, he's still a big part of his brother's life. Can't wait for more! Love, Robin
Fafa Fai chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
OH yea you are back.

Is so good.

Thank you for make a sequel.
Logan Parker chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I'm glad you decided to make a sequel to the last story . I really like the idea- however slightly depressing it is. I'll continue reading.
Floralia chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I love Dean still staying on top of what’s going on and how best to help Sammy. And Bobby for just wanting to take care of him and make his life easier, make him feel he can get some of his independence back. But a hunt’s getting in the way already.

Great start.
nicklebackfan chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Let me just say wow, fantastic job. i love the way even though Dean is dead he still continues to watch over abd take care of Sam.I was really hoping you would do a sequel and you did. I can't wiat to see what happens next, please update soon.
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »